Tonights stat line vs. Zalgiris Kaunas

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:36 pm

- Perovic didnt seem to do much from a REBOUNDING standpoint...

- Belli shot decently... Must improve that 3pt shot!

- Harrington KEEP up with rebounding, GOOD JOB!

- B Wright WAY TO REBOUND!!!

- POB... still improving...

- Play LASME... damn....
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:43 pm
Yep... Kosta's going to the D-League.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:10 pm
I was there and from what I saw Kosta looked extremely soft. He couldn"t rebound whatsoever and almost looked scared at times. Not a good firt impression for me.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:12 am
tvaldivi wrote:I was there and from what I saw Kosta looked extremely soft. He couldn"t rebound whatsoever and almost looked scared at times. Not a good firt impression for me.

i was there too..saw the same thing...Kosta needs to get more aggressive...like he needs to be mad or something. he seems like a pushover. wright on the other hand beasted that dunk all up on three zalgiris defenders. the whole place blew up.

as for POB...the refs were calling some bs on him...i was shocked with some of their calls. POB probably only deserved 2 of those fould...maybe 3 depending on how you look at someone standing in the restricted area with their arms up and not jumping :roll:
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:19 am
Did Belinelli really play 48mins? Harrington rebounded well. BWright and O'bryant played very good games in the few minutes that they played

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:31 am
migya wrote:Did Belinelli really play 48mins? Harrington rebounded well. BWright and O'bryant played very good games in the few minutes that they played

yeah...now that i think about it...i dont remember belli boy ever sitting. he really showed off his handles and i must say i was impressed. had some sweet dimes and ditched some defenders...i think we'll see him running point a few times this season. he only had 1 ast, but only cuz some people dint convert...otherwise he shouldve had at least 5
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:33 am
Thanks for the boxscores, ~W~.

~W~ wrote:- Perovic didnt seem to do much from a REBOUNDING standpoint...

Kosta sucks. There's a reason why a 7-2 guy is a second round pick.

~W~ wrote:- Belli shot decently... Must improve that 3pt shot!

He's streaky. Has been his whole life. Can make 7-7 one day and 0-7 the next.

~W~ wrote:- Harrington KEEP up with rebounding, GOOD JOB!

I doubt he'll keep it up once Beans is back in the game. If he does, all the better. In any case, he's having a good preseason rebounding.

~W~ wrote:- B Wright WAY TO REBOUND!!!

What I'm reading from Wright is encouraging so far. Probably won't help much this year, but the kid has talent.

~W~ wrote:- POB... still improving...

I'm concerned about all the fouls he's getting called against him. I know it's part of the rookie's learning process, but still... He can't help if he's on the bench.

~W~ wrote:- Play LASME... damn....

Ditto.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:27 am
TMC wrote:
~W~ wrote:- POB... still improving...

I'm concerned about all the fouls he's getting called against him. I know it's part of the rookie's learning process, but still... He can't help if he's on the bench.

I agree that he can't help while sitting on the bench but I wouldn't want him to be less aggressive out there. Eventually he will learn but for the meantime the only place to learn on during live games....

BTW, someone mentioned Lasme has an ankle injury and that is why he has been kept to limited action

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:29 am
xbaywarrior wrote:Yep... Kosta's going to the D-League.

Kosta reminds me of POB... POB picked up his aggressiveness this season, and that is what Kosta needs to do if he wants to improve. Can he at least run?
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:30 am
-Kosta needs more time to cook. He was pretty much a non factor when he was out there.

-Belli really did play all 48. I noticed he hadn't come off the floor halfway into the third. I guess Nelly is testing his endurance or just wanted a Euro showcase (along with Kosta).

-Al's been playing well but he doesn't seem comfortable yet with his newfound speed. Several times going at the hoop he lost control of his body. Hopefully he'll get used to it by season's start.

-B Wright is a monster.

-POB is getting all the rookie calls this season since he was absent for his real rookie season. He'll get jacked and look like Biedrins year 2 for a while but fortunately his minutes will be sparse enough where it shouldn't matter too much.

-Lasme is injured.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:14 pm
lasme sprained his ankle the day after the second laker game. he wasnt cleared to practice until today.

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:44 pm
What was the final score?

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:01 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:What was the final score?

haha... i just realized i cut off the bottom of the score... anyways it was more than 15 for sure...
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:55 pm
~W~ wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:What was the final score?

haha... i just realized i cut off the bottom of the score... anyways it was more than 15 for sure...

I had to triple check to make sure that I wasnt asking a stupid question. :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:05 pm
Yea POB was being called for some BS but it was even worse the night before against the Clips & he was playing very good too but had to come out early :!:

But what sucked even more then the ref's calls was my car being stolen from the fuk'n parking lot during the game :letitallout:
Someone else's car was also gaffled, I am waiting to hear from security if there is any cameras which I dont think there are any in the parking lot...
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Next

Return to Game Threads