NO
19%

Total votes : 16

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:18 pm
richtek9 wrote:
migya wrote:
richtek9 wrote:I just found out that my wife's dad just gave us his tickets for this game just now. He has season tickets. His tickets are unbelievable! Dead center, courtside, club. I sit right behind Al Harrington's girlfriend.

She a good looker?

Yah. She's pretty cute. Not the stereotypical model type. More like the really pretty, girl next door type. Very sweet girl. She has a rock on her finger that's the size of a jolly rancher. I guess they are engaged.

Man. To be young and rich.

any pics?

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:41 pm
well since the heart of our team is smoking blunts with mj, and dirk destroyer is going to be sitting on the sidelines, i really don't see us winning this at all. our team is honestly bd and a bunch of unorganized scrubs right now.

i love our young talent, but god. if we were gonna trade for bwright, at least give the kid a bench spot. he needs to develop SOON if we're going to be a competitor in the near future.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:34 pm
BDiddy wrote:stephen jackson cant fix this mess...he shouldnt be shooting up strib clubs...he would have been helping this team...

Jack can guard the best player on the opposing team. In tonights case, he would have shut down Dirk.

The Jazz' players have never made a mistake, have they?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:14 pm
I know it's terrible to say, but thank God that Pietrus is gone for tonights game. For those who havnt heard, he has the flu, so he is inactive. Maybe some Belinelli or Wright tonight. :mrgreen:
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:24 pm
we're missing too many free throws... andris needs to pull down those boards... there already has been a couple of occasions where he's trying to tip it to himself... like i said... he needs to get hungry
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:31 pm
8th ave wrote:we're missing too many free throws... andris needs to pull down those boards... there already has been a couple of occasions where he's trying to tip it to himself... like i said... he needs to get hungry

I noticed that, as well. He is acting too timid there. He needs to go up and knock people down if he has to.

One thing that I did notice, on the good side, was the overall effort shown out there, top to bottom. They are going out there hustling, playing tough, doing whatever they need to do to get the job done. Barnes has had some nice plays on Dirk on D, as well as some nice passes on offense. Ellis needs to get his shot going down, and Harrington needs to start dropping some shots. They also need someone on the bench to step it up. It is stretched thin as it is with no Pietrus, Croshere, or Hudson. I think Marco will have a good game today, if they give him the time to do it.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:37 pm
Devin Harris such a little girl. He wont take a hit, and will cry about it when he gets hit. All he does is flop, and cry when they call a block on it. Good for Matt Barnes. Get him, smack him down. Manhandle him. Knock him over a couple times. Do whatever they need to do to get them off their game.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:05 pm
At half, my thoughts are these:

1) Like I said earlier, good overall effort by everybody, on both sides of the ball.
2) Nice defense, shutting Dirk down. They do need to stop the outside game of Terry, but that is something that they can handle. I wasnt sure about stopping Dirk without Jackson.
3) Everybody getting involved on offense. Baron is playing great, Azubuike is playing good again, with Harrington, Ellis, and Barnes adding in some offense, as well, the latter with his passing.
4) Forcing turnovers that create some easy points on the other end.
5) Nice to see Belinelli get some shots his way. Also, it was nice to see Lasme get some time out there. At least we know he is still on the team. Now get Wright in the game, and I am happy.
6) No one can make a free throw, especially Kelenna. They need him to step it up and play, and he has been doing it everywhere except at the line tonight.

We are in a good position going into the half, and if we are able to continue this intensity, we should be okay.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:18 pm
richtek9 wrote:
migya wrote:
richtek9 wrote:I just found out that my wife's dad just gave us his tickets for this game just now. He has season tickets. His tickets are unbelievable! Dead center, courtside, club. I sit right behind Al Harrington's girlfriend.

She a good looker?

Yah. She's pretty cute. Not the stereotypical model type. More like the really pretty, girl next door type. Very sweet girl. She has a rock on her finger that's the size of a jolly rancher. I guess they are engaged.

Man. To be young and rich.

Sounds nice. Being rich definately gets you the attention :wink:

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:53 pm
Damn, they started playing soft in the latter part of the third quarter. Settling for long jumpers, backing up on defense, and it wont work against a good team like Dallas. They need to keep playing hard and stay within themselves. If they can do that, they have a chance.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:11 pm
we're looking good... its commercial... baron needs to hit these 2 free throws and give us the lead... josh howard just fouled out also... its lookin good right now guys... we need to close out this game.

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:35 pm
Bullshit again!!! Missing ft's at home that is ****ing pathetic!!! And the same players are watching AB try to get the rebound!!! They are just standing around and not making an effort to get the rebound...They really deserve their sorry ass record!!! I'm not making any excuses for my team anymore!!!
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:37 pm
****! ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS NOT GIVE UP A 3. That's ALL they had to do. And guess what? Stackhouse makes a 3. God DAMMIT. We lose again, I didn't expect Baron to make that 3 at the end anyway. Everyone played pretty well, WE CAN'T USE THE ZONE LATE IN THE GAME, THEY GIVE UP THREES.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:37 pm
very good effort... they deserved that win... we need to hurry up and turn this team around... we have to drain our free throws and defend our home court... sigh* tough loss... :cry:

Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:46 pm
Free throws.... thats all I have to say right now.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads