Warriors
100%
Lakers
No votes

Total votes : 7

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:34 pm
warriors vs lakers game 2. looks like the lkers were woried about winning any games this season with the amount of minutes kobe got. The warriors didn't seem to mind that they lost though considering it is preseason. Too bad it will only be on radio though.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:05 pm
k now im votin for the warriors
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:06 pm
I voted yes because I think the Warriors are the better team...

But, last night, the only reason they lost was because it's preseason and they sat their stars in the second half. If the do the same thing tonight... LA's got more veterans than rookies, so they have the advantage. Lets hope our first half lead is bigger this time.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:01 pm
The thing that got me worried last nignt were the hurried threes that the warriors took when the LA defense got tough. BD is the only guy I trust with the ball on this team, games like yesterday makes me wanna trade for Speedy Claxton again.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:34 pm
Yeah, the hurried 3's weren't great... probably won't happen tonight, though, since Montgomery's sure to have whipped their asses about it.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:50 pm
nada
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:33 am
That's what the preseason is for - to workout the weaknesses and eliminate them!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:04 am
Looks like it worked!

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:18 am
Well it definitely looks like I won't have to answer the poll haha.
:headbang:

Good game! We just pwned start to finish. I actually got to listen to the game on NBA audio. Tim Roye and Barnett. Good team. As long as it isn't Giggles Fitzgerald, i'm cool with it. Foyle seemed to have a good game and it sorta shows that if he is put in the situation that exploits his strengths, he can look good.

Tim
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:19 am
this series was over by the middle of the 2nd quarter tuesday night :bday:

Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:12 pm
They always put "giggles fitzgearld" in the games which means he must be of some importance. but anyway the score was like 113 to 81 right.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:12 pm
God, don't get me started on our home team announcers. They root for the other team, I swear. At half-time, they talk about how great Chris Webber played, or Kobe Bryant, or how dominating Tim Duncan is. When the Warriors were losing, it was depressing to watch their games because the announcers were so unenthusiastic and depressing. I can't stand them. I'd much rather have the commentary done by ESPN or another network. I hate Fitzgerald and Barnett. They're not real Warriors fans.

Listen to Giants, 49ers, Raiders, or A's home team announcers... every commentater has a die-hard love for their team (shouts out to Kruc and Kipe) and the Warriors commentaters just don't. It's sad.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:37 pm
Yeah but I rather have Neutral announcers than total homers they have in the East. I mean some of those guys just make me sick.

PS
I wish the Warriors could bring back Greg Papa, he is awsome in those raider games. Plus he did a good job in SA, I dont think he works for them anymore. Tim Roy is OK at best.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:38 pm
Player32 wrote:God, don't get me started on our home team announcers. They root for the other team, I swear. At half-time, they talk about how great Chris Webber played, or Kobe Bryant, or how dominating Tim Duncan is. When the Warriors were losing, it was depressing to watch their games because the announcers were so unenthusiastic and depressing. I can't stand them. I'd much rather have the commentary done by ESPN or another network. I hate Fitzgerald and Barnett. They're not real Warriors fans.

Listen to Giants, 49ers, Raiders, or A's home team announcers... every commentater has a die-hard love for their team (shouts out to Kruc and Kipe) and the Warriors commentaters just don't. It's sad.

i kinda hear what u sayin about those guys being un enthusiastic. but it can be worse. the Sac Kings local announcers Jerry Renalds and the horrific Grant Napear who always blame sactowns woes on the officials. Now those r the worst announcers
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:46 am
Blaming the game on the refs is one thing; Fitzgerald and Barnett didn't think the Warriors knew how to win a game two or three seasons ago! The only excitement in their voices came when the other team was making a terrific play. I swear, Fitzgerald leap out of his seat when Kobe Bryant made a some-what difficult fadeaway... but he didn't budge when Jason did a windmill on the break. That's f*cking weak, and you don't ever hear me drop F bombs. I don't like that word, but f*ck those two. They're unloyal punks who are hopping on the wagon once Baron arrives. Screw that.
Next

Return to Game Threads