Hey Pustulunce and #32, can I panic yet?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:45 pm
jsw548 wrote:
tHe_pEsTiLeNcE wrote:
TMC wrote:Nice... :happy1:

Want me to move this to the private forum, so you can go on out of the Ws section?

I'm not a member of the private forum....... So yes I do want you to move it there :mrgreen:

Why? No matter what I say all you ever do is contradict it anyway.

For example when I try to say something positive like: "Boy Pesty, your Mom's arsehole sure is tight."

You have to contradict that and say "No it's not, I'm barely scraping the walls".

Don't worry about it TMC, I'm done with him.

You call that positive? Hah. You're pathetic. Have any more b*tching to add? I know you do... because you ALWAYS do. Is this guy done yet?... 'cause all his threads are like... :sleepy2: :crybaby: :crazy: :bs: combined together.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:19 pm
How can you be positive after a 30 point loss :?: :?: :?:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:07 am
ReginaldLewis wrote:How can you be positive after a 30 point loss :?: :?: :?:

You don't have to be. But creating 12 panic threads just to spam the forum doesn't do anybody any good. All of these threads say the same thing: (1) Warriors suck, (2) Lets lose purposely for the draft!, (3) Fire someone, (4) Trade <insert>, (5) blah blah blah...

It gets tiring reading the same **** day in and day out. Its funny; when Nelson was hired, there were TWO threads dedicated to that... and everyone kept their joy contained inside them. Whenever anything goes wrong, there's 5 or 6 threads that never have more than 20 responses to them.

They're J-Rich-type threads; pure spam. This is another example. Had JSW not blatantly called out me and Pest, this would have never even reached 5 responses... :roll:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:26 am
32 wrote:
ReginaldLewis wrote:How can you be positive after a 30 point loss :?: :?: :?:

You don't have to be. But creating 12 panic threads just to spam the forum doesn't do anybody any good. All of these threads say the same thing: (1) Warriors suck, (2) Lets lose purposely for the draft!, (3) Fire someone, (4) Trade <insert>, (5) blah blah blah...

It gets tiring reading the same **** day in and day out. Its funny; when Nelson was hired, there were TWO threads dedicated to that... and everyone kept their joy contained inside them. Whenever anything goes wrong, there's 5 or 6 threads that never have more than 20 responses to them.

They're J-Rich-type threads; pure spam. This is another example. Had JSW not blatantly called out me and Pest, this would have never even reached 5 responses... :roll:

32, you must have me confused with someone else. I have NEVER said any of the things you stated at the top of your post. I take that back, I did got really pissed at Baron once and said we should get rid of him. That was also because I would rather see Monta be our future rather than him.

I've never said the Warriors suck, I've never predicted they would lose on the "Game Day" post, I've never said fire anyone and I've certainly never said we should lose on purpose for the draft or any other reason.

As I've said before, I bitch about individual and team fundamentals. I've earned the right to as I've been religiously watching the Warriors for 33 years (longer than you've been alive). I watch every game on television and just get really frustrated knowing that with a few basic changes in their thinking, they would make the playoffs.

So after you've been a fan for 33 years you can come and talk to me about panic threads. Until then, just do what you do best, stir the pot!

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:33 am
jsw548 wrote:So after you've been a fan for 33 years you can come and talk to me about panic threads. Until then, just do what you do best, stir the pot!

Watch it jsw548, some feel we guys that lived in the 60's and 70's don't know basketball. But most guys on the forum are good, levle headed guys.
Last edited by The Coooach on Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:35 am
I'll only add 2 things to this, cause it is just downright silly and life is WAY too short.
1) JSW you still owe me $100 for the thread where you said the niners would get to their next win before the warriors. I know that may not constitute saying the warriors suck in your books, but you still owe me the $.

2) I can see zero place for "your mama's got a tight a**hole" kind of comments in basketball discussions. TMC is right. That foolishness should go to the fight forum. There, anonymous strangers can insult each other's parentage, ethnicity and sexuality in remarkably predictable and uncreative ways to their hearts' content.
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:42 am
I made a $50 bet the Warriors would win 36 games or more. The Warriors went 34-48 the past two seasons. I thought Nellie could give them two more wins. It's panic time.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:11 am
I really think this thread shouldn't be here. I'm just leaving it here because nobody posts in the private forum... so moving it there would mean killing it.

In any case, that's what will happen happen if this evolves into personal spats...

This is a board to talk about the Ws (anything you want to say, panic threads or not), not about your dislike for other posters. If you want to do that, do it in the private forum, the off-topic forum or via PMs, not here.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:17 pm
jsw548 wrote:32, you must have me confused with someone else. I have NEVER said any of the things you stated at the top of your post. I take that back, I did got really pissed at Baron once and said we should get rid of him. That was also because I would rather see Monta be our future rather than him.

I've never said the Warriors suck, I've never predicted they would lose on the "Game Day" post, I've never said fire anyone and I've certainly never said we should lose on purpose for the draft or any other reason.

As I've said before, I bitch about individual and team fundamentals. I've earned the right to as I've been religiously watching the Warriors for 33 years (longer than you've been alive). I watch every game on television and just get really frustrated knowing that with a few basic changes in their thinking, they would make the playoffs.

So after you've been a fan for 33 years you can come and talk to me about panic threads. Until then, just do what you do best, stir the pot!

JSW, the only time you post here is to complain. Honestly, +75% of your posts are negative. And that's okay. Like I said, plenty of people besides you come here purely to complain (namely, J-Rich, dareedle, loyaltyisacurse, ect). Whatever. If thats what gets you your jollies, than be my guest.

Like you said, you've earned the right to bitch (not that you needed to earn it; it's inherant). But when it becomes your entire persona, guys like Pest and I simply stop listening to you and dismiss you. Nice touch, by the way, with that sentence-ending jab about me 'stirring the pot'. This is the 2nd time you've posted a thread calling me out. Guess how many times I've done that to somebody... :roll:

By the way, for a guy that claims to know more than us about the Warriors, you seriously have a strange infatuation with what guys like Pest and I think of you... :scratch:
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:20 pm
So much for 'being done with this thread'...

The most predicatable thing about this board is people always getting into inanae squabbles such as this one.
Basketball hope in the City Of Dope?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:06 am
baytobrooklyn wrote:So much for 'being done with this thread'...

The most predicatable thing about this board is people always getting into inanae squabbles such as this one.

I know. I'd close this thread once and for all... but everything would keep going on on other threads, so closing threads becomes irrelevant.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:06 am
coltraning wrote:I'll only add 2 things to this, cause it is just downright silly and life is WAY too short.
1) JSW you still owe me $100 for the thread where you said the niners would get to their next win before the warriors. I know that may not constitute saying the warriors suck in your books, but you still owe me the $.

2) I can see zero place for "your mama's got a tight a**hole" kind of comments in basketball discussions. TMC is right. That foolishness should go to the fight forum. There, anonymous strangers can insult each other's parentage, ethnicity and sexuality in remarkably predictable and uncreative ways to their hearts' content.

:mrgreen: The money!!!!

Go to the private forum you squabbling cunnts! That place is dying for the attention!

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball