NBA Live 08 Demo Available

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:34 am
Free Demo is available for download on XBox & PS3..
You can only play 1/2 game with 2 Minute quarters, Spurs vs Cavs, Spain & like 4 other Teams, Game isn't the finished product but defiantly has improved on previous release, a lot more intelligent & realistic on offense, more simplified dunk / lay up use.. Interested in other opinions & revues.
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:03 am
I'll download it for my PS3... but it'll definitely take a lot for Live to regain my confidence. Unless they've ditched those lame superstar controlls and improved the defensive aspects (last time I played, I was getting 20 steals with Baron every game... and 15 blocks with Biedrins), I'll probably stick with 2K.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:43 am
2k is definitely the superior series. I doubt that EA is gonna change their game that much. In the past they have just made it more craptastic. And they paid some due respect to our team, that's probably the first time I've ever seen the dubs in a video game trailer.
DUBBBIN’ !
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:21 pm
PVWarriorFan wrote:And they paid some due respect to our team, that's probably the first time I've ever seen the dubs in a video game trailer.

Hey, come on now... Just last year, they showed Foyle getting posterized by KG. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:26 pm
Hmm... is it really? I'll download it Saturday night. Anyone played it yet? If so, what's your take?

Honestly, I hate Live games now. I hate having to tweak the sliders because this game is so unrealistic. I stopped buying it after 06. I went with NBA 2k7 after that and I absolutely loved it since. EA Games is starting to fall off with their sports games.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Return to Off-Topic Forum