Good 9er board?

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:44 am
I've been looking for a 9er counterpart of this board w/ posters that actually know what they are talking about and know how to spell. so far no luck though, the only forum I have been on was http://www.49ersparadise.com and most of the posters on there are stupid as hell, and just repeat each other for like 10 pages.

Any suggestions?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:18 pm
No luck so far. That's the only one I knew...
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:39 pm
JReed23 wrote:I've been looking for a 9er counterpart of this board w/ posters that actually know what they are talking about and know how to spell. so far no luck though, the only forum I have been on was http://www.49ersparadise.com and most of the posters on there are stupid as hell, and just repeat each other for like 10 pages.

Any suggestions?

what are you talking about stupid posters and niners fans is like pies and peas... it's how the world revolves

If you need to look at stupid posters just take xbay and sfsfsf as fine examples of niner nation :agrue: (Just jokes Bro)

I post at a site called www.thenflforums.com i got banned in the offseason for trash talking to some Broncos people and unfortunately i only have access to AFC West talk again so i can't tell you how the rest of the board/NFC is going.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:03 pm
pawnograffiti wrote:i got banned in the offseason for trash talking to some Broncos people and unfortunately i only have access to AFC West talk again so i can't tell you how the rest of the board/NFC is going.

:mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:49 pm
pawnograffiti wrote:
JReed23 wrote:I've been looking for a 9er counterpart of this board w/ posters that actually know what they are talking about and know how to spell. so far no luck though, the only forum I have been on was http://www.49ersparadise.com and most of the posters on there are stupid as hell, and just repeat each other for like 10 pages.

Any suggestions?

what are you talking about stupid posters and niners fans is like pies and peas... it's how the world revolves

If you need to look at stupid posters just take xbay and sfsfsf as fine examples of niner nation :agrue: (Just jokes Bro)

Coming from a guy that thinkings that Robert Gallery is the next Bruce Matthews and that Kirk Morrison is the next Mike Singletary. I am not biased, and that is one thing that you arent. You talk about the Raiders like they are the next great dynasty, yet they wont win more than five games this year. I know that the 49ers arent the best team in the league. I can admit that we are going to only win eight, nine games this year. You need to do the same thing. Be honest, and stop trashing me because I'm a Niner fan.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:35 pm
sfsfsf

Dude i said Robert Gallery needs to shed the BUST Title otherwise he'll never go to Hawaii Pro Bowl.

And your just jealous that P Willis (1st Round draft pick) ain't ever gonna live up to the hype of 3rd round pick Kirk Morrisson.

SFSFSF- Lets not let anything get personal. BUT.....
Dude i don't really wanna argue with you over OPINON BASED statements cause you got too many cock riding Niner fans here to support your arguements. But yeah if your gonna trash talk my Raiders (And you started it... Tiff Tiff) then i have every right to trash talk you and your bitch ass team.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:45 pm
pawnograffiti wrote:sfsfsf

Dude i said Robert Gallery needs to shed the BUST Title otherwise he'll never go to Hawaii Pro Bowl.

And your just jealous that P Willis (1st Round draft pick) ain't ever gonna live up to the hype of 3rd round pick Kirk Morrisson.

SFSFSF- Lets not let anything get personal. BUT.....
Dude i don't really wanna argue with you over OPINON BASED statements cause you got too many cock riding Niner fans here to support your arguements. But yeah if your gonna trash talk my Raiders (And you started it... Tiff Tiff) then i have every right to trash talk you and your bitch ass team.

MY OPINION BASED STATEMENTS!? You talk about the Raiders like they are the next coming of God.

P-Will owns Morrison this year, next year, and for his career.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:24 pm
I guess the bitterness exhibited by pawnograffiti is the result of a team going 2-14 and starting 0-2. You win all the debates with relevant remarks like "bitch ass team" and "cock riding niner fans". oh-yeah willis won rookie of the week in week 1 and leads rookies in tackles. Morrison who? how can you generate hype when your not that good and on a bad, under-achieving unit?

All i asked for was a good niner board, and you decide to continue your on going 9ers vs. raider debate. Keep taking your shots whenever you can, anything to avoid the real debate (http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtopic.php?t=4851) in which you know you'll loose
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:24 pm
JReed23 wrote:All i asked for was a good niner board, and you decide to continue your on going 9ers vs. raider debate. Keep taking your shots whenever you can, anything to avoid the real debate (http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtopic.php?t=4851) in which you know you'll loose

Hey, dont look at me. He was the one that started it on this thread.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:32 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
JReed23 wrote:All i asked for was a good niner board, and you decide to continue your on going 9ers vs. raider debate. Keep taking your shots whenever you can, anything to avoid the real debate (http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtopic.php?t=4851) in which you know you'll loose

wasn't really talking about you, he did start it here.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:57 pm
JReed23 wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

wasn't really talking about you, he did start it here.

Just making sure. :wink:

Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:37 am
No offense, but who the hell is Kirk Morrison? :dontknow:

pawno, I admit there are a lot of 9er fans here, but no reason to start making up things. Your team has some good promising things. I'm really impressed with LaMont Jordan. He tearin' it up man. And with McCown a little hurt maybe we might get to see JaMarcus a little bit. Too bad he wasn't signed earlier. Your defense is pretty solid, a little aged, but still solid.

Theres a lot of things to admit about each others teams, but Morrison over Patrick-in-or-around-tackle-lighting-up-the-stat-sheet-every-sunday-Willis. C'mon.
DUBBBIN’ !
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:58 am
JReed23 wrote:I guess the bitterness exhibited by pawnograffiti is the result of a team going 2-14 and starting 0-2.

Nope. Don't overanalyze it. It's just pawno being pawno. You'll get used to it. :wink:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:09 am
TMC wrote:
JReed23 wrote:I guess the bitterness exhibited by pawnograffiti is the result of a team going 2-14 and starting 0-2.

Nope. Don't overanalyze it. It's just pawno being pawno. You'll get used to it. :wink:
Yeah, I figured as much. But sometimes it takes its toll being a fan of a loosing team - we already know he's a Ws fan and a Raiders fan, next he'll say he's an A's fan too, lol.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:47 pm
PVWarriorFan wrote:No offense, but who the hell is Kirk Morrison? :dontknow:

pawno, I admit there are a lot of 9er fans here, but no reason to start making up things. Your team has some good promising things. I'm really impressed with LaMont Jordan. He tearin' it up man. And with McCown a little hurt maybe we might get to see JaMarcus a little bit. Too bad he wasn't signed earlier. Your defense is pretty solid, a little aged, but still solid.

Theres a lot of things to admit about each others teams, but Morrison over Patrick-in-or-around-tackle-lighting-up-the-stat-sheet-every-sunday-Willis. C'mon.

That's the funniest thing I've heard all day. But it's so true. :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Next

Return to Sports Board