Game Thread: Phoenix Suns @ Warriors 2007-11-26

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors defend homecourt against the Suns?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:57 pm

YES
93%
NO
7%

Total votes : 15

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:35 am
http://arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthr ... 98&page=10

just a bunch of suns fans whining about ref calls :P

That's me :D

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:20 am
hahaha..thats funny. id prove some of them wrong but i dont want a bunch of trolls on our board. seems there are a couple people on there who take games as they are. good to see those once in a while rather than a bunch of negative people like some people here were when we started 0-6.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:40 am
EMan32 wrote:hahaha..thats funny. id prove some of them wrong but i dont want a bunch of trolls on our board.

No, please, leave them alone... :wink:

As for the game itself:

1.- Great, big game by Baron, S-Jax and Monta. Other players did a good job, but these three were outstanding. The Suns had no answer for them, and Monta's show (his 15 consecutive points in the last quarter) were absolutely amazing to watch.

2.- Barnes also played much better than in other games. A lot more under control. And it showed on the boxscore, with 7 boards, 7 assists... that's the kind of numbers we need. We already have enough scorers on the team.

3.- Nellie was the one that created the matchups he wanted. That's why he deserves to be in the HOF. I think this was his best coaching job of the season (so far).
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:19 am
F**king great win for us, snapping the Suns win streak, preventing them from setting franchise mark for best start, edging closer closer to 500!!!

Awesome, I stayed up till 3:30am to try and watch/record but none of my streaming clients were working.

Also, has any of foreign borders or people who download games alot noticed that they Dubs arnt getting any love on the usual sites??? I frequent Davka and Sportbit usually but they havnt had a Warriors game on them since the Boston game...................any help for a poor English gentleman, missing watching his boys very much!!??
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:23 am
bigstrads wrote:Also, has any of foreign borders or people who download games alot noticed that they Dubs arnt getting any love on the usual sites??? I frequent Davka and Sportbit usually but they havnt had a Warriors game on them since the Boston game...................any help for a poor English gentleman, missing watching his boys very much!!??

If you don't mind watching games in Spanish, I'll look for streaming links for some of our channels.

I'm not saying I'm gonna post them... just that I'll take a look and see if I can find them. I have them on the TV, so I've never had to look for internet streaming of those.

Also, you can use other torrent search engines like this one:

http://www.torrentz.com/

Some torrents are not available in Davka or sportbit (although most are).
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:27 am
TMC wrote:

If you don't mind watching games in Spanish, I'll look for streaming links for some of our channels.

I'm not saying I'm gonna post them... just that I'll take a look and see if I can find them. I have them on the TV, so I've never had to look for internet streaming of those.

Also, you can use other torrent search engines like this one:

http://www.torrentz.com/

Some torrents are not available in Davka or sportbit (although most are).

Thanks TMC...............could you PM me the links??? or maybe email me personally if your that way inclined? its so damned frustrating, Im still off work and able to stay up and watch games live for the first time in my life but no-where is giving workable streams and then no downloads!!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:34 am
bigstrads wrote:I frequent Davka and Sportbit usually but they havnt had a Warriors game on them since the Boston game

No shiit, pissing me off actually. There were far more Warriors games available last season and the one before!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:47 am
Migya wrote:

No shiit, pissing me off actually. There were far more Warriors games available last season and the one before!

Its not good for us devoted overseas fans who arnt fortunate enough to go to games....................I would have thought THIS game would have got some love, given the predictable high score and the love for Nash................maybe it will crop in the next few days.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:57 am
bigstrads wrote:Thanks TMC...............could you PM me the links??? or maybe email me personally if your that way inclined? its so damned frustrating, Im still off work and able to stay up and watch games live for the first time in my life but no-where is giving workable streams and then no downloads!!

I'll PM you if I find them. I'll look for them later.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:00 am
bigstrads wrote:Migya wrote:

Its not good for us devoted overseas fans who arnt fortunate enough to go to games....................I would have thought THIS game would have got some love, given the predictable high score and the love for Nash................maybe it will crop in the next few days.

Sure this game will appear soon.

Also, if you want to quote someone, just click the quote function (next to edit function) in their post and it will appear in the text box and you can write your message after it

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:08 am
Yeah, the quoting thing..............still havnt quite got it down for some reason, I use the quote bytton but it doesnt look the same as eferyone else...............ill keep playing...............is it annoying??? :mrgreen:

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:18 am
What a game from start to finish for the Warriors. Not to take a line from Bob and Jim from last night but that was the best game the Warriors played, including last year's playoffs in a long, long time.

The combination of Baron, Stephen Jackson and Monta on the offensive end combining for over 90 points was something else.

In addition, the Warriors did a great job of building the lead and holding it in or around double-digits where they were never really threatened. That made for a comfortable fourth quarter for all watching the game which was nice.

While Davis, Jackson and Ellis will get a lot of the praise, this was a complete team effort. Matt Barnes did well with rebounding, assists and leadership and players like Azubuike, Harrington, Biedrins and Pietrus did a great job contributing in their own ways. The team worked hard on both ends of the floor and hustled all night long.

The 1-6 start is a thing of the past and this team is playing really, really well again. They are a joy to watch and the home crowds at Oracle seem to be great from my vantage point watching on TV. I think and hope this strong run continues tomorrow night in Sacramento.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:22 am
bigstrads wrote:Yeah, the quoting thing..............still havnt quite got it down for some reason, I use the quote bytton but it doesnt look the same as eferyone else...............ill keep playing...............is it annoying??? :mrgreen:

A bit. I even thought about editing all of your posts so they can be readable... :mrgreen:

j/k, man.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:34 am
TMC wrote:

A bit. I even thought about editing all of your posts so they can be readable... Mr. Green

j/k, man.

Is that it.........................? jeeeeeez!!! :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:37 am
Ahh crap!!!!....................I really am not this technically rubbish.....................how the hell do you get the "TMC wrote:" bit in bold above the quote box!!?? I copy the text I want to quote, manually write "TMC wrote:" and then press the quote button, past the text, then quote button again.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads