Your NBA 2k7 Roster

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32


Role Player
Posts: 218
» Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:30 am
PG: Boom Dizzle/Travis Diener
SG: Ben Gordon/SJAX/Monta
SF: Gerald Wallace/Adam Morrison/Morris Peterson
PF: Al Harrington/Darko
C: Beans/ POB/ Kendrick Perkins

Trades:
Jazzy Cabbages and a couple picks -> Morrison
Barnes (They made him suck way too much in this game) -> Diener
Pietrus -> Darko
Jrich-> Gordon and Nocioni
Nocioni -> Wallace
Peterson and Perkins and FA's

I'm looking to trade Peterson and Perkins for a quality big.

I'm also curious to what everyone else's rosters are
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:43 am
Alright, I don't want to leave you hanging. Nice roster, though like you said, you could use a quality big for insurance since Darko sucks and POB isn't as developed.

PG: Baron/Knight
SG: Monta/Azubuike
SF: SJax/Barnes
PF: KG/Griffin/Powell
C: Biedrins/POB/Perkins

KG ---> Jrich, Harrington, MP
Griffin, Perkins ---> Foyle, (RD1 P30)
Knight ---> FA
Powell, Azubuike ---> Created.

Now... with force trades. :mrgreen:

PG: Baron/Knight
SG: Monta/Azubuike
SF: Smith/Barnes/Kapono
PF: Bosh/Evans
C: Biedrins/POB

Kapono ---> FA
Josh Smith ---> SJax, Powell
Bosh ---> KG, Griffin

Note: Trading KG for Bosh was a steal because KG was averaging less than 20/10. He was 18/7.

Role Player
Posts: 218
» Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:07 am
Thanks for replying, I was feeling kinda lonely... :mrgreen:
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 13751
» Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:03 am
http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtopic.php?t=973

Its about 2 years old and based on Live instead of 2K, but there are a few responses if you feel like reading up on it. :wink:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1266
» Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:32 pm
32 wrote:http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtopic.php?t=973

Its about 2 years old and based on Live instead of 2K, but there are a few responses if you feel like reading up on it. :wink:


Damn, looking back on that thread we were pretty close to what happened.

I brought in Cabbages and jettisoned Dunny and T-Murph.

32 did the unthinkable and traded J-Rich.

It is also kind of embarassing to see how high we all were on Diogu.

Role Player
Posts: 218
» Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:58 pm
Hey thanks! I wish the discussion was still going though...
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1266
» Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:04 pm
PVWarriorFan wrote:Hey thanks! I wish the discussion was still going though...


I have no idea what my 2K7 rosters looked like. I'll try and add to this once 2K8 comes out.

I'm thinking I might not change too much about the current roster and just let them mature . . . or maybe make a play for Corey Brewer.
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 13751
» Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:26 pm
Thunder wrote:
32 wrote:http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtopic.php?t=973

Its about 2 years old and based on Live instead of 2K, but there are a few responses if you feel like reading up on it. :wink:


Damn, looking back on that thread we were pretty close to what happened.

I brought in Cabbages and jettisoned Dunny and T-Murph.

32 did the unthinkable and traded J-Rich.

It is also kind of embarassing to see how high we all were on Diogu.

I think we all traded Dunleavy and Murphy. :wink:

I'd wager it was probably all of our first moves. :mrgreen:

Role Player
Posts: 218
» Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:03 pm
I wonder what Matt Barnes' stats are gonna be for this seasons basketball video games. I hope they made him faster, jeez in 2k7 he was slower than Yao...
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1266
» Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:53 pm
32 wrote:I think we all traded Dunleavy and Murphy. :wink:

I'd wager it was probably all of our first moves. :mrgreen:


That's a pretty good wager.

It is like the first thing you do in any Madden is trade for the Cardinals first round draft pick. Pacer fans will now get to know the joy of firing up the machine and immediately shedding 50 odd mil in cap space.
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 13751
» Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:58 am
Thunder wrote:
32 wrote:I think we all traded Dunleavy and Murphy. :wink:

I'd wager it was probably all of our first moves. :mrgreen:


That's a pretty good wager.

It is like the first thing you do in any Madden is trade for the Cardinals first round draft pick. Pacer fans will now get to know the joy of firing up the machine and immediately shedding 50 odd mil in cap space.

I can't tell you how many times I'd trade Dunleavy, Murphy, and Foyle for Grant Hill's expirer and sign LeBron.

What an amazing dream that would have been. :mrgreen:

Role Player
Posts: 218
» Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:56 pm
Damn, that deal sounds so sweet. I think i'll start another association and try to do that. :mrgreen:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:32 pm
PVWarriorFan wrote:Damn, that deal sounds so sweet. I think i'll start another association and try to do that. :mrgreen:


Hah, you read my mind.

Rookie
Posts: 10
» Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:50 am
I redrafted the league and my team looks like this

PG: Baron Davis/Seb Telfair/Quincy Douby
SG: Stephen Jackson/JJ Reddick
SF: Adam Morrison
PF: Chris Bosh
C: Eddy Curry/DaSagana Diop

I dont really remember the rest
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:53 am
rhino17 wrote:I redrafted the league and my team looks like this

PG: Baron Davis/Seb Telfair/Quincy Douby
SG: Stephen Jackson/JJ Reddick
SF: Adam Morrison
PF: Chris Bosh
C: Eddy Curry/DaSagana Diop

I dont really remember the rest


You have a pretty good backcourt, but you need some more depth in the front court. I know you forgot some players, but if you forgot who they were, they obviously arent that good. :wink: If I were you, at the next offseason, try and sign a swingman who can play some PF too. Pretty good start though.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests