GS VS MAVS??

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:17 pm
lets stop bashin on eachother... as for todays game, i really hope we get the win. i cant imagine going 0-8 as the other thread mentions. that would just really suck. but wutever happens imma keep faith alive. it aint over till its over. hope they look good out there today because we're gonna be on national television. :mrgreen:
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:37 pm
BDiddy wrote:
Dubs4life wrote:
heroicmavs wrote:Although what you said (baronandris), you are only half correct. The warriors are not a good team. They were the achilles heal of the Dallas Mavericks last season. They never defeated the Mavericks in the post season, the mavericks just messed up. This year with the Mavericks having a new staff and new players, the Warriors have no chance of success against the Mavs or any team in the NBA in general (Utah,Clev,Clipps...?). They simply don't play defense. If I want to watch bums throw up three pointers and personify traffic pylons in the backcourt then I will go downtown and watch some homeless people play 3 on 3 for a BigMac. Despite how optimistic Warriors fans are, there is no chance of success this year. Like bums on the street the Golden State Warriors continue to rack up their suspensions while humiliating the NBA by their childish actions. The garbage and embarrasment of the NBA needs to get kicked to the curb tomorrow and thrown into the dumpsters, Mavs style.

Wow... You would think after getting beat in a seven game series mavs fans would realize that the warriors actually arent half bad. Most of the rest of the world seems to have realized this (except for utah... but at least they have the right to talk **** since they own us).

Secondly, I hate how all warrior bashers bring up how "thug like" and "humiliating to the league" the warriors are. I don;t know if you actually watched how baron and s-jax got suspended in the playoffs last year, but im pretty sure it was for clapping which is such a horrible thug like thing to do... right?

Finally whats this about you not wanting to watch the "boring basketball" the warriors play? Im pretty sure thats the reason why so many people like them, because they play such exciting basketball.
clapping? maybe you didn't watch the series last year? THEY ARE THUGS, they pull jerseys while people are in the air, memo got clobberred by jrich once the warriors knew they were going to be eliminated, boozer got punched in the head by harrington, baron tackled dfish, they get frustrated when they start losing and turn into thugs...theres a reason they have that reputation, and it aint for clapping...

You talk about the Warriors being thugs, how about the damn Jazz? All Boozer does is smack the hell out of people, it is all Matt Harpring can do, and Deron Williams isnt a saint.
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:11 pm
buike missed 3 free throws so far... :?
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Previous

Return to Game Threads