YES
62%
NO
38%

Total votes : 37

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:23 pm
It was a good season for the Warriors. That game 2 and game 4 were the reasons they did not beat the Jazz. I think everything changes if Warriors win game two.

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:23 pm
well from the score it seems like it's over(though it isn't it seems)..at least the Warriors had a good post season..I'm happy they made it this far..gj warriors!

All Star
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:30 pm
Good series and good run warriors! Lets get a good pick and maybe some free agents!
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:30 pm
at least there was good sportsmanship at the end of the game..that I'm proud of..there's always next year..keep your heads high warriors!

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:44 pm
hoping it would have went back to the oracle, but guess it wasnt meant to be. one helluva season. going beyond peoples expectations. shocking the world. people know about these WARRIORS. looking foward to next season. hands down to these warriors :D GO WARRIORS
Warriors are BAAAALLLLIINN!
All Star
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:48 pm
face it - the ws didn't shoot tonight, had plenty of chances. Also, does anyone besides me want to smack David Blaine, the annoying monotone magician. What advertising genius thought this corpse would sell the game?

Anyway, it is clear that the better team won tonight, so props to the Utes. Now I am down to rooting for Phoenix, and the jive suspensions courtesy of Robert Horry make game 5 tough. Major props to the Ws for a wonderful ride and from what I can see they are only one big rebounder away from being a real contender.
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:53 pm
meh i thought the david blaine commercials were funny, not because of david blaine, the ideas were just plain silly.

Yao.... or Yaos?
All Star
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:03 pm
Ugh David Blaine.

I won't respect him until he can do what the quick-change lady does at halftime. That is actual magic.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:21 pm
yeah, I just find his voice really annoying. Even though he sounds nothing like Ralph Barbieri, it has the same effect on me.
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:46 pm
cinderellawarriors wrote:Jackson sucks. He sabatoged and lost another game. What a hot head. He has ZERO chance to score against Harpring or Kirilenko but all series long he decides to try his luck. Nelson obviously doesn't say anything about it. Jakcson going against a good defender is as good as a turnover then fast break for the Jazz.

He drew 9 freethrows attacking the basket and made all of them. It was his outside shot that was off the mark today. What the hell was up with that flagrant? It wasn't even a hard foul. Can't blame him for that technical. It was ridiculous.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:46 am
GREAT SEASON BY OUR BELOVED WARRIORS!

They got screwed by the refs most games in the playoffs but were in EVERY GAME and could have won them all!

I have never been so happy to be a Warriors fan! Things are finally looking better and I for one want at least a decade of going to the playoffs and going pretty far.

ALL BLESSINGS TO THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS AND THEIR LOYAL FANS :D

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:52 am
Now that it's over, we can finally say that the team surpassed all kind of expectations. It was a great season, and hopefully just the beginning of many more to come.

I've loved everything I've seen from the Dubs in the last two months. They were dead and almost out of the playoffs by that time and ended the season getting to the second round and losing to a great team that had a big advantage inside, after beating the #1 seed. That's a pretty impressive feat, if you ask me. It was a great run.

GO DUBS

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:00 am
Congrats to the warriors and to their fans. They went a lot further than many people thought they would, showed flashes of their brilliance and gave many a glimpse in to the future of what could one day (with a few changes) be a solid post season team and championship contender. Props have to go to Utah. They didn't play complacent because they definitely did not want to come back to the Oracle. Two wins on the road would have been difficult.

GO WARRIORS!
You have done us proud

Role Player
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:23 am
I want to reiterate what others are saying regarding the Warriors and the fantastic playoff run they took us all on over the last three and a half weeks. I was one of the many that counted this team out in February when they could not buy a road win and just looked to be out of sorts.

Fortunately, the team turned things around made us all proud. Utah proved to be too tough of a challenge. While the Warriors gave it a valient effort, it was not enough. In the end, I think they just simply ran out of gas and they came up short.

It was an excellent season and hopefully it is one the team can build upon next season. It will be interesting to see how the team responds next season. While expectations will NOT be to win a title, they will be more than just getting to the playoffs. I hope Baron and company can rest up and get healthy this offseason and start the new season in November with a bang.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:17 am
I'm OK going out to a team that plays respectable basketball, but I hate it when they flop around. It was getting ridiculous, and the refs were calling it as though they were just watching the Utah bench.

However, it was a good series by Utah, and they did well on rebounds. They can definitely hang with us and are probably better than us.

However, I will leave this with one stat:
Pietrus: 15 min, 1 point.
Biedrins: 29 min, 2 points.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads