Game Thread: Los Angeles Lakers @ Warriors 2007-12-14

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors bounce back at home against the Lakers?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:22 pm

YES
75%
NO
25%

Total votes : 16

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:20 pm
Holy sh*t, Baron! What the hell dont you do? Damn.... What a great player he is.....

Some couple quick points that I had:

1) Pietrus played the first ten minutes or so, then didnt get back in the game, or at least I didnt see him.
2) Again, no Wright, O'Bryant, or Belinelli. At least we won, as that is all that matters.
3) The game was too close at the end. The Lakers shouldnt have even gotten fouled on that play, and he needed to do one or the other, foul hard, or leave him alone. They also needed to box out. If it wasnt for Monta's hands, they would have gotten that rebound.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:23 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Holy sh*t, Baron! What the hell dont you do? Damn.... What a great player he is.....

Some couple quick points that I had:

1) Pietrus played the first ten minutes or so, then didnt get back in the game, or at least I didnt see him.
2) Again, no Wright, O'Bryant, or Belinelli. At least we won, as that is all that matters.
3) The game was too close at the end. The Lakers shouldnt have even gotten fouled on that play, and he needed to do one or the other, foul hard, or leave him alone. They also needed to box out. If it wasnt for Monta's hands, they would have gotten that rebound.

btw.. they did (Lamar) got the rebound Monta stole it...

if u look at it... not alot of Baron but Monta was there playing the 3rd and weathering the storm...

Sajx bad shooting night but TOUGH D... AL finally producing agin
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:24 pm
hahahaha.

i 'throw away my stinks poo poo' that's why W's turn back and make the play to sealed the victory....

dammmnnn..i missed the exciting part.

next time make sure everythings 'clear' before the KICK OFF. :mrgreen:
Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:29 pm
S.Jackson = horrible shooting.

Al H. = a savior this game.

B.Diddy = ALL STAR.

MBENGA = WTF.

Monta = So-so.

WARRIORS WIN = Necessary.
http://www.emceet.com | http://www.myspace.com/emceet | good times & bad, go warriors. | @emceet
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:48 pm
Finally we beat the FUKING ****ing ****ing ****ing DICK SUCKING BITCH ASSSSS 2 girls 1 cup loving LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baron put us on his back in the fianl 3 minutes....oh and DFish was driving me nuts with his flopping!....btw did I mention I hate the lakers?!?!
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:51 pm
I thought there was some BS reffing going on. Particularly one where Harrington passed it and Fisher got his arm and the ref called a foul on Harringgton.

By the way, I was ready to kill Baron for ttaking that three, but he made it. :)

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:21 am
I've always liked Bynum! Even when he was a h.s senior! He was a potential lottery pick! I was really hoping that yr that the W's selected him and Blatche!

Did AB get butt raped today? I didn't watch the game...

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:25 am
J-Rich wrote:I've always liked Bynum! Even when he was a h.s senior! He was a potential lottery pick! I was really hoping that yr that the W's selected him and Blatche!

Did AB get butt raped today? I didn't watch the game...

I didn't see anyone in particular get butt raped tonight?.. o wait I did, J Rich in Charlotte most def got butt raped but thats another story. AB actually got the better end of Bynum toward the end of the game ... when it actually counted... :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:33 am
I was really pleasantly surprised at the win, what with being down 102-94...great to get the curse off their back
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:12 am
good ass game. good ass game. good ass game. definitely a game won by our best players (BD, Monta, Jax, Harrington, Biedrins). i enjoyed seeing kobe walk off the court without a single acknowledgment to the warriors...just straight to the locker room. showed what kind of ass he truly is.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:13 am
oh boy, it was sweet being on national tv busting out the 'we're back' signs

man there were some real faulty foul calls, anyways around the 3 minute mark, the dubs got careless on offense and turned it over a few times and the deficit grew to 8..i thought it was game by then.

anyways it felt great to see monta back..19, 7, and 6..and he held it down 2nd half with diddy in foul trouble
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:21 am
JayPat wrote:I thought there was some BS reffing going on. Particularly one where Harrington passed it and Fisher got his arm and the ref called a foul on Harringgton.

By the way, I was ready to kill Baron for ttaking that three, but he made it. :)

That was a flop. Fisher is a flopper. He doesn't defend, he acts like there was more to what contact was initiated.

And yeah me too, but of course... that's Baron for you. He loves those threes... especially at the end of the game.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:24 am
I haven't read a single line of this thread since the game started. I'm currently downloading the game (hey, it was friday night. A freaking cold friday night, but friday night nonetheless...) so I'll post my thoughts after watching it.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:28 am
TMC wrote:I haven't read a single line of this thread since the game started. I'm currently downloading the game (hey, it was friday night. A freaking cold friday night, but friday night nonetheless...) so I'll post my thoughts after watching it.

Yeah, I know. It's fcking crazy these days with the weather. Idk, what's going on. Winter shouldn't be this cold in California.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:35 am
xbaywarrior wrote:
TMC wrote:I haven't read a single line of this thread since the game started. I'm currently downloading the game (hey, it was friday night. A freaking cold friday night, but friday night nonetheless...) so I'll post my thoughts after watching it.

Yeah, I know. It's fcking crazy these days with the weather. Idk, what's going on. Winter shouldn't be this cold in California.

I don't know how cold it is in Cali right now, but last night we had 26.6 degrees (fahrenheit, of course). You need a lot of booze to withstand a night like that. :mrgreen:
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads