YES
93%
NO
7%

Total votes : 14

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:58 am
In going back to my game 1 thread I said the W's would win games 1, 3, 4, and 6 to win the series. So far so good so tonight will not be any different. The crowd should be crazy again and the only way the Mavs win is if Dirk actually looks like an MVP candidate which I don't think he is. He simply doesn't have the killer instinct that superstars need. The Warriors have all the matchups, Warriors by 11!

How the hell are the Mavs favored? Sir Charles must have put a million on it, which would be great news for us! Whoever Charles gambles on always loses!!!!

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:59 am
tvaldivi wrote:In going back to my game 1 thread I said the W's would win games 1, 3, 4, and 6 to win the series. So far so good so tonight will not be any different. The crowd should be crazy again and the only way the Mavs win is if Dirk actually looks like an MVP candidate which I don't think he is. He simply doesn't have the killer instinct that superstars need. The Warriors have all the matchups, Warriors by 11!

How the hell are the Mavs favored? Sir Charles must have put a million on it, which would be great news for us! Whoever Charles gambles on always loses!!!!

I see the Warriors taking it again tonight. I've got the jitters, and won't get over them until the game is well underway. Incidently, in a poll on another message board, I picked the Warriors to meet the Bulls for the NBA championship.
Yes, I know, I'm supposed to be a Spurs' fan (and I am), but there's something about Golden State than inspires fanship. Great good luck tonight! I'll be watching from New York, which means another late-night game, but what the heck!
Sallie
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:05 pm
I wonder if they'll give out the yellow t-shirts again?

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:02 pm
Warriors have momentum, the fans, and maybe the world on their side. They are playing David in David vs Goliath and I think we can win. However, I think Dallas will come out with a sense of urgency tonight and knowing that they are the #1 seed will try in every way to show why they are the #1 seed. Look for a tough game.

With that said, I think the way the warriors have been playing, if they keep up the consistent effort I saw in games 1 and 3, they will find a way to pull off the game. Though sometimes ugly, the energy and spirit from the players are there and are really refreshing to watch.

Last words.

JUST WIN DAMMIT!
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden

All Star
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:38 pm
Will the Mavs will suck it up and play out of their minds and win the game and ultimately the series, or will they just really get blown away and the Ws go on to take the series?

I think the Ws defense leads to an ugly win and Chas makes ugly faces and sputters and blames Dallas rather than giving credit to the Ws.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:45 pm
carlgo wrote:Will the Mavs will suck it up and play out of their minds and win the game and ultimately the series, or will they just really get blown away and the Ws go on to take the series?

I think the Ws defense leads to an ugly win and Chas makes ugly faces and sputters and blames Dallas rather than giving credit to the Ws.

I remember when JRich was in his first slam dunk contest i remember Charles sayin something to the effect of "Hes not Dominique" and "that wasn't that good" or "he didn't jump as high". Sure he isn't and maybe he didn't, but i'm sure Charles couldn't jump that high his whole career. If he's lucky, he jumps as high as Murph.
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:58 pm
Jrich has done 2 of the best 3 dunks I have ever seen.....harder than any of Jordans/dominiques/carters dunks....

......Looks like its rally rag night, I want to see those things swinging all night long!!!!!! :)
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:36 pm
I dont' like this so far. Warriors aren't being aggressive enough especially on D.

And J-Rich does not have the same hops he used to. On a couple of those drives he could have soared in for a dunk but instead tried a funky lay in. We need to hit our 3's tonite

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:44 pm
Baron cannot get any aggressive now... gotta watch out for fouls.. but man we arent hitting our jumpers early. They are dare-ing us to shoot 3's... LETS MAKE THEM PAY FOR IT!@!
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:27 pm
That fat bastard just said "Oakland sucks" The sad part is he doesn't care if he's right or wrong. The man can happily talk about losing millions in gambling.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:01 pm
Unbelievable! This team is unreal. What poise down the stretch...I can't even think right now!! :D :D :D :D

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

WARRIORS!!!!! :D :D :D

Trolloc

Rookie
Poster Credit: 4
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:03 pm
baron davis is the maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! :D :D

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:04 pm
THE WARRIORS LEAD 3-1!!!!!!!

as the And1 announcer says.

OHHHH BAAABBYYYYYYY!!!!!!
-John Madden

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:06 pm
OH MY GOD!!!!!!

What a game, what clutch play by Davis, Jackson, Richardson and Barnes down the stretch.

This is so amazing!

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:08 pm
And Ernie and Kenny on TNT are giving Barkley a bad time, life is great.

Barkely is giving Baron his props, he just said "Baron Davis has been the best player in this game, period". He's still ripping on Oakland and the Bay Area, but at least he's giving Baron and the Ws some positive comments.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads