Tonights stat line vs. Zalgiris Kaunas

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32


All Star
Posts: 3310
» Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:06 pm
~W~ wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:What was the final score?


haha... i just realized i cut off the bottom of the score... anyways it was more than 15 for sure...


i left with 2 minutes left in the fourth cuz it was a 30 point blow out
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1768
» Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:07 pm
score 107-88... :mrgreen:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:16 pm
GSW United wrote:score 107-88... :mrgreen:


Why didnt Biedrins play for Latvia?

All Star
Posts: 3310
» Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:20 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
GSW United wrote:score 107-88... :mrgreen:


Why didnt Biedrins play for Latvia?


did latvia play last night? zalgiris is a lithuanian team
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1768
» Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:30 pm
i just saw Kings-Mavs...B.miller hairstyle looks like Melo and nice block of Garcia to Dirk softwitzki...hehehehe
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:45 pm
EMan32 wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
GSW United wrote:score 107-88... :mrgreen:


Why didnt Biedrins play for Latvia?


did latvia play last night? zalgiris is a lithuanian team


Oh, damn, I thought that they were Latvian. :oops:

In the paper, it said that they were from Latvia. Fricken Argus. :wink:
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 13751
» Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:16 pm
I was at the game, too.

Brandan Wright had the dunk of the night. No contest. After having one of his lay-ups absolutely (and embarassingly) rejected, Wright gets the ball back a few plays later... and throws a one-handed, swinging, jungle jam ALL OVER the whole f'n Latvian team! He was swinging off the rim like Vince Carter after an elbow-dunk. It was NASTY.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1357
» Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:28 pm
O.G. Broe wrote:Yea POB was being called for some BS but it was even worse the night before against the Clips & he was playing very good too but had to come out early :!:

But what sucked even more then the ref's calls was my car being stolen from the fuk'n parking lot during the game :letitallout:
Someone else's car was also gaffled, I am waiting to hear from security if there is any cameras which I dont think there are any in the parking lot...


That blows. Insurance?
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:10 am
O.G. Broe wrote:
But what sucked even more then the ref's calls was my car being stolen from the fuk'n parking lot during the game :letitallout:
Someone else's car was also gaffled, I am waiting to hear from security if there is any cameras which I dont think there are any in the parking lot...


From the parking lot? Other than cameras, ain't security supposed to be there during the games?

In any case, sorry to hear (well, read) that, Broe.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 22004
» Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:15 am
O.G. Broe wrote:
But what sucked even more then the ref's calls was my car being stolen from the fuk'n parking lot during the game :letitallout:
Someone else's car was also gaffled, I am waiting to hear from security if there is any cameras which I dont think there are any in the parking lot...



Shiit huh. Keep on the cops about it or it might be a forgotten matter
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1357
» Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:48 pm
TMC wrote:
O.G. Broe wrote:
But what sucked even more then the ref's calls was my car being stolen from the fuk'n parking lot during the game :letitallout:
Someone else's car was also gaffled, I am waiting to hear from security if there is any cameras which I dont think there are any in the parking lot...


From the parking lot? Other than cameras, ain't security supposed to be there during the games?

In any case, sorry to hear (well, read) that, Broe.


That parking lot is kinda lawless territory really.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:56 am
cladden wrote:That parking lot is kinda lawless territory really.


Image

:wink:

All Star
Posts: 1218
» Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:11 am
TMC wrote:
cladden wrote:That parking lot is kinda lawless territory really.


Image

:wink:


Raiders fans in formal wear?
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 18315
» Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:53 am
carlgo wrote:
TMC wrote:
cladden wrote:That parking lot is kinda lawless territory really.


Image

:wink:


Raiders fans in formal wear?


:mrgreen:

Yeah, Pawno is the one on the right. :wink:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:50 pm
TMC wrote:
carlgo wrote:
TMC wrote:
cladden wrote:That parking lot is kinda lawless territory really.


Image

:wink:


Raiders fans in formal wear?


:mrgreen:

Yeah, Pawno is the one on the right. :wink:


:mrgreen:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests