YES
85%
NO
15%

Total votes : 13

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:51 am
pretty simple, really. this whole push is about Baron's knee. Tune in tonight for the next segment of as the Baron turns...
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:44 am
migya wrote:
jsw548 wrote:
32 wrote:
migya wrote:This has got to be a win! A loss here will derail most of the good that has happened the last week! To be a serious playoff team the boys have to beat the teams that are below them and fighting for a spot. Even though it is an away game, it is must wins now.

Warriors by 10

I coulda swore you were the guy a week ago clamoring for the Warriors to tank the season when things were looking dreary...? :scratch:

By the way... has anyone seen JSW, loyaltyisacurse, or J-Rich during this 4-game winning streak?

The Portland game is exactly why I didn't get all giddy about a 3 game win streak. We win about 50% of our games when Baron plays. Baron only plays 70% of the games. You do the math.

We are always vulnerable to a blowout like this to a crap team when we can't count on Baron to play more than he does. Sorry 32, when we learn to win without him, I will get a lot more enthusiastic about a 3 game winning streak.

#32 is just mouthing off again, no surprise.

Is this what you respond with when I've totally stumped you...?

miggy, I understand you don't get to see the games as they happen... so you're probably still stuck in the 6-game losing streak right now, but the Warriors actually look amazing when Baron Davis plays. You should watch a game or two with him... and then watch a game without him. The difference is drastic.

Let me know when you've watched the equivilent of 2 games this season, okay sport? :thumbleft:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:08 am
I don't care who plays or doesn't. Just win. We aren't tanking like the bottom feeders so we have to win games like this. Baron's out and nobody steps up. While this loss doesn't kill us, we have to have a fairly successful rest of the season to get in.
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:15 pm
tkono wrote:I don't care who plays or doesn't. Just win. We aren't tanking like the bottom feeders so we have to win games like this. Baron's out and nobody steps up. While this loss doesn't kill us, we have to have a fairly successful rest of the season to get in.

Yeah, I expected JRich to step up a lot more than he did. So far this season, Richardson hasn't been all-star-worthy once (and last year, he was money practically every game). He's not as explosive as he used to be... but its getting harder and harder to blame it on the knee.

Call me crazy, but it almost seems like he's got Vince Carter syndrom (hear me out, its not what you think). When VC was in Toronto, after he won the dunk contest, it seemed like he was purposely avoiding the high-flying jam to prove that he was more than simply a Desmond Mason-style, high-wire act. Vince didn't want to be typecast as simply "a dunker". I think Richardson's going through the same thing. I've seen him try to lay-in these mid-lane slashes that he's been making lately... and I'm dumbfounded. These are easily shots that he would have jammed in last year, but (for some reason) he's not trying to slam anymore.

Richardson's dunk wasn't his whole game, but it was certainly a weapon. Yes, he can survive on his jumpshot (like he's been doing lately), but if Richardson doesn't get his explosiveness back, we've lost our all-star-quality SG.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:05 am
32 wrote:
migya wrote:
jsw548 wrote:
32 wrote:
migya wrote:This has got to be a win! A loss here will derail most of the good that has happened the last week! To be a serious playoff team the boys have to beat the teams that are below them and fighting for a spot. Even though it is an away game, it is must wins now.

Warriors by 10

I coulda swore you were the guy a week ago clamoring for the Warriors to tank the season when things were looking dreary...? :scratch:

By the way... has anyone seen JSW, loyaltyisacurse, or J-Rich during this 4-game winning streak?

The Portland game is exactly why I didn't get all giddy about a 3 game win streak. We win about 50% of our games when Baron plays. Baron only plays 70% of the games. You do the math.

We are always vulnerable to a blowout like this to a crap team when we can't count on Baron to play more than he does. Sorry 32, when we learn to win without him, I will get a lot more enthusiastic about a 3 game winning streak.

#32 is just mouthing off again, no surprise.

Is this what you respond with when I've totally stumped you...?

miggy, I understand you don't get to see the games as they happen... so you're probably still stuck in the 6-game losing streak right now, but the Warriors actually look amazing when Baron Davis plays. You should watch a game or two with him... and then watch a game without him. The difference is drastic.

Let me know when you've watched the equivilent of 2 games this season, okay sport? :thumbleft:

Again you show what loser you really are. You just make yourself look more and more stupid everytime you try to make a man of yourself on here.

Before the trade for Harrington and Sjackson, the team won as often without Baron as it did with him (percentage wise) and many on here said, and I agree, that the team looked more fluid without Baron. Since the trade, things have gotten much worse but Baron has really been a positive difference since coming back. Don't know why the big change from before the trade to after the trade.

Try growing some pubes maybe #32, that might help you feel more secure but watch your childish girly shiit! You want to provoke someone - Take it to the Private Forum, like everyone else who wants to be a fool should

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:16 am
Dude chill out-- he didn't put up a huge insult parade on you. He's just responding to when you told him he was "mouthing off."
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:24 am
JayPat wrote:Dude chill out-- he didn't put up a huge insult parade on you. He's just responding to when you told him he was "mouthing off."

Because he ws mouthing off. You may not realise JPat but #32 is an insecure little boy type that likes to poke fun now and then just to make himself feel good. He has done this since he joined this forum and I now throw it back in his face when he acts like that. He targetted my posts in a few threads today and he needs a little kick in the arse to shake him form his little mood

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:32 am
migya wrote:
JayPat wrote:Dude chill out-- he didn't put up a huge insult parade on you. He's just responding to when you told him he was "mouthing off."

Because he ws mouthing off. You may not realise JPat but #32 is an insecure little boy type that likes to poke fun now and then just to make himself feel good. He has done this since he joined this forum and I now throw it back in his face when he acts like that. He targetted my posts in a few threads today and he needs a little kick in the arse to shake him form his little mood

Whatever dude, I guess I'll stay out of this one.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:08 am
JayPat wrote:
migya wrote:

Eh... me too. Unless it escalates into something else.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:05 am
TMC wrote:
JayPat wrote:
migya wrote:

Eh... me too. Unless it escalates into something else.

It only gets worse if #32 decides to turn his crap up a notch. It seems he isn't happy if he isn't messing with someone once a week. He called it early that I'd ban his arse and that was because he knows he starts a bit. He eases his shiit, things are alright like always, it is just when he acts like a real prik like he did in yesterday's posts

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:36 am
Typical thread where migya gets angry and blows up. He insults me. I return fire. And suddenly it's a federal offense. And, shockingly, no one's surprise. Hell, I'm not even offended, really. The only reason he got pissed drunk is because the truth hurts. He doesn't watch Warriors games ... but he likes to pretend that he knows what he's talking about. Thats fine. Most newbies take him seriously. But most of us regular guys (ie, Pest, broe, myself, ect) understand that migya watched the equivilant of 1.5 games a season. Thats fine. But when you mention it to him, he explodes.

Pretty funny how I make an extremely PG-rated post with a pinch of satire... and migya tells ME to take it to the private forum after posting a huge onslaught of crap, including:

migya wrote:Again you show what loser you really are. You just make yourself look more and more stupid everytime you try to make a man of yourself on here.

migya wrote:Try growing some pubes maybe #32, that might help you feel more secure but watch your childish girly shiit!

migya wrote:You want to provoke someone - Take it to the Private Forum, like everyone else who wants to be a fool should

As I've always said, you're an amazing moderator, migya. Its not like you're an extreme hypocrite with an agenda against normal posters, like me and broe or anything. :roll: I'm gonna make my exit from this thread now. Have a nice day, miggy, you prick (which, if I understand correctly, if a compliment in your native, Australian tongue). :thumbleft:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:40 am
32 wrote:

Warriors by 10

that was nothing that bad but a a calling out of my post in a relative smart arse way, especially since you called out some 7 of my posts on the same day. That's what really gave me the shiits, the fact that you followed me around responding to a few of my posts and basically stated that I was a dumb fuk! Not that bad, I can take that.

I RESPONDED:
migya wrote:#32 is just mouthing off again, no surprise.

Which you were by calling out a number of my posts as I mentioned above

YOU RESPONDED:
32 wrote:Is this what you respond with when I've totally stumped you...?

Let me know when you've watched the equivilent of 2 games this season, okay sport?
:thumbleft:

That was where the smart arse shiit really started! It was you, not me, that decided to throw a pile of heavy garbage around!

I RESPONDED:
migya wrote:Again you show what loser you really are. You just make yourself look more and more stupid everytime you try to make a man of yourself on here.

Before the trade for Harrington and Sjackson, the team won as often without Baron as it did with him (percentage wise) and many on here said, and I agree, that the team looked more fluid without Baron. Since the trade, things have gotten much worse but Baron has really been a positive difference since coming back. Don't know why the big change from before the trade to after the trade.

Try growing some pubes maybe #32, that might help you feel more secure but watch your childish girly shiit! You want to provoke someone - Take it to the Private Forum, like everyone else who wants to be a fool should

A hard response I admit but just a response to the fact that you called out a number of my posts the way you did, as I stated above AND the fact that you always start your spats like the way you did in this thread and fuked if I want another back and forth verbal snorting match! They can be funny but I don't want to be involved in any at the minute! Maybe we can muck around in the Private Forum some day but it has to be consential.

Apologies to anyone that took offense to what I said, it was a hard response as I said but #32 knows that it isn't the first time he's taken some low shots at me, not to mention he has a few times with others.

No cunnt needs to treat me differently because I'm a moderator but stick the spats in some other prik's face.

32 wrote:Have a nice day, miggy, you prick (which, if I understand correctly, if a compliment in your native, Australian tongue).

:mrgreen: I'll give you that one, nice

Previous

Return to Game Threads