Game Thread: Warriors @ Dallas Mavericks 2007-04-25

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors take game two against the Mavericks?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:51 pm

YES
91%
NO
9%

Total votes : 22

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:46 pm
****! Baron is tossed, and JRich cant handle the ball tonite.

Someone better step up quick and not let this become a blowout. :evil:

Trolloc

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:50 pm
ya not lookin good. BD just got tossed, the warriors are all worked up and dallas has a big lead.

They need to

1.) calm down.

2.) play their game again.

3.) have somebody step up. (monta or jrich)

4.) revive harrington.
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:18 pm
Damn, I don't remember how long it's been since I've been frustrated. Whatever, can't expect to win all the time. The fact that we're going to split these first two games is fine with me. Winning at least one on the road is a good enough accomplishment. Nice try guys... but it was worth a shot. Can't expect to go up 2-0 on the first seed. Keep our heads high, and get ready for playoffs come to the Oracle.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:20 pm
The Mavericks are going to catch a serious beat down when they come to the Oracle

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:21 pm
Hope SJax doesn't get suspended for the next one. Credit Barnes for trying to get him off the floor, but I got a bad feeling about the league's response. :roll:

trolloc

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:22 pm
well, we have 3 key players off the court and the team pretty much losing their composure.

They got too worked up on the fouls. They might hate it but who doesn't? they have to just back in the game as quickly as possible and play.

But we accomplished one thing. We took home court away. Look for the Oracle to be rockin on Friday.
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:22 pm
Is it me or did the refs do everything in their power to hand that game to the Mavs. We probably weren't gonna win anyways but it certainly seemed like the league didn't want their precious one seed to go down 2-0.
Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:24 pm
Why would Jackson get suspended? There was absolutely no reason for him to get suspended, the only reason why is because the announcers were talking about it. If they didn't say anything there would be no thought of it at all.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:25 pm
Harrington has to show up. He's done nothing these first two games. Jrich also needs to show up. Where the hell has he been? If we at least have those two helping Baron and Jackson, we should win. But these guys have been dead quiet. THEY NEED TO STEP IT UP!!! But hey... look at the bright side fellas, at least we're not down 0-2. I like the saying... finish what you started. The Warriors started with an upset win, they're going to end this series by shocking the world. We believe, Warriors for life.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:26 pm
And look at how quickly the fans left after the win. Surprising. I'd think they'd stick around for a win...
-John Madden

Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:27 pm
Well the refs were fucked up tonight. I dont know what to say, you cant win them all... They played pretty sloppy in the third. Overall the whole second half was just ugly. Basically the mavs pulled away by shooting freethrows.

Just gotta win on friday, the oracle is gonna be rocking!

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:28 pm
tvaldivi wrote:Why would Jackson get suspended?

because David stern is looking at the game. Because he doesn't want the #1 seed eliminated in the first round... hmm what other conspiracies can i dream up? hehe
-John Madden

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:28 pm
tvaldivi wrote:Why would Jackson get suspended? There was absolutely no reason for him to get suspended, the only reason why is because the announcers were talking about it. If they didn't say anything there would be no thought of it at all.

He was probally saying some pretty choice stuff to the officials and didn't leave the court for a long time. Hopefully it won't be a big deal. But there's limits to how long a player can stay on the court after an ejection.

Trolloc
Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:41 pm
We lost our composure plain and simple. Sure the Mavs were getting every single call but our lack of playoff experience really showed. It was frustrating of course but at least we can control our own destiny at home. The arena should be rockin on Friday.

Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:43 pm
No way either baron or S-jax gets suspended. Stern HATES mark cuban and would never do anything to help him out.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads