Gay Highlights - Memphis vs Rockets

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:50 am
Guys,

Check out these vicious dunks (3 in particular) by Rudy Gay in the Rockets vs Grizz pre-season game yesterday.

Is it me, or does he look alot thinner?

Either click on this link, if it works, or copy and paste the whole thing into a new web page.

http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.php?c ... ondClick=1
Last edited by bigstrads on Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:01 am
Bigs, have you ever stopped to think that a thread title that contains the words "Gay" and "highlights" may not get too many views?

:mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:29 am
TMC wrote:Bigs, have you ever stopped to think that a thread title that contains the words "Gay" and "highlights" may not get too many views?

:mrgreen:

Ahh TMC............those who see those things in word combinations, are usually those that practice the words themselves! :mrgreen:

Man, lucky I typed his first name in aswell then huh? :wink: ..............maybe Ill take the first name out, see what happens???

*EDIT* - How do you like the new title then? think that will be interpreted wrong? :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:04 pm
bigstrads wrote:*EDIT* - How do you like the new title then? think that will be interpreted wrong? :mrgreen:

Much clearer. Although I still don't like the Memphis vs Rockets part, you know. Kinda takes away from the topic. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:13 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:*EDIT* - How do you like the new title then? think that will be interpreted wrong? :mrgreen:

Much clearer. Although I still don't like the Memphis vs Rockets part, you know. Kinda takes away from the topic. :mrgreen:

Meh, I know what you mean...............but I wanted to give the visual first impression of a Memphis vs Rockets, gay orgy/gangbang............see what I mean? :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:19 pm
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

Meh, I know what you mean...............but I wanted to give the visual first impression of a Memphis vs Rockets, gay orgy/gangbang............see what I mean? :mrgreen:

Yeah... Why am I not surprised to see Artest in the middle of it?. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:06 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:

Yeah... Why am I not surprised to see Artest in the middle of it?. :mrgreen:

Makes sense, being the closet = oppressed anger that can manifest itself at any moment...............ticking timebomb IS Artest perfectly.

I wonder if anyone else will post in here...........or will it just be me and you exchanging silly comments. :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:12 pm
bigstrads wrote:I wonder if anyone else will post in here...........or will it just be me and you exchanging silly comments. :mrgreen:

Hey, Cap has her own thread to miss Barnes. You might as well have yours to talk about your Gay crush. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:31 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:I wonder if anyone else will post in here...........or will it just be me and you exchanging silly comments. :mrgreen:

Hey, Cap has her own thread to miss Barnes. You might as well have yours to talk about your Gay crush. :mrgreen:

Fair enough...............ohhhh Rudy!!!.........dunk on me big boy! Image
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:21 pm
To think, he was ONE PICK away from slipping to us. But Houston swooped him away with the 8th pick and we took POB with the 9th. Draft day I was screaming for him to slip just one more pick.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:56 pm
xbay wrote:To think, he was ONE PICK away from slipping to us. But Houston swooped him away with the 8th pick and we took POB with the 9th. Draft day I was screaming for him to slip just one more pick.

Dude.............dont say "slip"...............me and TMC have got abit carried away in this thread. :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:07 pm
bigstrads wrote:
xbay wrote:To think, he was ONE PICK away from slipping to us. But Houston swooped him away with the 8th pick and we took POB with the 9th. Draft day I was screaming for him to slip just one more pick.

Dude.............dont say "slip"...............me and TMC have got abit carried away in this thread. :mrgreen:

umm ahh wasn't it a "screaming slip" :mrgreen:
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:13 pm
Somehow, this thread has turned into a gay one and not a Gay one. :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:10 am
I don't want to know where Gay dunks, bound to be not pink for sure :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:38 am
xbay wrote:Somehow, this thread has turned into a gay one and not a Gay one. :mrgreen:

Its TMC's fault! :evil: ..............he started the innuendo!!! :mrgreen:

My original title was "DAYUM!!!...........Rudy Gay Highlights - Memphis vs Rockets".............but I changed it just for giggles............and cuz TMC got me in the mood to be silly. :wink:
Next

Return to NBA Forum