sfsfsfgiants wrote:
badabing8888 wrote:That and the fact that the Seahawk are just THAT GOOD! :-o

Umm................ no. :mrgreen: :wink:
I agree, our line is just THAT BAD!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:18 am
http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/vi ... p?t=287764

Raiders have edge past the Niners in Power Rankings... take it with a grain of salt gentlemen... but while i have the right to brag i will.
NAR NAR NAR NAH!!! suck my big Silver and Black Illa Gorilla Balls :D
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:22 am
pawnograffiti wrote:http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=287764

Raiders have edge past the Niners in Power Rankings... take it with a grain of salt gentlemen... but while i have the right to brag i will.

Am I the only one that finds hilarious the fact that the Raiders surpassed the Niners only because they didn't play? :mrgreen:
Last edited by TMC on Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:44 pm
TMC wrote:

Am I the only one that finds hilarious the fact that the Raiders surpassed the Niners only because they didn't play? :mrgreen:

Its not about the Raiders not playing it's about the Niners continuing to lose... F'N STINK FEST!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:29 pm
TMC wrote:

Exactly, when the Raiders lose by twenty this week, we will see what happens to their power rankings.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:39 pm
Uhm... Chargers by double digits. And either Michael Turner or LT have a breakout game. Phillip Rivers, Vincent Jackson, and Antonio Gates devour that secondary. There... I already started my pick'em for Week 6. :mrgreen:

Just to let you know... you've played the Broncos, Dolphins, Browns, and Lions. The Broncos have completely lost it lately, the Fins suck, the Browns are unpredictable, and the Lions are still the Lions no matter who they beat.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:28 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:Uhm... Chargers by double digits. And either Michael Turner or LT have a breakout game. Phillip Rivers, Vincent Jackson, and Antonio Gates devour that secondary. There... I already started my pick'em for Week 6. :mrgreen:

Just to let you know... you've played the Broncos, Dolphins, Browns, and Lions. The Broncos have completely lost it lately, the Fins suck, the Browns are unpredictable, and the Lions are still the Lions no matter who they beat.

Yeah. I really dont like the teams that the Raiders have beaten, but in all fairness, the Niners really havnt beaten a good team either.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:44 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:Uhm... Chargers by double digits. And either Michael Turner or LT have a breakout game. Phillip Rivers, Vincent Jackson, and Antonio Gates devour that secondary. There... I already started my pick'em for Week 6. :mrgreen:

Yeah. I really dont like the teams that the Raiders have beaten, but in all fairness, the Niners really havnt beaten a good team either.

Yeah, you beat me there. I can see it now on a bunch of sports sites such as CBS sucks Sportslines saying... "Biggest Disappointment: SF 49ers". As if the eastcoast bias "experts" were ever willing to give us a chance.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:07 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Yeah, you beat me there. I can see it now on a bunch of sports sites such as CBS sucks Sportslines saying... "Biggest Disappointment: SF 49ers". As if the eastcoast bias "experts" were ever willing to give us a chance.

They really are a disappointment to me, so far, but not the biggest disappointment. The Saints are the biggest, as well as the Bears.

Most of the east coast media just waits for a team to fall, just to smash them. If we did well, it was a fluke. If we played bad, as we have so far, we are just an overhyped west-coast team.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:44 am
Just like how they're making the whole USC upset a big deal. They're still talking about it.

The Bucs signed former Raiders RB Zack Crockett to a one-year deal. Pawno knows him. Like the signing, TMC?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:27 am
xbaywarrior wrote:The Bucs signed former Raiders RB Zack Crockett to a one-year deal. Pawno knows him. Like the signing, TMC?

Not much. The few times I saw him, he looked like just a goal-line back. Graham can do that just fine. I'm pretty sure he signed because Gruden coached him when he was with the Raiders. Same thing happened with Charlie Garner (bust in Tampa) and Tim Brown (at that time, he should have signed with a geriatric hospital, not the Bucs).

The good news is that we get to see what Ken Darby can do. He was our leading rusher in preseason, so maybe there's something there. If not, we're seriously screwed.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:04 am
TMC wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:The Bucs signed former Raiders RB Zack Crockett to a one-year deal. Pawno knows him. Like the signing, TMC?

Not much. The few times I saw him, he looked like just a goal-line back. Graham can do that just fine. I'm pretty sure he signed because Gruden coached him when he was with the Raiders. Same thing happened with Charlie Garner (bust in Tampa) and Tim Brown (at that time, he should have signed with a geriatric hospital, not the Bucs).

The good news is that we get to see what Ken Darby can do. He was our leading rusher in preseason, so maybe there's something there. If not, we're seriously screwed.

Injuries suck, man. The Niners are in the same situation that the Bucs are in.... a lot of injuries to key positions, and not knowing what they want to do with it.

We are pretty much rolling over until the starters are coming back, and praying that we wont get embarrassed waiting for the starters.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:00 pm
TMC wrote:

Yep, you're on target on that. Crockett played FB back in his Raider days. More of a goal line back than a feature one. I suspect we'll see plenty of alternating for the Bucs running game. Still lacks, though without Caddy and Pittman.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:10 pm
i now officially believe that the Raiders will have a better record than the 49ers.

as i previously stated :)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:18 pm
d1mex wrote:i now officially believe that the Raiders will have a better record than the 49ers.

as i previously stated :)

The Niners do have a tougher schedule, but I dont think that the Raiders are as good as their record. They have beated two really bad teams, and most games wont let you do what they did to Miami, in running the ball every time.

The Raiders will have six. Niners will have seven or eight.
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board