Game Thread: Warriors @ Sacramento Kings 2007-11-28

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors continue with their small lineup against the Kings?

Poll ended at Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:51 pm

YES
58%
NO
42%

Total votes : 19

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:07 pm
JayPat wrote:Hah, Brad Miller. He can barely run, right?

Monta and Baron should be careful...he likes to punch "little" guys. Just ask Devin Harris.

I agree with EMan, they will push early and get out to a big lead in the first quarter. This strategy will go flat after a while. The Warriors will blow a 16 pt. lead, but will end up winning by 5. Baron will get another 20-10, I also expect the Warriors to get a lot of steals. Azu and Jackson will have big games because of turnovers...
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:16 pm
i hope we wont be too tired from yesterday's game... maybe we'll see some more belinelli and wright
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:49 pm
8th ave wrote:i hope we wont be too tired from yesterday's game... maybe we'll see some more belinelli and wright

i think we should see more of our bench 2mrw to give a lil rest to our starters for yesterdays game and for the game against houston on thursday
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:33 pm
sleandres wrote:
JayPat wrote:Hah, Brad Miller. He can barely run, right?

Monta and Baron should be careful...he likes to punch "little" guys. Just ask Devin Harris.

I agree with EMan, they will push early and get out to a big lead in the first quarter. This strategy will go flat after a while. The Warriors will blow a 16 pt. lead, but will end up winning by 5. Baron will get another 20-10, I also expect the Warriors to get a lot of steals. Azu and Jackson will have big games because of turnovers...

i wish he dare.....don't forget oak and sac city only 1 hours away....
if he play dirty to W's then they 'death'.
Just wait sac play in oak city then he will know what the meaning of 'humiliation'. :mrgreen:
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:00 pm
i just bought the W's single ticket in KFC ,cost me $25 but i got 2 free meal....hehehehe it's better than nothing.

it's sec 215....i never sit that high...i am not sure is a good seat or not.

it's Houston game on Thursday.... :wink:

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:33 am
GSW United wrote:i just bought the W's single ticket in KFC ,cost me $25 but i got 2 free meal....hehehehe it's better than nothing.

it's sec 215....i never sit that high...i am not sure is a good seat or not.

it's Houston game on Thursday.... :wink:

it all depends on what row. for $25 its prolly pretty high up, but at least you're in the building. and if there isnt a lot of people im sure you can move down to maybe the 7th row.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:59 am
Lets get back to 500.
Role Player
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:12 am
EMan32 wrote:it all depends on what row. for $25 its prolly pretty high up, but at least you're in the building. and if there isnt a lot of people im sure you can move down to maybe the 7th row.

Ummm, the W's are leading the league in game attendance. So, while the sneek to the bottom has been a time honored tradition at the Arena, I don't think, especially against a big team like the Rockets, that it will be too possible.

Still, there is definitely an energy at the Arena and its worth experiencing. Enjoy the game.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:25 am
After that 1st quarter in Phoneix, I dunno how anybody can claim we'll go back to the lineup with Biedrins. Nelson did the same thing in the playoffs (granted, with Richardson, instead of Ellis) and it worked like a charm. Matt Barnes plays like our Scottie Pippen when he starts.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:38 am
32 wrote:After that 1st quarter in Phoneix, I dunno how anybody can claim we'll go back to the lineup with Biedrins. Nelson did the same thing in the playoffs (granted, with Richardson, instead of Ellis) and it worked like a charm. Matt Barnes plays like our Scottie Pippen when he starts.

Imagine if they put B.Miller on Al and Artest on BD! That's their only hint of shotblockers right there that will have to vacate the middle. Monta, Sjax and Barnes should be able to take it to the hole at will
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:31 pm
David Wood wrote:
32 wrote:After that 1st quarter in Phoneix, I dunno how anybody can claim we'll go back to the lineup with Biedrins. Nelson did the same thing in the playoffs (granted, with Richardson, instead of Ellis) and it worked like a charm. Matt Barnes plays like our Scottie Pippen when he starts.

Monta, Sjax and Barnes should be able to take it to the hole at will

As they should. They are unstopable when they do that, especially Monta.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:25 pm
drazz wrote:
EMan32 wrote:it all depends on what row. for $25 its prolly pretty high up, but at least you're in the building. and if there isnt a lot of people im sure you can move down to maybe the 7th row.

Ummm, the W's are leading the league in game attendance. So, while the sneek to the bottom has been a time honored tradition at the Arena, I don't think, especially against a big team like the Rockets, that it will be too possible.

Still, there is definitely an energy at the Arena and its worth experiencing. Enjoy the game.

yeah thats why i said "IF". but yeah, you're right, the vibe of just being in the arena is crazy...totally different than being at home...unless you got hella friends n fam there that are all warriors fans...but still different

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:31 pm
EMan32 wrote:
drazz wrote:

unless you got hella friends n fam there that are all warriors fans...but still different

Even if you have ten crazy basketball fans in your family, it doesnt compare to thousands of crazy fanatics.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:03 pm
troy hudson is dressed to play tonight....
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:06 pm
Yeah, I came on here to say that. You stole my thought! :evil: :wink:

Seriously, I doubt he will play tonight. He needs some time to get back in shape.

The bigger deal to me is the fact that Matt Barnes is playing tonight. Nice to see him back. I have a feeling that he will get a HUGE ovation at Arco.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads