Since when?....

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:30 pm
Since when were you a Warrior fan? Also why and how did you become one? I'm curious.

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:43 pm
Ever since I was 8 years old mimicking Rick Barry's free throw shot, the year the Warriors won the title :mrgreen:
Last edited by O.G. Broe on Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:03 pm
my first nba game i saw a warriors game and it waas 6 years ago
This is the year
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:23 pm
Since 1988 when I saw Mullin play. I liked the style of the team and when Tim Hardaway arrived it just got better

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:23 am
xbaywarrior wrote:Since when were you a Warrior fan? Also why and how did you become one? I'm curious.

You're not curious. You're just bored in a Miami hotel. Don't waste your time with us. Go bang a latina b*tch or something. :mrgreen:

Nah, really, I became a Ws fan in 1991, the Run TMC era. And it happened mostly during the playoffs first round against the Spurs. Now that was a really emotional outing by the team. Those games were the reason I became not only a Ws fan, also a basketball fan.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:29 am
TMC wrote:
xbaywarrior wrote:Since when were you a Warrior fan? Also why and how did you become one? I'm curious.

You're not curious. You're just bored in a Miami hotel. Don't waste your time with us. Go bang a latina b*tch or something. :mrgreen:

That's an idea, do that :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:10 am
After living in Seattle for a few years, moved to the East Bay when I was 14 (1984) and my dad got season tickets to the Warriors. This was the year before Mullin got drafted and he was able to get season tickets on the floor. We were in the fold out chairs right on the hardwood under the basket (crazy to think that back then these floor seats were $25/ticket).

To see games that close was just remarkable. I found myself getting more and more into the team as I would attend about 25 home games/year. They quickly became my favorite team. So I am looking at about 22 years or so as a W fan.

I also adopted the A's but would NEVER think about the Raiders. I was/am a HUGE NFL fan and we had season tickets to the Seahawks the first year of their existance and I just HATED the Raiders and always will. I still have Season tickets to the Hawks and make it back to Seattle a few times/year.

So I am down with all things Oakland, except the Raiders.

Go W's!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:44 pm
badabing8888 wrote:I also adopted the A's but would NEVER think about the Raiders. I was/am a HUGE NFL fan and we had season tickets to the Seahawks the first year of their existance and I just HATED the Raiders and always will. I still have Season tickets to the Hawks and make it back to Seattle a few times/year.

You have to start posting in the NFL thread, buddy!. We can use some updates on the Seahawks from one of their fans. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:59 pm
TMC wrote:

Nah, really, I became a Ws fan in 1991, the Run TMC era. And it happened mostly during the playoffs first round against the Spurs. Now that was a really emotional outing by the team. Those games were the reason I became not only a Ws fan, also a basketball fan.

Great minds think alike. Actually, since I've arrived in Miami, I've been busy every night. Key West being the best of all so far. The girls are either freakin' drunk and h*rny as hell or freakin' drunk as hell.

Last night was f*ckin' hilarious. At least for me and the rest of us. We played a prank on this one guy who was punkin' on all the ladies so we got him all drunk. He was so wasted, he didn't notice he was about to rip on a fat Shaq sized chick. And since we helped out the ladies who were punked on... well, you know. :wink:

Anyway, badabing8888... join our NFL thread! We could use your knowledge of the Seahawks. My division rivals are welcome!!
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:07 am
xbaywarrior wrote:Great minds think alike. Actually, since I've arrived in Miami, I've been busy every night. Key West being the best of all so far. The girls are either freakin' drunk and h*rny as hell or freakin' drunk as hell.

Last night was f*ckin' hilarious. At least for me and the rest of us. We played a prank on this one guy who was punkin' on all the ladies so we got him all drunk. He was so wasted, he didn't notice he was about to rip on a fat Shaq sized chick. And since we helped out the ladies who were punked on... well, you know. :wink:

Well done, XBay. That's what those trips are for... If every night's like that, you'd better start a Blog about the "Miami experience". :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:12 am
OK, I will try and post my thoughts on the Hawks off season to date in the NFL thread today.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:16 am
badabing8888 wrote:OK, I will try and post my thoughts on the Hawks off season to date in the NFL thread today.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:46 am
I was a fan since 2006. :oops:
New. Stuff.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:39 pm
since 1987...and its all becuz of chris mullin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHRIS MULLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:34 pm
BT wrote:I was a fan since 2006. :oops:

HAHAHAHA :mrgreen: Bandwagon boy

Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum