Clippers at Warriors (10/14)

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:56 pm
here is the box:

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=271014009

T-Hud with another solid game. I aint worried about the score, its pre-season, as long as everyone is healthy and ready to kick ass by Oct. 30.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:25 pm
Josh Powell sighting!

Solid game by Al Thornton. I heard rumors that he was going to be the Warrior instead of Wright during those times.

Gotta work on rebounding the ball. -17 on the rebounding category against the Clips.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:05 am
Not much court time for O'bryant and that hurt the rebounding.

Good that guys are continuing to develop at least and that is what preseason is for

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:39 am
I'm not worried about the rebounding difference. Beans didn't play and POB had 5 in just 8 minutes. That explains the difference.

As for the game itself, as I don't watch preseason games, can anybody tell me if those five fouls called against POB in 8 minutes were for real or just the refs going after the rookie (he's almost a rookie in every respect)?.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:13 am
Some of them were real fouls, other were garbage. The refs were pretty inconsistent all night.

I didn't think it was possible to be higher on B Wright than before but I am now. He was all over it last night, even though people were freezing him out.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:51 pm
I thought B-Wright was solid, he would have had 10 points if he had made that off-balance, awkward pass oop-layup and that J he made but got waived cause of Harrington's foul. No fouls, no turnovers in over a quarter of play.

At this point, he needs to learn the playbook, work on getting in position to get the ball, and bulk up just a bit. I think he should get 10 MPG now instead of going to the D-League.

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:42 pm
I don't understand why Pat Burke plays half the game and Kosta gets no run. Preseason is the time to test out the young guys and see what they can do, along with prep the key players on your team, not waste PT on an old man benchwarmer.
Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:21 pm
I was at the game, got lucky off some scalpers and got really close seats, im in some of the photographs of belinelli taking jumpers :-D B Wright was pretty impressive, hes raw but I think he could really contribute in sparks by the end of the season. Our shooting was atrocious, Belinelli just needs consistency, but the fact that he made shots while guarded than open shots is mildly alarming. O Bryant was impressive also, his fouls were there because the Clippers went right at him, it was clear that no Biedrins really detracted from our defense.
I give MC's the runs... drippin'...
~

Return to Game Threads