yes
No votes
no
100%

Total votes : 8

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:11 am
we should get a group buy together and go watch the warriors on opening night...it would be great to meet ppl face to face and talk about the warriors especially at a warriors game...we'll take pictures and post it on the board...

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:26 am
Wish i could go.. but I'm in Socal working. I'll probably go with friends either thanksgiving or Christmas.. I'll go to the Warriors vs. LAL/LAC games and show the support there. Staples Center is pretty nice tho!

Tim
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:02 am
im sorry to say that if this were to happen it would have to be in the nose bleed section, cuz all the other seats are gone...
One F'ing year and thats it. F*ck!
http://www.myspace.com/djheebee
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:30 am
Hope you guys do meet up!

I don't live in Oakland so that won't happen. You guys should enjoy seeing nba live.

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:34 am
CouldItBTheChad wrote:im sorry to say that if this were to happen it would have to be in the nose bleed section, cuz all the other seats are gone...

Really??!! For every game???

Tim
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:32 am
tkono wrote:
CouldItBTheChad wrote:im sorry to say that if this were to happen it would have to be in the nose bleed section, cuz all the other seats are gone...

Really??!! For every game???

Tim

I went to the Arena on monday for their open house and the only way to get lower level seats was to purchase a half season mini plan (21-22 games)... Kinda pissed me off cuz i was looking for something in the 8-12 game range(which were all in the nose bleed section).. The Representative who helped me went on saying that all the other sections were sold out from all the 3000 new season ticket holders.. Bandwagon Mo fo's :banghead: Juss kidding...
Theres 2 different half season plans being offered. 1) is a Shaq plan and 2) is a Lebron plan. I went for the Lebron plan.
One F'ing year and thats it. F*ck!
http://www.myspace.com/djheebee

Return to Warriors Basketball