YES
5%
NO
95%

Total votes : 19

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:43 pm
Warriors in a breeze. Man Monta's jumper looks different than last year. It's like he shoots with both hands under the ball. His shots seem to be too strong with not enough touch. He's still getting the feel for how to blend his speed into the pace of an NBA game, once he gets more comfortable, watch out.

Go warriors
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:45 pm
Great win! Clips won as well and Lakers look like losing so both teams just half a game behind. SJackson the stand out as well as Baron

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:52 pm
great to see all the warriors fans at arco. shows how faithful fans we are for these true warriors. too bad portland couldnt give clips a fight. lakers really struggling down the stretch. lets hope our warriors could keep up this FIRE! happy 28 b-day b-diddy GO WARRIORS!!
Warriors are BAAAALLLLIINN!

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:33 am
xbaywarrior wrote:Shall I say it again.... Can I get an "UNSTOPPABLE, BABY!!!!"???!!!!?

The Warriors answered back every time the Kings made a run. Jackson and Baron... true Warriors. Nice try Arco, but you can never drown out a "Let's Go Warriors!" chant with your sorry boo's. We Believe! Go Warriors!

On Sunday and Wednesday though, we're Queens fans.

I think now after the Warriors bitch slapped the Queen's in Sac they will be pissed off vs the LA Fakers & LA Slippers :mrgreen:

Warrior invasion was sweet revenge 4 all Warrior fan's who have heard the Queen fan's invade our home court over the years :oops: :D :D :!:.
On a sad note poor Musslehead :cry:... Funny haven't heard much from uptempo lately :scratch:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....

Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:21 am
so is "Boom Dizzle" supposed to be Baron Davis?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:51 am
cabarkapa wrote:so is "Boom Dizzle" supposed to be Baron Davis?

Yep.

Great (and much needed) win. We gotta keep winning the remaining games and we're in. And I'm pretty sure we can do it, as this was the most difficult one.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:53 am
TMC wrote:
cabarkapa wrote:so is "Boom Dizzle" supposed to be Baron Davis?

Yep.

Great (and much needed) win. We gotta keep winning the remaining games and we're in. And I'm pretty sure we can do it, as this was the most difficult one.

Don't know about that. I still think Dallas might be hard. They have something to prove to us.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:19 am
cladden wrote:Don't know about that. I still think Dallas might be hard. They have something to prove to us.

True, but with the playoffs being so close, I don't think they'll play any harder than what they're doing now. It will be different if we make the playoffs, tho, but risk of injuries is just too much for a meaningless game.

It they really want to prove something against us, they'll do in the playoffs (I hope so, at least).
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:50 am
TMC wrote:
cladden wrote:Don't know about that. I still think Dallas might be hard. They have something to prove to us.

True, but with the playoffs being so close, I don't think they'll play any harder than what they're doing now. It will be different if we make the playoffs, tho, but risk of injuries is just too much for a meaningless game.

It they really want to prove something against us, they'll do in the playoffs (I hope so, at least).

Yeah, with the Warriors being their 2nd to last game of the season and it being the first of a back-to-back, I don't think they'd want to play too hard. I'd think they'd wouldn't want the Warriors to sweep the season series but at this point, who cares? They can do it in the playoffs like said.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:41 am
xbaywarrior wrote:Yeah, with the Warriors being their 2nd to last game of the season and it being the first of a back-to-back, I don't think they'd want to play too hard.

Of course, that applies too to the Fakers and Clips rivals... only Phoenix should be a difficult game in the remaining schedules of both teams.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:22 pm
TMC wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:Yeah, with the Warriors being their 2nd to last game of the season and it being the first of a back-to-back, I don't think they'd want to play too hard.

Of course, that applies too to the Fakers and Clips rivals... only Phoenix should be a difficult game in the remaining schedules of both teams.

Yeah, but I don't think the Suns will want to run much after winning today and the Spurs losing. But it sure would be nice to see the Suns end the season by beating the Clips and Fakers for the Warriors and for good measure.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:41 am
xbaywarrior wrote:Yeah, but I don't think the Suns will want to run much after winning today and the Spurs losing. But it sure would be nice to see the Suns end the season by beating the Clips and Fakers for the Warriors and for good measure.

Yeah, but I still have faith. They play at home and I'm sure they won't like to end the season with a loss in front of their fans.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:19 pm
TMC wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:Yeah, but I don't think the Suns will want to run much after winning today and the Spurs losing. But it sure would be nice to see the Suns end the season by beating the Clips and Fakers for the Warriors and for good measure.

Yeah, but I still have faith. They play at home and I'm sure they won't like to end the season with a loss in front of their fans.

True, the Warriors have worked real well during the last home game of the season.

Also D'Antoni told the press that he does not resting his guys. He wants them to keep going, because he wants to achieve more apparently. So the Clips are going to have to work.
Previous

Return to Game Threads