Chris Paul or Baron Davis?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will Chris Paul be better than Baron Davis?

yes
11%
no
89%

Total votes : 18

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:47 pm
Ever since the trading deadline everyone has been talking about how the Hornets made a huge mistake trading Davis but they got a certain future superstar. I was watching Sportscenter a couple of days after the draft and they compared their college stats. Chris Paul is a much better shooter and passer by the numbers. His only knock was his height (6'0). I'm still ecstatic that we did get B-Diddy but when you put things in perspective the Hornets made out pretty nicely.
Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:19 am
Only time will tell. If you ask anyone, especially Warrior fans who'd they rather take the answer would be obvious. For Chris Paul to be better than Davis, he'll have to become god. BDiddy weighs as much as SF's in the league and he's a freaking PG who can post up and posterize many players. I'm sure Chris Paul will become an all-star someday, but I don't think he can be better than Baron. Baron is that good in my opinion.

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:19 am
Comparing nba and college stats is really overrated. In basketball and football, the great college heroes end up being mediocre pro's. only time will tell but all my money is on baron
Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:42 am
If I remember correctly, Robert "Tractor" Traylor used to be a monster when he was in college, so why did the Mavs traded him to the Bucks? One unknown player called Dirk Nowitzki. :)
I have yet to see Chris Paul play but from what I heard he is pretty good.
Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:17 am
Foyle was a beast in college as well.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:00 pm
chris paul will never be good as b.diddy

Return to Warriors Basketball