YES
56%
NO
44%

Total votes : 16

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:15 pm
The Warriors have been playing scrappy as hell the last couple games, too. Barnes, Harrington, and Mbenga have all been on the floor after balls.

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:36 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:The Warriors have been playing scrappy as hell the last couple games, too. Barnes, Harrington, and Mbenga have all been on the floor after balls.

mmhahahaha...sorry. i know its kinda immature, but i just found that funny
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:55 pm
EMan32 wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:The Warriors have been playing scrappy as hell the last couple games, too. Barnes, Harrington, and Mbenga have all been on the floor after balls.

Wow... act like you are like twelve, why dont you.... :wink:

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:09 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
EMan32 wrote:

Wow... act like you are like twelve, why dont you.... :wink:

adults can be kids once in a while. just gotta know when its appropriate...not like it was an inappropriate moment 8)
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:10 am
The Warriors always seem to struggle vs the Lakers, but I love the way we've been playing on the road. I figure if Cap'n Jack can hold Kobe under 30 and we should be in good shape. I see a close game in the 1st half, but the Warriors having a great 3rd qtr and playing well enough to beat the Lakers in LA in the final qtr. Warriors by 4.

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:03 pm
Lakers have our #. And they are at home. Lakers by 6. We'll get revenge when we play them at home.
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:30 pm
6 point deficit going into the fourth. Nice to see some life in them, and nice to see Hudson make the shot, possibly getting hot at the end. Keep it up, and this game is ours to have.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:55 pm
Damn, this game is done.... they really need to stop turning the ball over. Jackson is an absolutely terrible dribbler. He is a great passer as long as he doesnt put the ball on the floor, but he turns it over again and again if he is trying to drive.

The Lakers are a talented team. Good role players all around Kobe. They also are a very beatable team, and in order for the Warriors to have success this year, in order to make a run in the playoffs, these are the games they need to win.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:35 pm
Make it 2-25 since 1994 against the Lakers. We held Kobe in check. But we let others do their thing to replace that.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:37 pm
I dont think i could hate any team more than i hate the lakers (besides the Dodgers baseball wise)....I'm just glad to have this game ****ing over with.....
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:52 pm
we didn't have enough crazy tonight.
Thunder wrote:Harrington out 2 weeks with bad attitude.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:18 am
Can anyone explain to me why POB started the second 1/2? 60-59 turned into 68-59 before Nellie came to his senses? Sometimes it just makes no sense...Mbenga actually looked very good, wonder why they didn't stick with him...
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:46 am
Missed the game. From the boxscore, seems like we couldn't stop any Laker, not only Kobe. If you allow 6 Lakers to score in double figures, you're probably losing that game... Also, we shot pretty bad, mostly from 3pt range. Not enough D and bad shooting is a lethal combination.

coltraning wrote:Mbenga actually looked very good, wonder why they didn't stick with him...

MBenga seems to be playing better lately. That's nice. I guess that's what Nellie was looking for when he signed. 7 points, 4 boards and 2 blocks is not a bad statline in just 14 minutes.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:19 am
The team just can't beat the Lakers it seems. They need to move on. Good game by Mbenga and Pietrus in their limited minutes

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:18 am
coltraning wrote:Can anyone explain to me why POB started the second 1/2? 60-59 turned into 68-59 before Nellie came to his senses? Sometimes it just makes no sense...Mbenga actually looked very good, wonder why they didn't stick with him...

Agreed, I'd wager that was O'Bryant's worst game as a Warrior. He simply didn't do ANYTHING right on the floor. Hopefully (along with Mbenga's impressive play the past 2 games), that means he'll be demoted to the inactive list and Brandan Wright will get some garbage tick as a backup 4.

As much as I trash the guy, I have to admit that Fitzgerald's patiented, "You have just been... MBENGA-ED!" is rapidly becoming my favorite game comment.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads