Game Thread: Warriors @ Detroit Pistons 2007-03-05

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors be fired up and ready against Detroit?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:34 pm

YES
40%
NO
60%

Total votes : 5

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:53 pm
coltraning wrote:
migya wrote:
coltraning wrote:
migya wrote:
coltraning wrote:damn! Best win of the year. FIRST GAME ALL YEAR WITH EVERYONE COMPLETELY HEALTHY!!! If we only played the Pistons and Mavs we'd be a lock for a top 4 seed 8) Me and jack think if we go 14-6 the rest of the year we squeak into the 8th seed...maybe we ain't so delusional after all...

If we go 4-16 we could get 4th or 5th pick :wink:

Miggy, I'll make you a bet right now. If the Ws go 4-16, I'll buy you a six of Labbat's Blue, if they win 14, you buy me a six of Foster's 8)

Is that low grade beer you're offering :mrgreen:
Fosters is low grade over here. I tell you what, i'll offer you a bottle of top shelf bourbon if the Warriors go 14-6.

You do know that there is a greater chance of them going 4-16 then 14-6 :wink:

my drink is vodka, homes. But none of that smirnoff ****..You're on. They go 4-16, I'll get you the bourbon, or if you prefer, one of them fine-ass california wines. BTW, how do you blokes make such good wine for so cheap? Yellow Tail, Rosemount...only 14 wins to go :mrgreen:

I like wine, choice is your :wink:
I'll get you top shelf bourbon if the team wins 14 of 20!

As I said, the chances are in my favour for the team to win 4 than it is for them to win 14

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:55 pm
xbaywarrior wrote:
32 wrote:
TMC wrote:
coltraning wrote:my drink is vodka, homes. But none of that smirnoff ****..You're on. They go 4-16, I'll get you the bourbon, or if you prefer, one of them fine-ass california wines. BTW, how do you blokes make such good wine for so cheap? Yellow Tail, Rosemount...only 14 wins to go :mrgreen:

Vodka rules!!!. As opposed to beer, whose only merit is ... well, being cheap.

Beer is the nectar of the Gods.

I love beer. Its a pleasant drunk that makes me funnier, as opposed to hard liquor when I go looking for a bar fight.

I bet you migya can easily revise that statement to something sexual.

I'll stick up for ya, just because you're a nice guy :wink:

*She can copp the nectar right in that face! :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:22 am
migya wrote:
coltraning wrote:
migya wrote:
coltraning wrote:
migya wrote:
coltraning wrote:damn! Best win of the year. FIRST GAME ALL YEAR WITH EVERYONE COMPLETELY HEALTHY!!! If we only played the Pistons and Mavs we'd be a lock for a top 4 seed 8) Me and jack think if we go 14-6 the rest of the year we squeak into the 8th seed...maybe we ain't so delusional after all...

If we go 4-16 we could get 4th or 5th pick :wink:

Miggy, I'll make you a bet right now. If the Ws go 4-16, I'll buy you a six of Labbat's Blue, if they win 14, you buy me a six of Foster's 8)

Is that low grade beer you're offering :mrgreen:
Fosters is low grade over here. I tell you what, i'll offer you a bottle of top shelf bourbon if the Warriors go 14-6.

You do know that there is a greater chance of them going 4-16 then 14-6 :wink:

my drink is vodka, homes. But none of that smirnoff ****..You're on. They go 4-16, I'll get you the bourbon, or if you prefer, one of them fine-ass california wines. BTW, how do you blokes make such good wine for so cheap? Yellow Tail, Rosemount...only 14 wins to go :mrgreen:

I like wine, choice is your :wink:
I'll get you top shelf bourbon if the team wins 14 of 20!

As I said, the chances are in my favour for the team to win 4 than it is for them to win 14

nah, I want grey goose. (You can taste the difference - I won a bar bet doing so!) We shall see, my southern hemisphere friend, we shall see... :drinking:
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Previous

Return to Game Threads