kg and the celts are ****ing amazing

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:46 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:I've never had any love for any northern east team. The Red Sox are okay, but I'm not a fan of them(only during the series because I'm not a Rockies fan). The Patriots(cheaters), Celtics(desperate) ect ect ect...

Why dont you like the Rocks? I do. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:10 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:I've never had any love for any northern east team. The Red Sox are okay, but I'm not a fan of them(only during the series because I'm not a Rockies fan). The Patriots(cheaters), Celtics(desperate) ect ect ect...

I'm not a Colorado guy. I'm picky with who I like from where. Not a fan of the Broncos(I like Cutler. Hate Shanahan), Rockies(their season ending performance was annoyingly hyped up better than the Warriors' season ending by many of their fans and I don't believe their team is that good as everyone may say), and the Nuggets(that Iverson trade didn't really change their record).

Boston, New York, Colorado, and Texas are the four cities I hate because of their sports teams. I love some of the cities, but the sports I hate.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:34 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Boston, New York, Colorado, and Texas are the four cities I hate because of their sports teams. I love some of the cities, but the sports I hate.

Dont want to quibble about something usless like this, but you hate the cities Colorado and Texas? :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:10 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Dont want to quibble about something usless like this, but you hate the cities Colorado and Texas? :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:11 pm
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Dont want to quibble about something usless like this, but you hate the cities Colorado and Texas? :mrgreen:

You see my point? :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:28 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Dont want to quibble about something usless like this, but you hate the cities Colorado and Texas? :mrgreen:

Exactly. :wink:

Okay well I don't consider Colorado a city because I do like the snow, but Texas. That's a city to me b.........

Ah fck it, you got me there. :banghead: :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:36 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Okay well I don't consider Colorado a city because I do like the snow, but Texas. That's a city to me b.........

My family is from Texas...... :|
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:39 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Now it's when XBay says his family is from Colorado and everything starts making sense... :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:07 pm
TMC wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Now it's when XBay says his family is from Colorado and everything starts making sense... :mrgreen:

It's on.... :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:53 pm
My family is from the Philippines, nice try though.

But sorry if I offended you sf. I said I didn't like the sports teams in Texas, not the state itself. Or city. :wink: :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:13 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:My family is from the Philippines, nice try though.

But sorry if I offended you sf. I said I didn't like the sports teams in Texas, not the state itself. Or city. :wink: :mrgreen:

Yeah, yeah. Defend yourself. :wink: :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:55 pm
I don't think the Celtics will keep this up for 82 games and definitely through the playoffs!!!

Watching the minutes of Garnett, Pierce and Allen. They will definitley tire by 3/4 of the season through...

By the time the trio contracts are up...They will have big time money to sign any way they want!!!
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:15 am
They've lost their first game of the season vs Orlando. Still, they did a good job on the boards stopping Dwight Howard and almost came back after being down by 20.

They're proving to be the top team in the east. And if they keep playing like this, they'll have an easy trip to the finals.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:38 am
I just want to bring up one point about the Celtics' big three: For those who are on the Celtics' bandwagon: the Warriors big three (Monta, Jackson, and Davis) average more points than the Celtics (Allen, Pierce, Garnett).
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:57 am
Yeah, but they have Garnett. 8)
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board