T. Owens is the worst athelete in sports

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:42 pm
Would u want TO on your team. talent wise, would be a yes. but when i was checkin out ESPN today and saw all that crap that he did, i gotta write sumthing. I would never want that guy on my team if i was running an NFL team or any other sports team with a guy like that. He and is agent are the 2 biggest asses in sports. He thinks he can get better treatment then the others if flat out wrong and certainly aint a team player. Plus, u dont diss on a coach that has a better win % record then any other coach in the last 8 years.

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:53 am
ajcardenas123 wrote:Would u want TO on your team.

Weighing in everything? Hell no. He is talented, but he drops passes at important times and fumbles. (on purpose?) He is also a crybaby, hired an ass of an agent (Rosenhaus) and will seemingly try to manipulate a team to do his bidding.

With this in mind.. No, I wouldn't want Owens on my team.

Tim
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden

Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:09 pm
No Kobe Bryant is the worst
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:52 pm
Actually, your topic was the worst "athelete" in sports... Owens is far from that. My pick would have to be some fat guy playing golf because his ass is grass at any other sport, whereas Owens could play basketball, baseball, soccer, ect...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:18 pm
Player32 wrote:Actually, your topic was the worst "athelete" in sports... Owens is far from that. My pick would have to be some fat guy playing golf because his ass is grass at any other sport, whereas Owens could play basketball, baseball, soccer, ect...

True.

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:07 pm
Hey new here, as in the board and oakland area..... couldnt help this though. This guy could easily fit the mold: www.ditty-o.com
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:49 pm
you're talking more about teammate i guess, cause as an athlete, not many compare to T.O.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:24 pm
I don't even know if Owens was a bad teammate. Aside from Jeff Garcia, he had a ton of friends in San Fransisco! Now he's not getting alone with Donovon McNab... maybe it's a quarterback thing. Regardless, I think Terrell Owens might be the most arrogant player in all of sports, but certainly not the worst.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Return to Sports Board