*Hey guys! Finally signed up (NEW MEMBERS INTRO HERE)*

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21382
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:30 am
Welcome to the forum Manute's Bol's. Nice name :mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:36 pm
Location: San Antonio
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:21 pm
I'm new here, I want to mix with you guys since making the playoffs. lots of die-hard Warriors fans in this forum. As a Spurs fan, I know the joy you are experiencing right now. We've been the whipping boys for the league for such a long time before Tim Duncan. We were called soft for ages. I'm from San Antonio, Texas. The weird thing is that Spurs fans love Don Nelson. He use to pull some good ones on us and beat us on occasion. Don is a man who will do everything he can to get it done. Don't feel bad about the Smoke and Mirrors nickname. Hell, if you can beat the Mavs with Nellies tricks, theres nothing more embarrasing than to go out in that fashion. Besides, you have very talented players and he wont resort to many such schemes. Go Warriors!
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3042
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:42 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:31 pm
Lonestr wrote:I'm new here, I want to mix with you guys since making the playoffs. lots of die-hard Warriors fans in this forum. As a Spurs fan, I know the joy you are experiencing right now. We've been the whipping boys for the league for such a long time before Tim Duncan. We were called soft for ages. I'm from San Antonio, Texas. The weird thing is that Spurs fans love Don Nelson. He use to pull some good ones on us and beat us on occasion. Don is a man who will do everything he can to get it done. Don't feel bad about the Smoke and Mirrors nickname. Hell, if you can beat the Mavs with Nellies tricks, theres nothing more embarrasing than to go out in that fashion. Besides, you have very talented players and he wont resort to many such schemes. Go Warriors!

welcome...honestly, the only team I can't see the Ws getting past are the Spurs. That's why I am hoping the Suns can do it for us :mrgreen:
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21382
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:17 pm
I said it in another thread but I'll do it again, welcome Lonestr. The Spurs are the best and the team that seems to be the most difficult for the Warriors to beat. I like the humbleness of the Spurs and their decency, more and more rare these days
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:35 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:47 am
[quote="Lanevooo."]Hey guys i just signed up to this forum. been lurking for like a year. I'm 15 and i've been a warrior fan for like ever. My dad introduced me to it. but anywho i plan to have fun on this forum![/quote]

My first time too although I'm an older gentleman. I think the Warriors are one backup point guard and Power player (either Center or Power Forward ) away from dominating the West. Small ball is nice and I'm glad the Warriors discovered how to play defense. Look for big things from this team. Yeah, and I've been a Warrior Worrier for decades.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21382
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:05 am
Welcome ezmani
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:54 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:20 am
Welcome everyone!
23 hours of my day are spent wondering what to do with my hour of spare time...

Rookie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:24 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:29 pm
Hi Everybody! I just signed up to the forums. I grew up going to Warriors games back in the late 80's through the early 2000's. I'm now stuck down here in LaLa land where all I usually get is Laker and Clipper coverage. Thanks for all of the Bay Area insight! Oh yeah, how does one get a "We Believe" shirt?
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21382
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:16 am
Welcome
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:31 am
WhyNotUs wrote:Hi Everybody! I just signed up to the forums. I grew up going to Warriors games back in the late 80's through the early 2000's. I'm now stuck down here in LaLa land where all I usually get is Laker and Clipper coverage. Thanks for all of the Bay Area insight! Oh yeah, how does one get a "We Believe" shirt?


Welcome. :hello2:

About the shirt.... :-k well uh, just write "We Believe" on it? :dontknow: :mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:25 am
Welcome to all the new users. :hello2:

Rookie
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:09 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:11 pm
He all, just signed up today. been browing this forum for the past 2 weeks since i have found it, cant wait for the game tonight. go warriors!
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:03 pm
pollykraker wrote:He all, just signed up today. been browing this forum for the past 2 weeks since i have found it, cant wait for the game tonight. go warriors!


Welcome to the board, buddy. :hello2:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21382
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:11 am
Welcome there Polly
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:30 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:40 pm
My name's Tom and I live in San Jose...fan since the mid to late 70's. Fell off during the 80's and came back during the Run TMC years.
PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron