Nellie on KNBR

Area for news articles related to the Warriors

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:48 pm
Does the truth involve you trying to justify trading Troy Murphy, Zarko Chaparkaba, and Chris Taft for Kevin Garnett...? :mrgreen:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:52 pm
32 wrote:Does the truth involve you trying to justify trading Troy Murphy, Zarko Chaparkaba, and Chris Taft for Kevin Garnett...? :mrgreen:

And he waves the white flag, resorting to bringing up the far past to try to keep up a losing battle. Admitting you are wrong and being a man abut it is essential #32. Maybe you will grow up some day but for now, just support the team :wink:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:57 pm
32 wrote:Does the truth involve you trying to justify trading Troy Murphy, Zarko Chaparkaba, and Chris Taft for Kevin Garnett...? :mrgreen:

:shock: That is pretty good. :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:11 pm
Thats what I thought. Your ridiculous claims from the past come back to bite you in the ass and you, in true form, abandon the conversation. Way to go, miggy! :mrgreen:

I'll be bringing up your loony opinion on Brandan Wright, Marco Belinelli, and Patrick O'Bryant in the near future, as well. And I'm sure then, as you have now, you'll simply avoid answering any confrontation about your previous claims. :wink:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:25 pm
You're getting out of hand again and I've carried on little rants with you for a few days now so I'll let it go to see if you sedate and go back into your room. Everyone can see how ridiculous you are and how childish so they will keep that in mind for future rants with you. Strange how it was me that changed the conversation when it was you that left the topic and went on about something I said two years ago. I have brought up your past posts in the past to everyone's amusement but there are just too many to dig up now

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:59 pm
Translation: you have been embarassed and your previous trade idea (that you defended to the death) can now be seen as the downright insanity that it always was.

I'm down to stop this bullshit whenever you are, "moderator". :mrgreen:

By the way, as final proof that you started this argument, I'll show you EXACTLY where this thread became a pissing match. Prior to this comment, the whole thread was about basketball... but, as always, you needed to throw some mud. You made it personal here:

migya wrote:
32 wrote:
migya wrote:
32 wrote:
migya wrote:Just because a player misses one dunk attempt doesn't mean he is garbage and can't put the ball in the basket but it is a sign of lack of coordination.

You do understand that it was a dump off pass on a wide open break away, right? The kinda play that Jason Richardson would usually crank out a 360 or a windmill on?? Mbenga full-on MISSED the wide open jam. That's pathetic. Even Foyle could hammer it down wide open on the break.

Mbenga reminds me of Pietrus, only bigger and slower. They both make dumb mistakes that kill momentum... and they have zero basketball fundamentals to speak of.

The guy was not signed with thought that he will be a Michael Jordan. He was signed to add a big body to go against the likes of Boozer and get some rebounds

If you have an NBA contract, you should be able to slam down a wide open dunk on a break away. I cannot believe you're even disputing that... :roll:

:roll: Just gets worse with you. He has to play his very minimal role

Care to start anymore fights today, "mod" miggy?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:06 pm
If anything you just showed how you started the pissing match by quoting me and then using the old rolling eyes emicon to do your usual. I responded stating the obvious - It was just you being you.

Take it easy though

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:09 pm
I rolled my eyes at your insane stubborness. How can you possibly argue that a contracted NBA player getting paid absurd amounts of money isn't required to slam home a wide open break away dunk, especially when said player is 7-feet tall???

Even then, I never made a personal attack towards you. Not until you made that ridiculous comment, as you always do. But, of course, your justification makes sense in your head alone. I dropped a smiley whereby 99% of this forum uses, and you go ape sh*t again...
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:11 pm
I'm not even going to respond to extensively to whether an nba player should not miss a dunk but I will say that greats like Jordan and Kobe,to name just two of many, have done the same thing

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:13 pm
Not twice in 2 days.

It should also be noted that Kobe and Jordan have played, approximately, 10,000x the minutes that Mbenga has.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:14 pm
migya wrote:I'm not even going to respond to extensively to whether an nba player should not miss a dunk but I will say that greats like Jordan and Kobe,to name just two of many, have done the same thing

Mbenga has missed an open dunk and two open layups in three games..... just lettin' ya know.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:17 pm
32 wrote:Not twice in 2 days.

It should also be noted that Kobe and Jordan have played, approximately, 10,000x the minutes that Mbenga has.

Which is why they got paid more and where famous for being stars :wink:
You were such a pro Foyle supporter last season and Foyle is renowned for missing easy ones, so what

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:18 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote:I'm not even going to respond to extensively to whether an nba player should not miss a dunk but I will say that greats like Jordan and Kobe,to name just two of many, have done the same thing

Mbenga has missed an open dunk and two open layups in three games..... just lettin' ya know.

More reason to keep the ball away from him on offense. He is out there to smack, rebound and block shots

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:20 pm
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

He is out there to smack, rebound and block shots

But he doesnt do that!
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:24 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
migya wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

He is out there to smack, rebound and block shots

But he doesnt do that!

Then he shouldn't play! I never was for him playing, especially alot of minutes but it was said that he is this and he is that. If he can't do shiit, Nelson will sit his arse on that bench and play those guys that can

PreviousNext

Return to News Articles