Game Thread: Phoenix Suns @ Warriors 2007-11-26

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors defend homecourt against the Suns?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:57 pm

YES
93%
NO
7%

Total votes : 15

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:22 pm
I am going to make a little comparison here, and I know that a lot of you dont like it.... I dont care. :mrgreen:

Matt Barnes is the Shawn Marion of the Warriors. A guy that can play a lot of different positions, 2, 3, 4, and 5, and can do a little of everything. Blocking shots, rebounding, defense, shooting threes, dribbling up, passing, running. They do it well. Neither one dominates the stat sheets, but they help the team win by doing hustle plays that help the team win.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:44 pm
Man, what a game so far! Monta has gone off, as has Jackson and Davis. Wow, they cant play a whole lot better. :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:56 pm
What a game and what a great win! The team has got to take momentum from this game and go full speed ahead up the standings!

Baron outplayed Nash, SJackson a great performance and Monta just a monster, he scored a heap in a row early in the fourth I think it was. Monta is back and what a gun to have. Everyone played well for the team and it translated into a great performance against the hottest team in the nba.

Looks like Phoenix was forced to go small for most of the game as the Warriors' speed was too much for them. Rebounding was pretty close too so the team controlled that as well. The outside shot was on as was the defense and that's what happens, the team is near unstoppable!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:57 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I am going to make a little comparison here, and I know that a lot of you dont like it.... I dont care. :mrgreen:

Matt Barnes is the Shawn Marion of the Warriors.

More like Boris Diaw was two seasons ago but yet to do it for a whole season :wink:

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:01 pm
HAHAHHAHAHA....

SUNS have no answer for Monta in 4th qtr....this kid just kill everybody....

If W's always play like the 1st qtr then noone could beat them even the allstar players....that's for sure...

the expert keep saying how to slow Suns fast tempo game and end up the suns can't keep the fast tempo with W's...what a shame for them....

if suns is freight train then W's is AMTRAK..... :wink:

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:09 pm
monta was on point...all i can say bout him...HE'S BACK!! and in full effect! jax tore it up, davis tore it up...our D was unstoppable today.

barnes made me eat my words today...but we'll see if he could keep it up and keep it consistent. if he has a game similar to this against the kings and rockets then i will totally concede my previous arguement...but can you guys just at the very least admit that pietrus is finally productive? today in 15 minutes had 3pts, 2rebs, 1ast, and 2stls without a TO. his scoring wasnt at his average for this year but came up with key defensive plays and deflections that didnt make it to the stat sheet.

watching the final score right now and the warrior highlights are actually lasting longer than 10 seconds. gotta love the love that we're getting right now.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:12 pm
man this game was fuckin entertaining!!!! Monta was soooooo WET in the 4th. And Baron dominated Nash for the most part.
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:15 pm
all 4 qtr W's dominate the paints.....

what a game....really fun to watch....
i have Spurs - Kings and Rockets-Clips games...but they just too boring..everytime tim thomas or other players make the 3's the comentator always said ' BINGO'....

for spurs game i am really can't stand it too boring...no scoring just defense and defense...

Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:15 pm
migya wrote:
blacksheep589692 wrote:every time i see pietrus dribble my heart skips a beat

See a doctor :mrgreen:
Nah really, do you have a liking for french black guys :mrgreen:

Just playing with you :wink:

:boxing: thems fightin words.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:44 pm
blacksheep589692 wrote:
migya wrote:

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:08 am
migya wrote:
blacksheep589692 wrote:
migya wrote:

its all good man :)

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:44 am
J-Rich wrote:Suns by 15 pts. The W's have been hanging in with medicore teams and now they will run into a freight train!!! No defense in this game and J-rich to help us out in this game!
:-$
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:45 am
O.G. Broe wrote:
J-Rich wrote:Suns by 15 pts. The W's have been hanging in with medicore teams and now they will run into a freight train!!! No defense in this game and J-rich to help us out in this game!

i concur
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:47 am
O.G. Broe wrote:

hahahahaha \:D/

after tonights game, i would like to say..."J-Rich who?"
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:33 am
I liked it when they played Kool Moe Dee’s Wild Wild West, and we cold smacked them in the mouth. We should have played, How Ya Like Me Now, afterwards. Really, there’s no telling how good this team is. We played superb—and you can tell Nelly wanted this one, as he rode Baron like a horse (and fast), once again.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads