The What song are you listening to right now Thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Franchise Player
» Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:41 pm
Ah, I can see Ritchie brought back his old avatar and put it in his sig. Now that's what you call contribution to manhood.

Starting Lineup
» Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:47 pm
Im listening to Ol' English by the Game.

Hall of Famer
» Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:26 am
Ritchie just got my vote for best sig as well :D

Starting Lineup
» Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:53 am
A Greater Song, Matt Redman

Rookie
» Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:18 am
Black Moon - Who got the props?

All Star
» Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:49 am
Devin The Dude, Waiting To Inhale Album :drinking: Favorite song is Use Too Be & What A Job Feat. Snoop & Andre 3000..

» Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:50 pm
"Relax and Take Notes"... 8Ball & MJG, with a little Biggie thrown in for good measure. :thumbleft:

Just finished listening to "Truth Is" by Brother Ali... that's a sick one, too.

Hall of Famer
» Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:30 pm
Just suck that dik bitch by NWA :wink: :mrgreen:

Rookie
» Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:44 pm
Last Caress - Ms. Fits
One Step Away - RATT
Close to Me - Cure
Helena - My Chemical Romance
Limelight - Rush

All Star
» Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:58 pm
Milk and Honey In My Dub, by Prince Fatty- Super smooth jazzy Reggae I just came across on iTunes, The whole CD is off the hook to chill too.

I like Keith Murray & Redman new CD's..
& for a change of pace on some slept on underground xtra funk/Rap/R&B, Sa-Ra Creative Partners, 3 Cats who collectively mesh there beat's & styles to form a producing group, they are down with Kanye & have features of Kurupt, Talib Kweli, CNN, J Dilla, Pharoe Monch, Bilal, Erykah Badu.

R&B I like Carl Thomas & Joss Stone new Cd's.. But there is a new R&B artist on the scene that has the whole package, Emily King- East Side story, She is fine & can sing with good production too, she has been opening for some big acts & stealing the show. If you like R&B with a dash of Jazzy Hip Hop check her out :!:

Jazz I like Rick Braun/Richard Elliot- R N R, Boney James- Shine, & Berkeley Native Joshua Redman.. B'Town 8)

Hall of Famer
» Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:02 am
O.G. Broe wrote:& for a change of pace on some slept on underground xtra funk/Rap/R&B, Sa-Ra Creative Partners, 3 Cats who collectively mesh there beat's & styles to form a producing group, they are down with Kanye & have features of Kurupt, Talib Kweli, CNN, J Dilla, Pharoe Monch, Bilal, Erykah Badu.

Sounds like something I may dig. Gonna give them a try... Thanks, Broe.

All Star
» Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:09 am
Cool, Let me know what you think.

Hall of Famer
» Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:06 am
O.G. Broe wrote:Cool, Let me know what you think.

Hey, Broe. I already have that Sa-Ra Creative Partners thingy. Don't have time to listen to it right now. Tomorrow will post about it.

EDIT: I've already listened to it. It's nice. It won't ever be between my faves, but it's a nice change of pace. Thanks for the recommendation, broe.

btw, I'm already downloading the last Devin the Dude album. Will tell you about it in a couple of days.