YES
62%
NO
38%

Total votes : 37

All Star
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:31 pm
Golden State Warriors (1-3) @ Utah Jazz (3-1)

Start time 7:30 PM PST @ The EnergySolutions Arena

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors
ImageImageImageImageImage
PG - Baron Davis
SG - Jason Richardson
SF - Stephen Jackson
PF - Al Harrington
C - Andris Biedrins

Probable starters for the Utah Jazz
ImageImageImageImageImage
PG - Deron Williams
SG - Derek Fisher
SF - Andrei Kirilenko
PF - Carlos Boozer
C - Mehmet Okur

Team leaders in the playoffs
PPG - B. Davis (26.9) | C. Boozer (23.8)
RPG - J. Richardson (6.7) | C. Boozer (12.1)
APG - B. Davis (6.3) | D. Williams (8.7)
SPG - B. Davis (2.4) | M. Okur (1.7)
BPG - A. Biedrins (1.3) | A. Kirilenko (3.2)

Team leaders this season
PPG - B. Davis (20.1) | C. Boozer (20.9)
RPG - A. Biedrins (9.3) | C. Boozer (11.7)
APG - B. Davis (8.1) | D. Williams (9.3)
SPG - B. Davis (2.1) | A. Kirilenko (1.1)
BPG - A. Biedrins (1.7) | A. Kirilenko (2.1)

Games played this season
May 13 - Utah Jazz [115] @ Golden State Warriors [101]
Warriors leaders - S. Jackson/A. Harrington 24 PTS | A. Biedrins 10 REB | B. Davis 7 AST
Jazz leaders - C. Boozer 34 PTS | C. Boozer 12 REB | D. Williams 13 AST

May 11 - Utah Jazz [105] @ Golden State Warriors [125]
Warriors leaders - B. Davis 32 PTS | A. Biedrins 13 REB | B. Davis 9 AST
Jazz leaders - C. Boozer 19 PTS | C. Boozer 11 REB | D. Williams 6 AST

May 9 - Golden State Warriors [117] @ Utah Jazz [127]
Warriors leaders - B. Davis 36 PTS | M. Barnes 7 REB | B. Davis 7 AST
Jazz leaders - C. Boozer 30 PTS | M. Okur 18 REB | D. Williams 14 AST

May 7 - Golden State Warriors [112] @ Utah Jazz [116]
Warriors leaders - B. Davis 24 PTS | J. Rich/M. Barnes 10 REB | B. Davis 7 AST
Jazz leaders - D. Williams 31 PTS | C. Boozer 20 REB | D. Williams 8 AST

Apr 9 - Utah Jazz [100] @ Golden State Warriors [126]
Warriors leaders - S. Jackson 28 PTS | A. Harrington 10 REB | B. Davis 8 AST
Jazz leaders - R. Brewer 21 PTS | C. Boozer 11 REB | D. Brown 8 AST

Mar 20 - Golden State Warriors [100] @ Utah Jazz [104]
Warriors leaders - A. Harrington 27 PTS | A. Biedrins 10 REB | B. Davis 6 AST
Jazz leaders - C. Boozer 25 PTS | C. Boozer 21 REB | D. Williams 17 AST

Nov 25 - Utah Jazz [78] @ Golden State Warriors [91]
Warriors leaders - M. Barnes 12 PTS | A. Biedrins 17 REB | M. Ellis 6 AST
Jazz leaders - M. Harpring 15 PTS | C. Boozer 10 REB | D. Williams 8 AST

Nov 4 - Golden State Warriors [82] @ Utah Jazz [106]
Warriors leaders - I. Diogu/M. Dunleavy/T. Murphy 12 PTS | A. Biedrins 12 REB | B. Davis 6 AST
Jazz leaders - M. Okur 21 PTS | C. Boozer 14 REB | D. Brown 5 AST
I've been a Warriors fan since they traded Chris Webber. Can you imagine how that's like....

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:33 pm
Ok it'll be tough..real tough..being down 3-1 isn't the best scenario..but the Warriors aren't out..they just have to play and attack more and not settle for sooo many 3's...unless they keep making them..it is not over..not over..just believe they can win..I'm sure Baron won't slow down after tonight..they will make a statement in game 5
Rookie
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:41 pm
Although its very possible the Jazz can lose, I think you would be too confident voting for the Warriors winning.
Image Image

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:49 pm
I will be as confident as I want..and I hope everyone else is...nothing wrong with being confident :)

Role Player
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:53 pm
the series is all but over, but al said it best "we owe it to the fans to get them 1 more home game." The W's CAN win but its doubtful they will.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:56 pm
To be honest, nobody and I mean NOBODY can deflate my pride in what the warriors have done. Whos overconfident? This series is a war with us unfortunately in a 3-1 hole. I still believe we can win game 5!
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Rookie
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:07 pm
Banzai wrote:I will be as confident as I want..and I hope everyone else is...nothing wrong with being confident :)

confidence is good, whats life without hope, I was just refering to the poll at the top of th tread.
Image Image
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:23 pm
It's what we do. We Believe. We know our Warriors. And if this is our last game, so what. I'm a proud believer. Btw, Warriors stay alive for this game.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:30 pm
Banzai wrote:Ok it'll be tough..real tough..being down 3-1 isn't the best scenario..but the Warriors aren't out..they just have to play and attack more and not settle for sooo many 3's...unless they keep making them..it is not over..not over..just believe they can win..I'm sure Baron won't slow down after tonight..they will make a statement in game 5

:roll: :roll: :roll: . yeah, jack more threes, that will do it. I wouldn't rule out Warrior spirit and the team's winning personality, but relying on 3-ball won't get it done. Did you guys ever notice that PHX has a guy named Stoudemire who can play the post and rebound, complimented by a davis-level guard and a team that can hit 3's? You are just a big away from taking anyone down, all the way. though, as I think on it, PHX still has to get by those boring Spurs. Wouldn't it suck, Jazz/Spurs? Two lousy teams who can't run and gun (and lose in the playoffs). And yes, I will eat crow if you guys win this series.
Be nice to us or we will bring democracy to your country.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:39 pm
If they can take this game then it will go 7... just hope the Salt Lake City refs and Pietrus don't screw us again.

Role Player
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:49 pm
jazzin6 wrote:
Banzai wrote:Ok it'll be tough..real tough..being down 3-1 isn't the best scenario..but the Warriors aren't out..they just have to play and attack more and not settle for sooo many 3's...unless they keep making them..it is not over..not over..just believe they can win..I'm sure Baron won't slow down after tonight..they will make a statement in game 5

:roll: :roll: :roll: . yeah, jack more threes, that will do it. I wouldn't rule out Warrior spirit and the team's winning personality, but relying on 3-ball won't get it done. Did you guys ever notice that PHX has a guy named Stoudemire who can play the post and rebound, complimented by a davis-level guard and a team that can hit 3's? You are just a big away from taking anyone down, all the way. though, as I think on it, PHX still has to get by those boring Spurs. Wouldn't it suck, Jazz/Spurs? Two lousy teams who can't run and gun (and lose in the playoffs). And yes, I will eat crow if you guys win this series.

Phx hasnt made it to the finals and it doesnt look like they're going to this year, one big doesnt seem to help them much.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:54 pm
of course they CAN win. They are 2 shots from 2 wins in Utah. WILL they? Really depends on Baron, to be honest. If he has one of those special games he is capable of, sure...that's a big if, because watching him at the oracle tonight, he was playing on one and a half legs, it looked like.
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:02 pm
coltraning wrote:of course they CAN win. They are 2 shots from 2 wins in Utah. WILL they? Really depends on Baron, to be honest. If he has one of those special games he is capable of, sure...that's a big if, because watching him at the oracle tonight, he was playing on one and a half legs, it looked like.

Yeah, this series only has had one night off between games... the Spurs and Suns had like 3 days between games 2 and 3. The W's could have definitely used that kind of rest between games.

Role Player
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:06 pm
rnst_p wrote:
coltraning wrote:of course they CAN win. They are 2 shots from 2 wins in Utah. WILL they? Really depends on Baron, to be honest. If he has one of those special games he is capable of, sure...that's a big if, because watching him at the oracle tonight, he was playing on one and a half legs, it looked like.

Yeah, this series only has had one night off between games... the Spurs and Suns had like 3 days between games 2 and 3. The W's could have definitely used that kind of rest between games.

its all based on who abc wants to put on tv(i think)

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:18 pm
blacksheep589692 wrote:[

Phx hasnt made it to the finals and it doesnt look like they're going to this year, one big doesnt seem to help them much.

Ok, how about 2 bigs or a medium like Millsap? We'll take Millsap and Collins for Davis :mrgreen:
Be nice to us or we will bring democracy to your country.
Next

Return to Game Threads