YES
5%
NO
95%

Total votes : 19

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:01 am
No wonder I lost to colt on the 2nd day of our last week for the fantasy league. Only Monta kept me from losing in all categories.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:29 am
badabing8888 wrote:We already have to have the Clips lose twice more even if we win out. If we lose this one, then the Clips would have to lose 3 times.

As far as I am concerned, we can not afford to lose ANY more games.

I don't think the Clips will end THAT strong. I think we can lose one more game... but that's all.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:43 pm
we are in a good position, Clips have the lakers tonight, and the lakers want revenge from the last meeting. They also have the suns to play. We should stomp the Kings and beet the Twolves, even if we loose to dallas and the clips loose to both the lakers and suns we are in...
Ws by 12 Friday..

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:08 pm
zshook wrote:we are in a good position, Clips have the lakers tonight, and the lakers want revenge from the last meeting. They also have the suns to play. We should stomp the Kings and beet the Twolves, even if we loose to dallas and the clips loose to both the lakers and suns we are in...
Ws by 12 Friday..

Clips and Lakers play tomorrow night.

Interesting that Sacramento was ahead of the Spurs by 2 points after 3 quarters tonight. And this is a game the Spurs really want to win, to try to catch Phoenix in the standings. It's now 3 minutes left and the Spurs are up by 6. I guess the optimistic view of this is that all of Sacramento's starters are playing big minutes tonight since it's a close game, so they'll be more tired on Friday. But it is a bit scary to see the Kings playing well right now heading into Friday's game.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:06 pm
Spurs beat Sacramento, but the Kings played them tough. And that was without Ron Artest (out due to hamstring) not playing and Brad Miller only playing 9 minutes due to his foot problems (plantar fascitis).

The Ws better expect the Kings to bring it Friday night, whoever is taking the court for them. Sac shot over 50% from the 3 point line tonight, which was a big part of why there were able to hang in.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:10 am
Our kind of lineup should demolish them.

Warriors by 9.

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:10 pm
W's by 3 points!
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:06 pm
The Kings will try to play spoiler, but they will get spanked in the process.

Look for that pansy 7 footer Brad Miller to take charges when Baron or Monta drive to the rack. That gutless prick.

Warriors by 22...

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:12 pm
lol big b your avatar is so funny. dunsmelly delivering mail.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:29 pm
It's also a must win if the Ws have any hope of tying the Clips in their division record. Ws have to get this last win, and then hope that the Clips lose to LA, Phoenix, and Sac in their 3 remaining division games.

don't you think that if the clippers lose those three games we won't have to worry about tying?
ImageImage
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:14 pm
This has been said sooo many times in the past month but "This IS the biggest game of the year!!!!" I can't wait to go and talk **** to Kings fans tonight and hopefully we can come out and dominate like we did to them at home this year....
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:32 pm
dumb ass lakers can't give us a break!!
anyways i've been fired up all day, w's should handle..baron as usual should pwn bibby
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:08 pm
ronald dregan wrote:dumb ass lakers can't give us a break!!
anyways i've been fired up all day, w's should handle..baron as usual should pwn bibby

we need to go 4-0 and get a boost from the Suns. I believe it can happen - tonight the ws by 13.
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:08 pm
can't count on the blazers to give any help against the clips so we gotta beat the kings.

and we are up 7 pts at the start of the 4th. keep it up. Doesn't matter by how much we win. As long as we do is all that matters.
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:36 pm
Shall I say it again.... Can I get an "UNSTOPPABLE, BABY!!!!"???!!!!?

The Warriors answered back every time the Kings made a run. Jackson and Baron... true Warriors. Nice try Arco, but you can never drown out a "Let's Go Warriors!" chant with your sorry boo's. We Believe! Go Warriors!

On Sunday and Wednesday though, we're Queens fans.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads