Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:30 am
Welcome to the forum Manute's Bol's. Nice name :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:21 pm
I'm new here, I want to mix with you guys since making the playoffs. lots of die-hard Warriors fans in this forum. As a Spurs fan, I know the joy you are experiencing right now. We've been the whipping boys for the league for such a long time before Tim Duncan. We were called soft for ages. I'm from San Antonio, Texas. The weird thing is that Spurs fans love Don Nelson. He use to pull some good ones on us and beat us on occasion. Don is a man who will do everything he can to get it done. Don't feel bad about the Smoke and Mirrors nickname. Hell, if you can beat the Mavs with Nellies tricks, theres nothing more embarrasing than to go out in that fashion. Besides, you have very talented players and he wont resort to many such schemes. Go Warriors!
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:31 pm
Lonestr wrote:I'm new here, I want to mix with you guys since making the playoffs. lots of die-hard Warriors fans in this forum. As a Spurs fan, I know the joy you are experiencing right now. We've been the whipping boys for the league for such a long time before Tim Duncan. We were called soft for ages. I'm from San Antonio, Texas. The weird thing is that Spurs fans love Don Nelson. He use to pull some good ones on us and beat us on occasion. Don is a man who will do everything he can to get it done. Don't feel bad about the Smoke and Mirrors nickname. Hell, if you can beat the Mavs with Nellies tricks, theres nothing more embarrasing than to go out in that fashion. Besides, you have very talented players and he wont resort to many such schemes. Go Warriors!

welcome...honestly, the only team I can't see the Ws getting past are the Spurs. That's why I am hoping the Suns can do it for us :mrgreen:
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:17 pm
I said it in another thread but I'll do it again, welcome Lonestr. The Spurs are the best and the team that seems to be the most difficult for the Warriors to beat. I like the humbleness of the Spurs and their decency, more and more rare these days

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:47 am
[quote="Lanevooo."]Hey guys i just signed up to this forum. been lurking for like a year. I'm 15 and i've been a warrior fan for like ever. My dad introduced me to it. but anywho i plan to have fun on this forum![/quote]

My first time too although I'm an older gentleman. I think the Warriors are one backup point guard and Power player (either Center or Power Forward ) away from dominating the West. Small ball is nice and I'm glad the Warriors discovered how to play defense. Look for big things from this team. Yeah, and I've been a Warrior Worrier for decades.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:05 am
Welcome ezmani

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:20 am
Welcome everyone!
23 hours of my day are spent wondering what to do with my hour of spare time...

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:29 pm
Hi Everybody! I just signed up to the forums. I grew up going to Warriors games back in the late 80's through the early 2000's. I'm now stuck down here in LaLa land where all I usually get is Laker and Clipper coverage. Thanks for all of the Bay Area insight! Oh yeah, how does one get a "We Believe" shirt?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:16 am
Welcome

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:31 am
WhyNotUs wrote:Hi Everybody! I just signed up to the forums. I grew up going to Warriors games back in the late 80's through the early 2000's. I'm now stuck down here in LaLa land where all I usually get is Laker and Clipper coverage. Thanks for all of the Bay Area insight! Oh yeah, how does one get a "We Believe" shirt?

Welcome. :hello2:

About the shirt.... :-k well uh, just write "We Believe" on it? :dontknow: :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:25 am
Welcome to all the new users. :hello2:

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:11 pm
He all, just signed up today. been browing this forum for the past 2 weeks since i have found it, cant wait for the game tonight. go warriors!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:03 pm
pollykraker wrote:He all, just signed up today. been browing this forum for the past 2 weeks since i have found it, cant wait for the game tonight. go warriors!

Welcome to the board, buddy. :hello2:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:11 am
Welcome there Polly

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:40 pm
My name's Tom and I live in San Jose...fan since the mid to late 70's. Fell off during the 80's and came back during the Run TMC years.
PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball