Game Thread: Los Angeles Clippers @ Warriors 2007-11-16

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors secure one win before Jackson returns?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:59 pm

YES
71%
NO
29%

Total votes : 17

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:08 am
Needed win! Very god allround contributions. Biedrins outplayed Kaman, though Kaman was a beast himself.

The team needs to keep going with this and get a nice winning streak

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:01 am
My thoughts:

1.- Amazing game by Beans. 23 and 18??? That's more than I was expecting from him. Kaman still got his numbers, but it was a great game by Beans. Also, he's made 11-12 FTs in his last two games.

2.- Harrington is having a monster year so far. Against the Clips, he did what he wanted on offense.

3.- That's the Barnes we need. Not the one that played the other day against Detroit.

4.- Baron, albeit playing great, has to play less minutes. I don't remember the last game in which he played less than 40 minutes. He's not durable enough to play that much.

5.- Monta and POB helped a lot from the bench. Now that S-Jax is back, Barnes should also come from the bench. That's a good second unit, although I'd like to see more of Wright.

So, basically, we're back on track. The team really needed this win to face the upcoming east trip.
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:48 am
TMC wrote:My thoughts:

1.- Amazing game by Beans. 23 and 18??? That's more than I was expecting from him. Kaman still got his numbers, but it was a great game by Beans. Also, he's made 11-12 FTs in his last two games.

2.- Harrington is having a monster year so far. Against the Clips, he did what he wanted on offense.

3.- That's the Barnes we need. Not the one that played the other day against Detroit.

4.- Baron, albeit playing great, has to play less minutes. I don't remember the last game in which he played less than 40 minutes. He's not durable enough to play that much.

5.- Monta and POB helped a lot from the bench. Now that S-Jax is back, Barnes should also come from the bench. That's a good second unit, although I'd like to see more of Wright.

So, basically, we're back on track. The team really needed this win to face the upcoming east trip.

Nice points, TMC. Biedrins had a monster game for sure. Harrington has been awesome as well. I think one of the most ludicrous things I have read on this board lately was the recent post calling Harrington a bust. The man has been the second best warrior this year. With POB contributing, and SJax and Pietrus back, plus Hudson, I think Baron will get to rest more, as the Ws can finally go to a 10 man rotation, and maybe 12 if Wright and Belinelli get more time. Honestly, the Ws could easily be 4-3 right now, so I am hopeful.
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:44 pm
On the radio in Dallas, one of the talk-show hosts remarked that Chris Kaman looks like a sweaty Tom Petty. I thought that was fairly accurate.
Previous

Return to Game Threads