Basketball Music

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:41 pm
Let the Drummer Kick by Citizen Cope

No real words. Just something to get pumped up to.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:51 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:53 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:Let the Drummer Kick by Citizen Cope

No real words. Just something to get pumped up to.


Damn i really like this
I give MC's the runs... drippin'...
~
Image
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 502
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:05 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:11 pm
There's that one song by Canibus feat. Shaq. I believe it's called Victory. It has that Rocky beat. It starts off good and Shaq kind of shows some lyrical talent...
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 661
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 4:55 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:29 am
i'm from the bay by messy marv.

bay classic. i wish the warriors would come out with the introductions with this song.,
Image
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 502
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:05 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:37 pm
Speaking of Bay Classics, what about Dre Dog's I'm a Picies but I'd rather be a Killer Whale? That's a fail proof that can pump anybody up...
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 661
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 4:55 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:29 pm
a little off-topic but what was the song played in Friday Night Lights when the players were walking out of the tunnel for the championship game?

Some old rock song, sick song. what is it!
Image

All Star
Posts: 3317
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Location: the STACK
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:49 pm
hit em high - coolio, busta, method man, odb, etc...off the space jam soundtrack like 32 mentioned

remember the name - fort minor (used during the playoffs this year)

heart of a champion - nelly (he sampled the old NBA on NBC theme)

hyphy juice - clyde carson

baywitit - AM kidd

tell me when to go (trakademiks remix) - e.40 (my alma mater volleyball team used it past couple years and it went)

jump - kriss kross (takin it back)

jump around - house of pain

make em say ugh - master p

this is why im hot - MIMS

new oakland - mistah fab

slam - onyx

king of rock - run dmc and aerosmith

you dont know me - TI

bring em out - TI

never scared - bone crusher

game time - trackrunners (dont really like the song much but this is the song they made when the warriors beat the mavs in the first round. sounds like a koo warm up song)

the second coming - juelz santana
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13525
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:02 am
EMan32 wrote:hit em high - coolio, busta, method man, odb, etc...off the space jam soundtrack like 32 mentioned

remember the name - fort minor (used during the playoffs this year)

heart of a champion - nelly (he sampled the old NBA on NBC theme)

hyphy juice - clyde carson

baywitit - AM kidd

tell me when to go (trakademiks remix) - e.40 (my alma mater volleyball team used it past couple years and it went)

jump - kriss kross (takin it back)

jump around - house of pain

make em say ugh - master p

this is why im hot - MIMS

new oakland - mistah fab

slam - onyx

king of rock - run dmc and aerosmith

you dont know me - TI

bring em out - TI

never scared - bone crusher

game time - trackrunners (dont really like the song much but this is the song they made when the warriors beat the mavs in the first round. sounds like a koo warm up song)

the second coming - juelz santana

"Kings of Rock" is a straight Run DMC song, right? I thought Aerosmith remixed "Walk This Way" with them... but I don't think they did any other songs together. I could be wrong, though.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3042
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:42 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:12 pm
Ya gotta go with this one:

:wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiHL-GBSn_M
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13525
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:08 pm
Ahhhhh!!!! colt throwing it back to Kurtis Blow! :D :mrgreen:

Very old school, my friend. I dig it. :thumbleft:
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:28 pm
Location: Hayward, CA
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:36 pm
There's a song called "Golden State" or something similar to that by Ras Kass & Xzibit!

Perfect Song... trust me.
Josh Jamison a.k.a. Adonal's The Man!
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3042
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:42 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:32 pm
32 wrote:Ahhhhh!!!! colt throwing it back to Kurtis Blow! :D :mrgreen:

Very old school, my friend. I dig it. :thumbleft:

ya dig? where it all began...they don't even mention MJ... 8)
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage

All Star
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:05 am
Location: Berkeley
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:42 am
Josh Jamison wrote:There's a song called "Golden State" or something similar to that by Ras Kass & Xzibit!

Perfect Song... trust me.
Don't forget my Homie Safir :!: Too bad their Golden State titled project never went down, X blew up on MTV, Rass did time for multiple DUI's & not turning himself in & Safir was red taped in the industry but played R&B Mya's boyfriend in one of her videos, Safir put out a song called Krispy after battling back from a major illness.. But G' State could definitely be remixed specifically for the Warriors & if I run into Safir I will tell him but I'm sure he already knows that..
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Previous

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron