kg and the celts are ****ing amazing

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:57 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote::mrgreen:


Good to see a logical conversation go on


:mrgreen: Yeah, huh? Honestly, though, he started it by copying my stat, then claiming it as his own.


Here we go again. :roll: :mrgreen:


Would you just admit that you looked at my point there, then found the stat to sound smart!? Damn.... doesnt seem that hard.... :roll: :mrgreen:
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:51 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote::mrgreen:


Good to see a logical conversation go on


:mrgreen: Yeah, huh? Honestly, though, he started it by copying my stat, then claiming it as his own.


Here we go again. :roll: :mrgreen:


Would you just admit that you looked at my point there, then found the stat to sound smart!? Damn.... doesnt seem that hard.... :roll: :mrgreen:


It was MY point, actually. I'm just not an attention whore like you two and decided not to post it. :mrgreen:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:13 pm
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote::mrgreen:


Good to see a logical conversation go on


:mrgreen: Yeah, huh? Honestly, though, he started it by copying my stat, then claiming it as his own.


Here we go again. :roll: :mrgreen:


Would you just admit that you looked at my point there, then found the stat to sound smart!? Damn.... doesnt seem that hard.... :roll: :mrgreen:


It was MY point, actually. I'm just not an attention whore like you two and decided not to post it. :mrgreen:


So you are claiming to have the first point on it, even though you didnt post it? That really works well for you, doesnt it..... anyways, I am not an attention whore!
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21969
» Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:20 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote::mrgreen:


Good to see a logical conversation go on


:mrgreen: Yeah, huh? Honestly, though, he started it by copying my stat, then claiming it as his own.


Here we go again. :roll: :mrgreen:


Would you just admit that you looked at my point there, then found the stat to sound smart!? Damn.... doesnt seem that hard.... :roll: :mrgreen:


It was MY point, actually. I'm just not an attention whore like you two and decided not to post it. :mrgreen:


So you are claiming to have the first point on it, even though you didnt post it? That really works well for you, doesnt it..... anyways, I am not an attention whore!



You are definately a SPAM WHORE

:mrgreen:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:48 pm
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote::mrgreen:


Good to see a logical conversation go on


:mrgreen: Yeah, huh? Honestly, though, he started it by copying my stat, then claiming it as his own.


Here we go again. :roll: :mrgreen:


Would you just admit that you looked at my point there, then found the stat to sound smart!? Damn.... doesnt seem that hard.... :roll: :mrgreen:


It was MY point, actually. I'm just not an attention whore like you two and decided not to post it. :mrgreen:


So you are claiming to have the first point on it, even though you didnt post it? That really works well for you, doesnt it..... anyways, I am not an attention whore!



You are definately a SPAM WHORE

:mrgreen:


:shock: Am not..... :|
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:40 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:anyways, I am not an attention whore!


As proven by you answering my random post... :mrgreen:








Nah, j/k. It's migya the one that picks on you. I'll leave it here... :wink:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:04 am
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:anyways, I am not an attention whore!


As proven by you answering my random post... :mrgreen:


Nah, j/k. It's migya the one that picks on you. I'll leave it here... :wink:


You had a random post that set up my random post, therefore making you the attention whore! As for Miggy, no comment. :wink: :mrgreen:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests