93%
NO
7%

Total votes : 14

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:17 pm

Unstoppable, baby!!!

Barkley hates the bay, but the whole TNT crew is giving Barkley such a hard time. What a game. That was probably the best game I've seen all year. Full of excitement, hate.. everything. Like they say... We KNOW drama. Baron = MVP. MP, Barnes, and Beans stepped up big. Pietrus gave us great energy and support off the bench. So did Barnes, especially his clutch three. Beans was tough inside, fighting, fighting, fighting. SJax was SJax. Monta, Al... where were you guys tonight? Btw, I BELIEVE!!

Also... Baron was huge at the end of the 2nd and 3rd quarters. That prayer before halftime was amazing. Then the steal for a dunk in the 3rd was simply unstoppable, baby. The Warriors live or die on Baron's shoulders. This is not a trick question, yet along a hard one... it's a rather easy one for those who have a brain... When was the Oracle ever louder than tonight?

Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:40 pm
baron was a beast..... and pietrus had his once in a blue moon type game, thank god...
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 1
I dont know.....I didnt know it could get any louder than friday, but never underestimate Warrior fans, we supported this team through the rough and our reward is coming!!!!!!
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 1
I dont know.....I didnt know it could get any louder than friday, but never underestimate Warrior fans, we supported this team through the rough and our reward is coming!!!!!!
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...

Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:48 pm
Baron = Jesus' Black Brother
Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:53 pm
It was by far the best sporting event I have ever been to in my entire life. I have never heard a place so loud, it was freakin unbelievable. My ears are still ringing, I don't have a voice, and I just can't believe what just happened.

We are getting mad props on ESPN message boards for being the best crowd in the NBA. They said it sounded like a college game it was so crazy at The Oracle. It's hard to say that 13 years was worth the wait but man this is amazing. I wish I taped this game because thats how great it was!!!!
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:24 pm
Dubs4life wrote:Baron = Jesus' Black Brother

Hey. Jesus was black. No wonder. Did anyone else feel like the refs were trying to hand that game to Germany? Anyone who's into soccer should know how true that phrase rings.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:35 pm
AWESOME GAME! one of the most exciting games i have ever seen! hands down to the warriors :D my heart is still pounding . I wish i could have been to this game. I am barely going to get any sleep tonight. cant wait to rep our warriors at school tomorrow. 3-1 baby ONE MORE!! LETS GO WARRIORS
Warriors are BAAAALLLLIINN!

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:36 pm
no the refs were handing the game to stackhouse, like 4 fouls in a row that were hardly worthy, but the w's again, count themselves as believers, and overcome the ref's and out play the mav's.. what a game... down the whole game mostly and by 7 with 6 and a half to play... and we pulled it out.... what can we say???????????????? its like fuckin cinderella **** around here!!!!!!!!!!
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:39 am
Huge game. For what it means, for the way we won it, and for the way Baron carried himself on the court. He proved that he can also play at MVP level.

Now we have total control of the series. One more win and it's over. [-o<

To keep reviewing the game through pics:

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:35 am
From reading the mavericks.realgm.com comments Mavs fans think the refs favored the Warriors. Am I that out of sync with reality? I thought they got a lot of cheap calls.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:49 am
Can't shoot freethrows, can't rebound. We still ****ing pulled it out. Another win in really a sub-par performance in many ways. Baron (barring the free-throws) was ofcourse messiah again but otherwise. Nicely done by Pietrus, Jackson and JRich but mostly it was just making the Mavs suck more with our D. Crazy. I love this team.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:58 am
Perhaps the greatest win in many years! Baron Davis is making the basketball world take notice of how he is a special player right now! Great performances by JRich, Pietrus, Barnes and Biedrins as well. Monta didn't show up and the team still wins, shows the talent and depth the team has!

1 MORE!

migya make the ring fall on ya

Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:03 am
Can you believe the Warriors are only one game away from eliminating the Mavericks? I had faith they could make this series close, but not in my wildest dreams did I think they would be up 3-1 after four games.

As earlier posters have mentioned, Baron is making the world take notice of what a great player he is. Driving to the basket, shooting threes, the mid-range jumpers, assisting teammates and his overall leadership skills have been on display for all to see. He is the man!!

The Warriors gutted it out last night. There were three or four times where it looked like the Mavs had grabbed a hold of the game and were looking to push the lead to double-digits, but they could not and the Warriors battled back each time and finally took the lead late in the game.

Al and Monta have been out of it to say the least. Monta looks nervous, but I am not sure what the deal is with Harrington. I hope these two can sort it out before Tuesday as it will require everyone playing well to get a win on the road and close out the Mavs.

I have faith it can be done and I do believe!! Go Warriors!

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:02 am
it was crazy at the arena. it was loudest when the score was 91-90. mavs started choking in the final minutes and the becuase of warriors swarming d. monta and al, see ya next game!

baron for mayor
:D
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads