Joe Johnson (trade)

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Hall of Famer
» Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:53 am
migya wrote:Phoenix better hope that the Hawks don't get a top 3 pick then :wink:

Not neccesarily. I think that they'd get the Hawks pick next year, and that wouldn't be protected.

All Star
» Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:24 pm
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:Phoenix better hope that the Hawks don't get a top 3 pick then :wink:

Not neccesarily. I think that they'd get the Hawks pick next year, and that wouldn't be protected.

yeah, but the #4 pick in this draft is probably better than the #3 pick in next year's draft

Hall of Famer
» Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:31 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
TMC wrote:

yeah, but the #4 pick in this draft is probably better than the #3 pick in next year's draft

That could be. I haven't really checked who's going to be available next year, but this one is loaded. Phoenix would probably prefer this year's pick.

Hall of Famer
» Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:44 pm
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
TMC wrote:

:wink:

And if the Hawks were to get one of the top 3 picks, especially top 2, they would lkely get a player that would make them much better next season so Phoenix is hoping the Hawks get 4th pick at best