Going to the game!

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:28 am
November 26, 2005 - Player32 & FurZo are hitting up the Arena to watch Golden State take on the Toronto Raptors. I'm personally looking forward to it because I think it's gonna be a straight up jam session for Golden State. Anybody got an early, preseason opinion on the game yet?

I think Jalen Rose isn't gonna show up to play, Chris Bosh will have an okay game, but the lackluster inside defense of Toronto is going to get hammered the entire night. Big game for Baron Davis, Mickael Pietrus, and Troy Murphy, with Adonal getting 3 blocks. Look for a Warriors win by at least 10 points. That's my prediction.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:44 am
Warriors should win easy, so the 2005 draft class should see plenty of floor time. Thats another thing that you can look forward to.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:22 pm
im tired of all this easy winnin crapp. Every team is a professional team. there no guarnentee or easy wins in professional sports. just because toronto is one of the least better teams, u make the warriors sound like their one of the top ranks in the NBA.

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:57 pm
Yeah im gonna go to the game against phoenix in the preseason and the one game against miami in the normal season. Game against phoenix is like october 22 or 19th and i forgot the date to the miami game.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:43 pm
ajcardenas123 wrote:im tired of all this easy winnin crapp. Every team is a professional team. there no guarnentee or easy wins in professional sports. just because toronto is one of the least better teams, u make the warriors sound like their one of the top ranks in the NBA.

Well... some games are just money. Toronto has got to be one of the worst teams in the NBA. The Warriors are only getting better. It seems like an obvious win for the Warriors. No one said it will be a win... anything is possible. It's not a definate win for the Warriors; it's just more likely to happen. Easily.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Return to Game Threads