Game Thread: Warriors @ Philadelphia 76ers 2007-11-24

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors finish the road trip 4-1?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:33 pm

YES
100%
NO
No votes

Total votes : 11

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:13 pm
Looks like another crunch time game.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:31 pm
Eh, I'm nervous! Pietrus with the missed 3's and the foul, and then Jackson with the early shot. Sixers ball, game tied.......... they missed! Goin into overtime!
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:35 pm
OT!!!

WE BETTER WIN!!!
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:43 pm
We better not blow this!!! :x
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:50 pm
AZUBUIKE!!!!!!
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:52 pm
yes...baronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
\
big shot AZU :D
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:53 pm
We gave them infinite chance to win... and we had infinite chances to close it out but we blew it... and Azubuike bailed us out. This is a lucky one.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:55 pm
wuihhhh...

make me almost heart attack....
thx to Azu for the big shot and also Monta play really good this time.....

i hate referee didn't call the time out for W's before the 4th qtr end...nellie already called for TO but Referee ignore it...shoooos

WOW...4-1 on road.....now 5-7....
yup...We Believe still 'shining in BayArea'... :wink:

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:56 pm
JayPat wrote:We gave them infinite chance to win... and we had infinite chances to close it out but we blew it... and Azubuike bailed us out. This is a lucky one.

everything you said is 100% correct but in a 82 game season you need to be LUCKY a couple of times... THATS FOR SURE
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:01 pm
Wow, anyone else notice how bad Jackson played, the whole game? So many turnovers, bad choices, bad shots, looked kind of like Pietrus normally does. Like other people have said, they got lucky. I'll take it, though. One thing that I didnt like: Mbenga continuing to get playing time (though he did do well today) while O'Bryant has gotten none.

Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:14 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Wow, anyone else notice how bad Jackson played, the whole game? So many turnovers, bad choices, bad shots, looked kind of like Pietrus normally does. Like other people have said, they got lucky. I'll take it, though. One thing that I didnt like: Mbenga continuing to get playing time (though he did do well today) while O'Bryant has gotten none.

yea. he was terrible. he kept trying to make up for mistakes and kept making the same mistakes~
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:16 pm
blacksheep589692 wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Wow, anyone else notice how bad Jackson played, the whole game? So many turnovers, bad choices, bad shots, looked kind of like Pietrus normally does. Like other people have said, they got lucky. I'll take it, though. One thing that I didnt like: Mbenga continuing to get playing time (though he did do well today) while O'Bryant has gotten none.

yea. he was terrible. he kept trying to make up for mistakes and kept making the same mistakes~

Sometimes, he acts like he is Baron. He tries to be something that he isnt. He is a great shooter, an awesome defender, and a guy that can take over a game. He can also be a good passer at times. If he can stay within this, he is great, as he was the last few games. When he goes out of his skillset, he plays like he did tonight, and a few games in the playoffs.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:21 pm
Jackson put two-three great defensive plays in OT that got us the win. He played an awful game, but he was there when it counted. I always want him on the court in crunch time
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:09 pm
mattiri wrote:Jackson put two-three great defensive plays in OT that got us the win. He played an awful game, but he was there when it counted. I always want him on the court in crunch time

I never said that I didnt. One thing that I do need to give him credit for this game was his defense. A couple times, he made stupid mistakes, like not boxing out, but, for the most part, he was pretty damn good on D.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:34 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote: Sometimes, he acts like he is Baron. He tries to be something that he isnt. He is a great shooter, an awesome defender, and a guy that can take over a game. He can also be a good passer at times. If he can stay within this, he is great, as he was the last few games. When he goes out of his skillset, he plays like he did tonight, and a few games in the playoffs.

I think that is why i like sjax because he has the Baron attitude of not caring about how he performs and he will continue to be aggressive. A lot of people when the are having a bad game with shooting and turnovers generally has low energy and doesnt compete. BUT not SJax he goes out there and play each play as if we are up or down 1...

Yes sometimes he tries to do too much but he's captain and he shows no matter how poor you play you got to CONTINUE to play hard because you never know
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads