*Hey guys! Finally signed up (NEW MEMBERS INTRO HERE)*

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:15 pm
JayPat wrote:Welcome to the board. It's pure speculation for what team Yi will end up on. It appears like he will go late single-digits to early teens, which might be where the Warriors pick. It seems like he is a risky pick, and could be a bust or a star.

Thanks. I understand it is too early to say a prospect is going to Celtics or 76ers, so I will be going to other possible NBA teams' forums as well.

You wouldn't say it's risky if you could see the CBA playoff here on your own. Yi's now topping Chinese players, just like Yao did a few years ago(perhaps better). His ability is beyond the speculation of medias. Not to mention hundreds of thousands of Chinese supporters he will bring to the team.

The second game of CBA semifinal between Guangdong Tiger and Jiangsu Dragon begins 7 hours later, I must finish all my work before that. I've got to go.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:25 am
Tha wiz wrote:hello! I'm from slovenia...I'm not really a big warriors fan, but i'll always remember the run tmc...those were the days...(still think that hardaway is the best player below 6.1 ever)...anyway hello to everyone

Hello! Tim Hardaway is one of my alltime favourites but Iverson is the best under 6 feet ever. TimBug is likely second.

Hello to all the new guys and some of the old ones who have just started soming back to the best place there is :)

I'd like to introduce myself - migya and I will be testing the waters of this board from now on to get a feel for what it is really like. Some might see my presence here from now on as I plan in taking a more active part in posting............. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: hahahahahahahaha

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:34 pm
Oh don't worry migya, we always know you're around. Can't wait for that "draft" though. :wink:

But other than that, welcome to the board! :roll:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:54 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:Oh don't worry migya, we always know you're around. Can't wait for that "draft" though. :wink:

Apologies for not getting the muff draft organised but I have a few things going on that I need to focus on and that draft wil take some time to organise but it will happen sooner rather than later, just remind me once or twice a week

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:15 pm
migya wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:Oh don't worry migya, we always know you're around. Can't wait for that "draft" though. :wink:

Apologies for not getting the muff draft organised but I have a few things going on that I need to focus on and that draft wil take some time to organise but it will happen sooner rather than later, just remind me once or twice a week

Don't worry. Go ahead and take care of your business. TMC will be gone 'til Tuesday I believe he said. Doesn't matter when it starts, so long as it's not next weekend since Spring Break starts next Friday and the only time I'll have access to my laptop in Miami will be when I either wake up in the morning or don't get too wasted and knock one up. :wink:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:12 am
migya wrote:Apologies for not getting the muff draft organised but I have a few things going on that I need to focus on and that draft wil take some time to organise but it will happen sooner rather than later, just remind me once or twice a week

Here's your first reminder of the week. :wink:

xbaywarrior wrote:Don't worry. Go ahead and take care of your business. TMC will be gone 'til Tuesday I believe he said. Doesn't matter when it starts, so long as it's not next weekend since Spring Break starts next Friday and the only time I'll have access to my laptop in Miami will be when I either wake up in the morning or don't get too wasted and knock one up. :wink:

Maybe we could try to do it in May. I mean, I'll also be away for a few days on Spring Break (although it starts later here. Still three weeks left), and I'll have to leave again for another 4 days by the end of April.

btw, have a nice time in Miami, XBay...

btw (again), welcome to all the new members that registered these days.

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:05 pm
Hey, I'm Brad, just joined up here for some Warriors talk. I live in Montana, grew up here and used to stay up late listening to Warriors games...unbelievably on KNBR 680 -- somehow came in crystal-clear a thousand miles away. So I've been a fan for a decade or so, have only seen them live once when we went to Salt Lake for a game in...'03?. I got a t-shirt signed by everyone except Hughes who didn't shoot around that day.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:10 pm
BradB3030 wrote:Hey, I'm Brad, just joined up here for some Warriors talk. I live in Montana, grew up here and used to stay up late listening to Warriors games...unbelievably on KNBR 680 -- somehow came in crystal-clear a thousand miles away. So I've been a fan for a decade or so, have only seen them live once when we went to Salt Lake for a game in...'03?. I got a t-shirt signed by everyone except Hughes who didn't shoot around that day.

:shock: :D That's a real Warriors fan!

Welcome, Brad.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:46 pm
Welcome Brad, feel free to post in any of the topic forums here and if you need to know anything, just ask myself or TMC who is the other moderator

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:18 am
I think I've already said it in another thread, but... welcome BradB3030.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:38 pm
Wow listenin' to KNBR 680 from Montana and gettin' it crystal clear? Do we have anymore fans from other states like this guy? That's how you support a franchise that's been cursed for the past 12 years!

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:07 pm
hi everyone i just registered here im still very excited after we beated suns! =D warriors are my favorite team and jrich is my favorite player so i hope we will make to playoff this year =D
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:26 pm
dumb wrote:hi everyone i just registered here im still very excited after we beated suns! =D warriors are my favorite team and jrich is my favorite player so i hope we will make to playoff this year =D

Welcome to the board. Playoffs are still in the picture, but we have work to do, and a lil luck wouldn't hurt either.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:59 am
Welcome dumb. Why the name?

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:27 am
migya wrote:Welcome dumb. Why the name?

Yeah, was wondering the same thing... Oh, well, welcome to the board.
PreviousNext

Return to Warriors Basketball