YES
81%
NO
19%

Total votes : 16

All Star
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:53 pm
Dallas Mavericks (3-1) @ Golden State Warriors (0-4)

Start time 7:30 PM PST @ The Oracle Arena

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors
ImageImageImageImageImage
PG - Baron Davis
SG - Kelenna Azubuike
SF - Mickael Pietrus
PF - Al Harrington
C - Andris Biedrins

Probable starters for the Dallas Mavericks
ImageImageImageImageImage
PG - Devin Harris
SG - Eddie Jones
SF - Josh Howard
PF - Dirk Nowitzki
C - DeSagana Diop

Team leaders this season
PPG - A. Harrington (20.3) | J. Howard (24.0)
RPG - A. Biedrins (8.3) | D. Diop (9.3)
APG - B. Davis (9.7) | D. Nowitzki (5.0)
SPG - B. Davis (2.3) | D. Harris (1.5)
BPG - A. Biedrins (2.3) | D. Diop (3.5)
I've been a Warriors fan since they traded Chris Webber. Can you imagine how that's like....
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:13 am
Like to see the team win but it is a toss up.

Warriors by 10

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:22 am
Do I miss S-Jax?. Hell, yeah... but he's gonna be out for another 3 games, so we'll have to win without him.

Ok, with no real reason to be this optimistic (other than the fact that we own Dallas), Dubs by 8.

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:02 am
Dallas is on a roll rt now! This W's team is out of synx and is not the same team as last yr. I don't see them winning this game against Dallas. Mavs by 8 or 10. Defense is not stepping up. Maybe Dirk goes for 25 pts!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:03 am
The Mav's are pissed and the Dubs are cold.

Dallas by 20.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:17 pm
I honestly don't think we can pull this win off. Our playoff win against the mavs was a fluke. When have we ever shot over 50% from the 3 for an entire series? and with the underrated Jason rich gone we are going to have some problems. Let's face it, we havnt done so hot and the mavs are just playing their normal game which happens to dominate. With their new low post game I dont know how we will stop dirk, and the new diop.

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:45 pm
I just found out that my wife's dad just gave us his tickets for this game just now. He has season tickets. His tickets are unbelievable! Dead center, courtside, club. I sit right behind Al Harrington's girlfriend.

OK. Just thought I'd share that. My point is...As happy as I am about the tickets...I'm afraid we are going to get blown out and it would be a shame to be down by 20+ and have everyone walking out in the 4th when I have such great seats. I am hoping for a good game that goes down to the wire.

However, this is a national TV game on TNT. Dallas is foaming at the mouth to get some payback. We really need Stephen Jackson to guard Dirk and he's out. If we don't put up a total team effort on defense, stay out of foul trouble and start getting hot from behind the arch, then I'm smelling a blowout and a lot of smack talking from Charles Barkley and I guess I get to witness it first hand.

Wouldn't it be sweet if we pulled this one off though? Seeing the look on the Mav's faces after losing to a 0-4 Warrior team minus Stephen Jackson and J-Rich that knocked them out of the playoffs. PRICELESS! :mrgreen:
Born and raised in the muthaf***'n 808 /
Now I reside in the Golden State!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:41 pm
This aint gonna be pretty......................although it would f**king hilarious if we beat them considering how awful we are right now.

Hopefully, we just simply are the Mavs bogey team.

Also, why the hell are there so many fans from other teams on our board??? I understand it come playoff time but 3 games into the regular season and weve got Jazz fans still haunting us (even though they eliminated us!!! just take your series win and f**k off!) and now theres a Mavs fan talking s*it in the game threads section................its just annoying.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:18 pm
richtek9 wrote:I just found out that my wife's dad just gave us his tickets for this game just now. He has season tickets. His tickets are unbelievable! Dead center, courtside, club. I sit right behind Al Harrington's girlfriend.

She a good looker?

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:19 am
bigstrads wrote:Also, why the hell are there so many fans from other teams on our board??? I understand it come playoff time but 3 games into the regular season and weve got Jazz fans still haunting us (even though they eliminated us!!! just take your series win and f**k off!) and now theres a Mavs fan talking s*it in the game threads section................its just annoying.

The Mavs fans are pissed after last year series. That's why they are here... but if they lose again against us, they won't be back for a while (until they win a game against the Dubs).

As for the Jazz fans... :dontknow: Must be their nature.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:48 am
DELETED

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:42 am
migya wrote:
richtek9 wrote:I just found out that my wife's dad just gave us his tickets for this game just now. He has season tickets. His tickets are unbelievable! Dead center, courtside, club. I sit right behind Al Harrington's girlfriend.

She a good looker?

Yah. She's pretty cute. Not the stereotypical model type. More like the really pretty, girl next door type. Very sweet girl. She has a rock on her finger that's the size of a jolly rancher. I guess they are engaged.

Man. To be young and rich.
Born and raised in the muthaf***'n 808 /
Now I reside in the Golden State!
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:37 pm
upset time, Warriors by 10.
cross your toes
Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:32 pm
The last four games I thought we would win; we lost.

I've learned my lesson. We're going to lose tonight, which means we will win.
Thunder wrote:Harrington out 2 weeks with bad attitude.
Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:24 pm
As much as I would love to say we will blow out the Mavs just like last year's playoffs I'm not optimistic. Someone needs to step up and take on the role of playing S-Jax on the defensive side of the ball in order to shut down Dirk. If that happens then the W's have a chance.

My advice to the Warriors players is go to this site and read what all the idiot Mav's fans are saying about the W's and it will get them fired up. http://www.mavtalk.com/cgi-bin/ultimate ... 2;t=006864

I know it got me fired up for the game tonight and I will be booing the hell out of Dirk Noshowitzki and the Mav's!
Next

Return to Game Threads