YES
74%
NO
26%

Total votes : 19

All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:27 pm
coltraning wrote:The thing is, the Ws are not going to stop Dwight or, to a lesser extent, Rashard, so you give them their 50 points. If I were Nelly, I would do a combination of small ball run and gun and hack-a-dwight. Among Croshere, Mbenga, Biedrins and POB, that is 24 fouls to use. The manchild scores 80% of his points within 5 feet of the basket, but is a pretty poor shooter. This is the toughest test for the Ws during their current streak, so a hard one to call. I'll say Ws 117-114.

i concur. but we gotta make sure that we only hack em near the end of each quarter. we dont want them to get into the bonus as their other players are good from the line. i have no doubt in my mind we can win. i just think that someones when we think about how good other teams are, we forget how dangerous our team is. someone should go onto a magic forum to see what they're saying about us :mrgreen:
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:55 pm
The Warriors should have around 35% beyond the arc for this game. Containing Dwight Howard will be really hard, if not impossible, but the team should still challenge him. Lewis and Turkoglu should be contained.

I see the Warriors winning this one.
a.k.a. 33 & 3

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships." --- Michael Jordan

"My main objective was not to succumb, but to overcome." --- Alonzo Mourning

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:16 pm
dubs come into this game winning the last 19 out of 20 quarters??

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:37 pm
Adonal! starring on all-access with mat steinmetz. looks like he's not suiting up? haha nah i know it was prerecorded.
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:53 pm
my goodness, did you see dwight howard stand tall and just snatch the ball when monta tried to drive! that was impressive because he looked flat footed.
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:02 pm
ChronicallyInclined wrote:my goodness, did you see dwight howard stand tall and just snatch the ball when monta tried to drive! that was impressive because he looked flat footed.

down 3... we ar eplaying like crap....
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:10 pm
Down nine after the first.... not good.... They really need to challenge shooters, no matter who they are. All of them can shoot it. On offense, the Warriors need to start passing and getting inside. I'm tired of one person, (normally Jackson or Baron) holding the ball for twenty seconds, then forcing a shot because of the shot clock.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:39 pm
Sh*t, why doesnt anybody guard goddamn Jameer Nelson!? He is picking you apart! Dont just fricken stand there! God damn! Play some fricken defense!!!!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:05 pm
YEAH!!!!! Great run by the Dubs! Everyone is hitting the three. You knew that it was going to come, and it is good that it is sooner, rather than later. Biedrins brings a hell of a lotta energy of the bench.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:23 pm
Damn scrappy run at the end of the third. They really really need to watch the shooters. Let Biedrins work on Dwight, see what happens. Right now, though, the shooters are killing us.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:48 pm
Holy sh*t Jackson! You never show up until the last five minutes of the game, but do you ever show up when you need to! Awesome clutch player, and by far our most clutch, easily. Wow, what a player he is when he is on.
Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:48 pm
Did you see those rebounds by Monta and how he got the ball from Howard? Man... That was sweet... W's up by 4.
a.k.a. 33 & 3

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships." --- Michael Jordan

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:56 pm
Man, one final possession. When Jackson was on the line shooting free throws, my heart skipped about ten beats. DO NOT foul a good shooter and DO NOT give up the three. If they want to take it inside with Howard, smack him and let him earn his free throws. Scary stuff, man.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:01 pm
My final thoughts for this game towards the end:

1) What the hell was up with that technical on Howard?
2) Why isnt Hudson in the game to replace Davis and shoot the free throws?
3) DO NOT GIVE UP THE THREE!
Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:06 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:1) What the hell was up with that technical on Howard?

That was technical foul nowadays... Whenever you hit the post like that, it's gonna be a technical. My favorite player got a technical foul for doing the same thing.
a.k.a. 33 & 3

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads