Game Thread: Dallas Mavericks @ Warriors 2007-03-12

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors beat the Mavericks again this season?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:47 pm

YES
83%
NO
17%

Total votes : 6

All Star
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:22 pm
im pissed off cuz i was supposed to go to this game.
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:27 pm
Damn, great game! Baron is the motha fuckin’ man, and simply makes everybody better! And how about that up and under the basket move by Monta with the reverse English, and that volleyball from J-Rich to Dre! Damn, those were great.

Also, anyone catch Mark Cuban trying to rally his troops towards the end of the 3rd when they were really getting their teeth kicked in? That was classic.
Last edited by CjR on Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:27 pm
**** we won buy like 20 over the best team in the NBA.

huge

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:47 pm
CjR wrote:Damn, great game! Baron is the motha fuckin’ man, and simply makes everybody better! And how about that up and under the basket move by Monta with the reverse English, and that volleyball from J-Rich to Dre! Damn, those were great.

Also, anyone catch Mark Cuban trying to rally his troops towards the end of the 3rd when they were really getting their teeth kicked in? That was classic.

As good as Baron was.. we were +19 at one point when he was sitting on the bench. But having him available and coming in with the second unit is pretty to see. Its good to seem MP had a great game, but dont expect that often. WOW, we did just put the smack down though, and the DEFENSE...

We just made a lot of cuts tonight which lead to a lot of interior points. WE OWN DALLAS... too bad we play them only one more time this year...

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:53 pm
Best game of the season! You gotta love the crowed at the game! Playoffs here we come!
PWN3D!
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:20 pm
That was quite easily the most hyped the crowd has been all season. Even more so than the loss to Cleveland. It felt like a playoff game.

If they keep playing like this I might actually know what it means when I say "it felt like a playoff game."
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:28 pm
Great win! Don't be surprised if this nets us some national attention.

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:13 am
The Oracle was finally fukin rocking :D I lost my voice & was high five'n strangers...LOL at myself calling Stackhouse Crap house :mrgreen:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:15 am
Huge win and it was over quite early! The team has to look at this game and go on a real streak now

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:26 am
Harrington & Bedrins were a combined 13 for 13 FG's for 32 points :!:
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:11 am
Damn, I've just came back home and can't find the f*cking game anywhere. Sh*t.

If anyone finds a torrent or something, please post the link here.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:01 am
TMC wrote:Damn, I've just came back home and can't find the f*cking game anywhere. Sh*t.

If anyone finds a torrent or something, please post the link here.

Only the rare Warrior game on the torrents lately

Role Player
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:21 am
That was one heck of a performance last night. The Warriors were firing on all cylinders last night. It was a collective team effort and it just goes to show what this team is capable of on a given night.

What was most impressive to me was not the fact that the Warriors shot so well, but how well they defended and contested shots from the Mavericks. It was a rare occasion for a Maverick player to get off an uncontested shot last night and that is something I was happy to see from a team that has played little to no defense this season.

The players seemed to play with unbelievable energy on both ends of the floor and there was a determination in this team. Midway through the third quarter I was certain the Warriors would NOT blow this lead and were going to win.

Now, going forward, this win will mean nothing if the Warriors cannot win against the Timberwolves on Friday and the Sonics on Saturday on the road. The Warriors just proved they can play and beat the best team in the league and beat them handily at that. However, if they want to make a run at this final playoff spot,they must play consistently well and they must win some games on the road.

The Minnesota and Seattle games are very winnable. If the Warriors come out with the same energy and intensity as we saw last night from them they can win both of these games and stand an above average chance of making the playoffs.

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:26 am
that was great last night. the w's attacked from tipoff. the energy was there on both ends of the court. they just seem to have an emotional and mental edge over the mavs
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:58 pm
The Mavs v Warriors game is now up TMC

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads