Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:20 pm
Who will Win??

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:37 pm
I honestly don't think we can pull this win off. Our playoff win against the mavs was a fluke. When have we ever shot over 50% from the 3 for an entire series? and with the underrated Jason rich gone we are going to have some problems. Let's face it, we havnt done so hot and the mavs are just playing their normal game which happens to dominate. With their new low post game I dont know how we will stop dirk, and the new diop.The Warriors look like a team that caught the right opponent at the right time last year when they faced the Mavs in the first round of the playoffs. So far, the Warriors look like they haven’t figured out the recipe to success. They have no defense and Jason Richardson, who was traded to Charlotte in the offseason, was underrated. ( Kenny) If we can bring our intensity we had against the cavs we may have a chance. Beat the mavs at their weakness, the fast break.

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:38 pm
Although what you said (baronandris), you are only half correct. The warriors are not a good team. They were the achilles heal of the Dallas Mavericks last season. They never defeated the Mavericks in the post season, the mavericks just messed up. This year with the Mavericks having a new staff and new players, the Warriors have no chance of success against the Mavs or any team in the NBA in general (Utah,Clev,Clipps...?). They simply don't play defense. If I want to watch bums throw up three pointers and personify traffic pylons in the backcourt then I will go downtown and watch some homeless people play 3 on 3 for a BigMac. Despite how optimistic Warriors fans are, there is no chance of success this year. Like bums on the street the Golden State Warriors continue to rack up their suspensions while humiliating the NBA by their childish actions. The garbage and embarrasment of the NBA needs to get kicked to the curb tomorrow and thrown into the dumpsters, Mavs style.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:20 pm
heroicmavs wrote:They never defeated the Mavericks in the post season, the mavericks just messed up.

:-({|=

How is the weather in imaginationland? It is sunny and nice in reality.

I could go on and on but I am sure other posters will rip you apart and then you'll come back with some garbage and get banned. I'll just let nature take its course.

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:25 pm
Yea, you are right. I sounded rude but I get tired of the bullshit that's going around. I really want to have a discussion here and not a biased rant.

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:16 pm
heroicmavs wrote:I really want to have a discussion here and not a biased rant.
You have a funny way of showing it.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:21 pm
This thread should have been kept in the relevant game thread

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:38 pm
if our W's players are really get motivation for the win,then tomorrow game is ours...we can't win if we keep thinking we don't have our second best man on the floor...keep thinking about we are better than them and we can't lose to them.... :wink:

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:22 pm
Who the **** is this new mofo on this board talking ****??? Go back to your ****ing hell hole and never come back!!! You sorry piece of Rodeo riding red neck!!!

Stop crying because I own your momma bitch!!!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:01 pm
J-Rich wrote:Who the **** is this new mofo on this board talking ****??? Go back to your ****ing hell hole and never come back!!! You sorry piece of Rodeo riding red neck!!!

Nice people here lately... :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:51 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
J-Rich wrote:Who the **** is this new mofo on this board talking ****??? Go back to your ****ing hell hole and never come back!!! You sorry piece of Rodeo riding red neck!!!

Nice people here lately... :wink:

:mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:31 pm
BDiddy wrote:baron is gonna be awesome, unfortuantely hes the only one. warriors will lose but baron will get his stats.

plz....this comment u should put after the game not now...
We don't know the result yet...remember all the NBA games is about match-up....so we'll see... :wink:

Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:42 pm
heroicmavs wrote:Although what you said (baronandris), you are only half correct. The warriors are not a good team. They were the achilles heal of the Dallas Mavericks last season. They never defeated the Mavericks in the post season, the mavericks just messed up. This year with the Mavericks having a new staff and new players, the Warriors have no chance of success against the Mavs or any team in the NBA in general (Utah,Clev,Clipps...?). They simply don't play defense. If I want to watch bums throw up three pointers and personify traffic pylons in the backcourt then I will go downtown and watch some homeless people play 3 on 3 for a BigMac. Despite how optimistic Warriors fans are, there is no chance of success this year. Like bums on the street the Golden State Warriors continue to rack up their suspensions while humiliating the NBA by their childish actions. The garbage and embarrasment of the NBA needs to get kicked to the curb tomorrow and thrown into the dumpsters, Mavs style.

Wow... You would think after getting beat in a seven game series mavs fans would realize that the warriors actually arent half bad. Most of the rest of the world seems to have realized this (except for utah... but at least they have the right to talk **** since they own us).

Secondly, I hate how all warrior bashers bring up how "thug like" and "humiliating to the league" the warriors are. I don;t know if you actually watched how baron and s-jax got suspended in the playoffs last year, but im pretty sure it was for clapping which is such a horrible thug like thing to do... right?

Finally whats this about you not wanting to watch the "boring basketball" the warriors play? Im pretty sure thats the reason why so many people like them, because they play such exciting basketball.

Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:48 pm
BDiddy wrote:
Dubs4life wrote:
heroicmavs wrote:Although what you said (baronandris), you are only half correct. The warriors are not a good team. They were the achilles heal of the Dallas Mavericks last season. They never defeated the Mavericks in the post season, the mavericks just messed up. This year with the Mavericks having a new staff and new players, the Warriors have no chance of success against the Mavs or any team in the NBA in general (Utah,Clev,Clipps...?). They simply don't play defense. If I want to watch bums throw up three pointers and personify traffic pylons in the backcourt then I will go downtown and watch some homeless people play 3 on 3 for a BigMac. Despite how optimistic Warriors fans are, there is no chance of success this year. Like bums on the street the Golden State Warriors continue to rack up their suspensions while humiliating the NBA by their childish actions. The garbage and embarrasment of the NBA needs to get kicked to the curb tomorrow and thrown into the dumpsters, Mavs style.

Wow... You would think after getting beat in a seven game series mavs fans would realize that the warriors actually arent half bad. Most of the rest of the world seems to have realized this (except for utah... but at least they have the right to talk **** since they own us).

Secondly, I hate how all warrior bashers bring up how "thug like" and "humiliating to the league" the warriors are. I don;t know if you actually watched how baron and s-jax got suspended in the playoffs last year, but im pretty sure it was for clapping which is such a horrible thug like thing to do... right?

Finally whats this about you not wanting to watch the "boring basketball" the warriors play? Im pretty sure thats the reason why so many people like them, because they play such exciting basketball.
clapping? maybe you didn't watch the series last year? THEY ARE THUGS, they pull jerseys while people are in the air, memo got clobberred by jrich once the warriors knew they were going to be eliminated, boozer got punched in the head by harrington, baron tackled dfish, they get frustrated when they start losing and turn into thugs...theres a reason they have that reputation, and it aint for clapping...

Hmm, thats funny Im pretty sure basically every person who has ever played the game of basketball has pulled on someones jersey, i wasn't aware it was thuglike. As for baron didnt tackle fisher he accidentaly elbowed him as even dfish said. J-rich simply grabbed okurs arm to stop him from dunking. As for thugs, you could call utah fans thugs as they were reportedly calling warriors players names which i would rather not mention.

The only real harm done to utah players might be this:

But that was probably more psychological than physical.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:57 pm
Who is this clown? The Mavs got shut the F down. You had a great regular season and then took a **** in the playoffs. You guys will never win the 'ship
Next

Return to Game Threads