Game Thread: San Antonio Spurs @ Warriors 2007-12-11

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors bounce back against the Spurs?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:02 pm

YES
47%
NO
53%

Total votes : 15

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:07 pm
The thing that should really be noted about this game is how less-than-average San Antonio looks without Duncan. If the Suns want their ring they need to play the Spurs dirty and take a run at the Big Fundamental to even the score after how they did Nash last year.

Good win though.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:10 pm
Thunder wrote:The thing that should really be noted about this game is how less-than-average San Antonio looks without Duncan. If the Suns want their ring they need to play the Spurs dirty and take a run at the Big Fundamental to even the score after how they did Nash last year.

Good win though.

They did look off without Duncan, but this is a team that went 2-0 w/o Duncan beating Dallas and Utah...I understand these games were at home, but they are still impressive wins w/o their dominant big man
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:55 pm
sleandres wrote:
Thunder wrote:The thing that should really be noted about this game is how less-than-average San Antonio looks without Duncan. If the Suns want their ring they need to play the Spurs dirty and take a run at the Big Fundamental to even the score after how they did Nash last year.

Good win though.

They did look off without Duncan, but this is a team that went 2-0 w/o Duncan beating Dallas and Utah...I understand these games were at home, but they are still impressive wins w/o their dominant big man

I think this was Monta/Baron shutting down Parker and Jackson shutting down Ginobili really. They did look lethargic but it wasn't like they were missing open shots. We just made it really hard for them.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:48 pm
TMC wrote:
GSW United wrote:I still keep my record....did i told u guys, everytime i went to W's game we will never lose.

As migya and sfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfgiasfsfsfsants (too many sfsfsfsf, bro) said, the second quarter won it for us.

:mrgreen: I got three of them in there..... not too terribly complicated. SF3 works if you want to simplify this... :wink:
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:09 pm
TMC wrote:
GSW United wrote:I still keep my record....did i told u guys, everytime i went to W's game we will never lose.

Don't you ever dare to NOT go to another game, William. :wink:

Great win. As migya and sfsfsfsfsfsfsfsfgiasfsfsfsants (too many sfsfsfsf, bro) said, the second quarter won it for us. Of course it would have been a different game with TD available for the Spurs, but still, it was a pretty good win, stopping both Parker and Ginobili. Bonner had his career night, but hey... if we have to allow someone to have a career night, better Bonner than any other.

man...i can't go to the game for temporary now. :banghead:

now is holiday season...darn is my busiest day in year....
But, no matter what i will always give W's my spirit and if possible my LUCK. :mrgreen:

i like go to the game where we play the strong team....it's fun and worth it. :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:05 am
cladden wrote:
sleandres wrote:

Good win though.

I think this was Monta/Baron shutting down Parker and Jackson shutting down Ginobili really. They did look lethargic but it wasn't like they were missing open shots. We just made it really hard for them.

The Spurs were real good without Duncan before playing us and that is how they have been in the past, good at covering Duncan's absence.

Well pointed out that the defense on Parker and Ginobili is what won it. Ginobili has been a monster this season and was held in check

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Game Threads