96%
NO
4%

Total votes : 27

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:14 pm
JayPat wrote:
tvaldivi wrote:I see it Warriors in 6 or Mavs in 7. If it goes to 7, winning that last game in Dallas would be awfully tough. The key I think to to the series is the Warriors winning one of the first two games, if they could come to Oracle tied 1-1 I like our chances a lot!

Good point. The Warriors seem to have a big advantage at home.

Oh yeah, just wait 'til Games 3 and 4 hit the Oracle. Thought it was loud before? We'll see.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:22 am
Stealing a game in Dallas would give the team the advantage and the Mavs would be shocked as well, though they have lost much more than they've won against the team the last two seasons. Just don't think the Mavs have as many guns as the Warriors do

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:39 am
Last time in the Oracle(when it was still called the arena in Oakland), I went to a game when shouts of "YOU SUCK DAMPIER" resonated throughout the arena when he played for our team(mostly from me).

Now, I want that same chant to occur except at the AA center in Dallas.
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden

All Star
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:02 pm
Baron's war face :)
I've been a Warriors fan since they traded Chris Webber. Can you imagine how that's like....
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:24 pm
migya wrote:Stealing a game in Dallas would give the team the advantage and the Mavs would be shocked as well, though they have lost much more than they've won against the team the last two seasons. Just don't think the Mavs have as many guns as the Warriors do

I think game 2...
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:23 am
coltraning wrote:
migya wrote:Stealing a game in Dallas would give the team the advantage and the Mavs would be shocked as well, though they have lost much more than they've won against the team the last two seasons. Just don't think the Mavs have as many guns as the Warriors do

I think game 2...

I reckon Game 1 and maybe Game 2. The team is on a real high right now

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:22 am
migya wrote:
coltraning wrote:

I think game 2...

I think Game 2 may go to Dallas. Luckily, Avery was smart enough to get his guys going the last game of the season to head in with some type of momentum. Getting blown out by the very team you're going to face in the first round on the second to last game of the season is no way to go. I think they'll be a bit sluggish in Game 1, but Game 2 should go to them.

Game1 - GSW
Game2 - DAL
Game3 - GSW
Game4 - GSW
Game5 - DAL
Game6 - GSW

I'm that optimistic and I believe my team will get the job done.
Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:48 am
xbaywarrior wrote:
migya wrote:
coltraning wrote:

I think game 2...

I think Game 2 may go to Dallas. Luckily, Avery was smart enough to get his guys going the last game of the season to head in with some type of momentum. Getting blown out by the very team you're going to face in the first round on the second to last game of the season is no way to go. I think they'll be a bit sluggish in Game 1, but Game 2 should go to them.

Game1 - GSW
Game2 - DAL
Game3 - GSW
Game4 - GSW
Game5 - DAL
Game6 - GSW

I'm that optimistic and I believe my team will get the job done.

I like your predictions a lot and actually think that is the ideal way we win the series. I think tomorrow's game is huge to come out strong and have a chance to steal one. If the Warriors can win game one I think they go into game two feeling loose with nothing to lose. All the pressure would be on the Mavs and some serious doubts would be in their head. I think Nellie knows this and is gonna bring out his best gameplan on Sunday. If the Warriors could pull off the win in game one man would the media coverage about the Mavs not being able to beat the Warriors go crazy. My series prediction, Warriors in 6 (Only other option is Mavs in 7).

Game 1- W's
Game 2- Mavs (must win game for Mavs)
Game 3- W's
Game 4- W's
Game 5- Mavs
Game 6- W's

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:50 pm
I actually think Dallas will win tonight.

I hope I'm wrong.

But Warriors in 6
New. Stuff.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:56 pm
I think the Warriors win game 1 or 2, more likely game 2, and win in 6. I think game 1 is our best shot because they're rusty, so I'll say

Warriors beat Mavs: 106-102
ImageImage

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:42 pm
This is it...show time. Good luck Dubs keep playing your game. And good luck to all of you, who definately deserve to see this team win.

Warriors!!!

Trolloc
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:53 pm
being screwed early by the refs while everybody on the warriors is ice cold x.x.
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:52 pm
Baron with 11 rebounds at halftime? I don't think I've seen him get more than a couple today.
ImageImage

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:54 pm
Pretty ragged first half by both teams. The Warriors need to get the offense running a little smoother if they are gonna win.

Not as much movement and passing in the half court as lately, but give Dallas credit for playing good def as well.

But despite poor shooting the Warriors have this game tied and have to believe they can win this thing.

Trolloc

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:56 pm
barkley at halftime

"the big men should be foaming at the mouth with all them midgets running around the court"

:roll:

Warriors are playing swarming everything, but a bit out of control. I attribute that to opening game jitters. I think the team that wins will settle down into their game.
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads