Rashard Lewis

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 1:21 am
I'd like to get Rashard Lewis firing for this team.

Any chance of a Murph, Pietrus and 2nd round pick trade?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:37 am
Might have to look at "cap" considerations.

Heck, I would throw in "Dun-pukey" and save our remaining draft picks for someone else.

We seriously don't need Murphy when Ike develops. The only prospect we stand to lose is Pietrus, who can develop into a really good player.

But Rashard is a freak in his own right when healthy.

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:26 pm
seanster wrote:
Heck, I would throw in "Dun-pukey" and save our remaining draft picks for someone else.

Funny nickname.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:15 pm
Rashard Lewis is potentially great but other than his outside shooting, the guy is not all that great. He should be getting 8 or 9 rebounds a game and blocking some shots at 6ft 10in!!!!

I wanna see how Pietrus performs averaging more than 30mins a game before Warriors even think about another Small Forward!!!!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:47 pm
migya wrote:Rashard Lewis is potentially great but other than his outside shooting, the guy is not all that great. He should be getting 8 or 9 rebounds a game and blocking some shots at 6ft 10in!!!!

I wanna see how Pietrus performs averaging more than 30mins a game before Warriors even think about another Small Forward!!!!

Man his rail thin Rashard Lewis. I don't think Hieght is the most important factor in rebounding it's more about strength and position.

How tall was Cliff Robinson and then his game was very similar to Rashard Lewis in the fact he lived out on that 3 point line.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:26 pm
Until Ike plays some NBA games, lets not bail on Murph. Great college player, did very well in the Las Vegas Summer League, but lets not discount Troy Murphy's increasingly dangerous rebounding ability with that nice touch from mid-range. If Ike turns out to be a great post forward, then move Murph to the 5. Either way, Troy Murphy has grown too much in the past two seasons to give up just yet.

As far as Rashard goes, I think we already have outside threats (Jason, Baron, Pietrus, Fisher, Dunleavy, Calbert), so there's no real need to go after him. His contract would suck up valuable space and there's nothing we could really use to barter with Seattle that we wouldn't regret giving up (Baron Davis and Jason Richardson are the only two I can see the Sonics considering for a trade). Our backcourt is something I'm not willing to part with yet (back-ups included... Fisher would start on half the other NBA teams and Pietrus has WAY too much potential).

The Warriors don't need a 3. They need a 5. Adonal Foyle is decent, but he could use a spare behind him (or, in a better situation, sit behind a better center).
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:15 am
I like Lewis, but he is not worth Murph, Pietrus and 2nd round pick.
Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:52 pm
We don't need Shard. He is a bit of a tweener IMO and needs the ball to work. Baron and J-Rich will need the ball, and Shard has no room on this team
http://s12.invisionfree.com/All_Basketb ... hp?act=idx][
Looking For Warriors Mods and Warriors Bloggers AllBallAdmin@gmail.com If You Are Interested
Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:19 pm
i would love to have him here
This is the year
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:52 pm
hellkiller wrote:i would love to have him here

So would many other teams but what can we offer him? dun? Reckon the Sonics would go for him? They aren't that crazy are they :)

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:14 am
O.G pawnograffiti wrote:I'd like to get Rashard Lewis firing for this team.

Any chance of a Murph, Pietrus and 2nd round pick trade?

We can only wish... but, honestly, I can't see that trade. Murph's contract only will f*ck up Seattle's salary cap for a player they don't need (after having re-signed Wilcox and Collison this offseason). That trade would need a different player, instead of Murphy, to make it enticing for the Sonics.

Also, Lewis will be a free agent at the end of the season (has an option to do so, and has already stated that he's going to exercise it).
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:41 am
TMC wrote:Also, Lewis will be a free agent at the end of the season (has an option to do so, and has already stated that he's going to exercise it).

He did say about a week ago that he wanted to stay a Sonic

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:42 am
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:Also, Lewis will be a free agent at the end of the season (has an option to do so, and has already stated that he's going to exercise it).

What he said is that he was willing to negotiate with the Sonics to remain a Sonic. There's a difference.

(At least, that's what I've read)
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:59 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:

What he said is that he was willing to negotiate with the Sonics to remain a Sonic. There's a difference.

(At least, that's what I've read)

It is more than what the Sonics had before where it looked alot like he wanted out

Return to Trades