Mickeal Pietrus
71%
Mike Dunleavy
29%

Total votes : 28

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:18 pm
Who do you think should be the warriors starting SF.

I say Mickeal Pietrus.

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:45 pm
Bdavis_Jrich_fan wrote:Who do you think should be the warriors starting SF.

I say Mickeal Pietrus.

Actually I voted for Pietrus, but I think it will take him 25 games for us to see the real 3rd-season Pietrus. But it might be more difficult for Dun to take if it happens in the middle of the season. It would be great if Dun were willing to accept a bench role, because he could competently sub for a number of different players. He could be a 6th man of the year-type role player.

I just think our starting five needs to represent our best balance of O&D. And Dun lacks the latter.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:48 pm
petrius has more explosiveness and is ready to show it
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:05 pm
pietrus all the way
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:43 pm
Lil'Dun

Mans more versatile.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:36 pm
Pietrus!!!!! Obvious to see!!!!!!

Pawno - Use your passion for Dunleavy for the Warriors future, which will not include Dunleavy

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:43 pm
Quick i better make some new accounts up on goldenstwarriors.com so i can add more votes for Mike Dunleavy. i mean this is a POPULARITY CONTEST.

How bout we leave the judgment up to Montgomery and Mullin to see how they gonna build this future championship winning dynasty
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:58 pm
NO CHAMPIONSHIP DYNASTY HAS BEEN BUILT WITH A PATHETIC WHITE GOON!!!!!!!

Dunleavy has not improved in three years and is SOFT! He is not what the Warriors need as a starter and they have guys who are better at that position!

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:02 am
migya wrote:NO CHAMPIONSHIP DYNASTY HAS BEEN BUILT WITH A PATHETIC WHITE GOON!!!!!!!

Dunleavy has not improved in three years and is SOFT! He is not what the Warriors need as a starter and they have guys who are better at that position!

Man your the one playing the race card here!

Rick Barry must be a goon, Larry Bird must be a goon. Both are on the same athletic level as Dunleavy and both become true champions later in there careers.

p
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:06 am
pawnograffiti wrote:
migya wrote:NO CHAMPIONSHIP DYNASTY HAS BEEN BUILT WITH A PATHETIC WHITE GOON!!!!!!!

Man your the one playing the race card here!

Rick Barry must be a goon, Larry Bird must be a goon. Both are on the same athletic level as Dunleavy and both become true champions later in there careers.

p

DON'T MAKE YOURSELF LOOK STUPID!!!!!!!

Dunleavy IS NOT at that level!!!!!!

Do not compare a relative failure to absolute LEGENDS!!!!!!!!

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:17 am
Dickhead your the one who is the fool. You said Championship Dynastys can't be made with White Goons.

Larry Bird and Rick Barry were never known for there fortay of Athleteism. They can be called White Goons.

Your just a raceist motherfarker.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:12 am
pawnograffiti wrote:Dickhead your the one who is the fool. You said Championship Dynastys can't be made with White Goons.

Larry Bird and Rick Barry were never known for there fortay of Athleteism. They can be called White Goons.

Your just a raceist motherfarker.

Absene you are!

I said "PATHETIC white goon" because that is what Dunleavy is! Don't call legends like Barry and Bird Goons because theywere great!

The goon Dunleavy is not good and there is better on the Warriors team!

Dunleavy is not the best at his position for the Warriors to win a championship!

You seem to be the racist fool here with what you just wrote regarding honest and GREAT white guys who were former players, one which is a legend of this particular franchise!

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 6:17 am
once again migya you have shown your ass and who the TRUE fool is :!: In one week you have made two not one racially insensitive ignorant statements about both white and black people :banghead: which obviosly you are niether race :!: too bad your hate runs so deep :bday:

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:49 am
Migya,

you should know your statement is whack. If Larry Bird and Rick Barry do not work how about Luke Longly. I think you should know who he is. What about Toni Kukoch(SP). Migya you just lost any respect you may have had.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:43 am
Migya. That is a bit too extreme...

I think Dun should start. If we are "featuring" JRich and BD, i'd rather have a more integral player like Dun in there. Pietrus, though good seems to be a stand-alone player. Hes usually following somebody on D or trying to make a play. I don't think he is an integral part in developing a play but more of finishing a play.

My 0.02$,

Tim
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Next

Return to Warriors Basketball