YES
56%
NO
44%

Total votes : 16

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:07 pm
migya wrote:The team just can't beat the Lakers it seems. They need to move on. Good game by Mbenga and Pietrus in their limited minutes

the warriors can beat any1, they had a off night
monte wasnt playing strong enuff, jackson just couldnt find the basket with his 3's, harrington as well.
gotta giv props to benga, he did well

austin should start playin more often, hes got a shot!

we'll get em at home
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:39 pm
coltraning wrote:Can anyone explain to me why POB started the second 1/2? 60-59 turned into 68-59 before Nellie came to his senses? Sometimes it just makes no sense...Mbenga actually looked very good, wonder why they didn't stick with him...

it's because the lead ballooned to 9 in a matter of what seemed like seconds...
Role Player
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:20 pm
Let me preface by saying that I only saw a few fragments of the game.

BUt, it looked, again, like the W's were in the game, as they have been in just about every game this season, even in those early season losses. As much as I would have liked to see the team scrap it out in the 4th, the Lakers do seen to have the W's number. Just like with the Jazz, Nellie seems to get a bit flustered and off his own game (which contradicts what usually happens) when he comes against these legendary coaches. Both Sloan and Jackson have their systems and will not deviate (much) to match against Nellie's W's, and that's the difference in these games.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:30 pm
drazz wrote:Let me preface by saying that I only saw a few fragments of the game.

BUt, it looked, again, like the W's were in the game, as they have been in just about every game this season, even in those early season losses. As much as I would have liked to see the team scrap it out in the 4th, the Lakers do seen to have the W's number. Just like with the Jazz, Nellie seems to get a bit flustered and off his own game (which contradicts what usually happens) when he comes against these legendary coaches. Both Sloan and Jackson have their systems and will not deviate (much) to match against Nellie's W's, and that's the difference in these games.

I think the X-factor in this game was Bynum. He abused us down low. However, I don't believe he will pan out to be a superstar or even as good as Biedrins. Tonight was his career high and he is getting consistent minutes. He could definitely be 14 and 10, but that's his height IMO.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:27 pm
32 wrote:Kobe needs a big game from either Bynum or Odom to put the Lakers in the game. If Kobe's help turns out to be DFish or Farmar, the Warriors will crush them.

Bynum's numbers...? 20 points, 11 boards, 5 swats. Odom also contributed his usual 3 categories (14 points, 10 boards, 6 dimes) to go along with a block and a steal.

Really, the Warriors' had an answer for Bynum... but, unfortunately, they didn't stick with it. Mbenga did a remarkable job pushing the kid off the block, but Nellie kept going back to Al and Andris and Bynum ended up with a big game. Tough break.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:29 pm
Mbenga has really impressed me the last two games. He seems to be calming down a little bit, not trying to do too much. The way he has been playing, I wouldnt mind him getting ten minutes a game, as long as he keeps up the play. I would keep him on an extremely short leash, though, and the minute he starts playing bad, I would yank him.
Previous

Return to Game Threads